Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That MFer has been there for us. He might to Pop about touches bu that fool comes out to play and doesn’t complain. I say F Kawhi, since he doesn’t articulate to the media what’s really goin on and leaves us all to speculate, I say he’s being a little ! Yeah we may lose round one being led by only LA but hey..... at least he’s playing. It really seems like the teams rallied around him. I think if KL does man up and come back he needs to go back to 2013/2114 KL who made a huge impact by crashing the boards and playing great “d”. He obviously knows if need be he can score. Come back and let’s get dat “seis”! Man The F up fool!

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah. Screw LA. FTL as always.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That MFer has been there for us. He might to Pop about touches bu that fool comes out to play and doesn’t complain. I say F Kawhi, since he doesn’t articulate to the media what’s really goin on and leaves us all to speculate, I say he’s being a little ! Yeah we may lose round one being led by only LA but hey..... at least he’s playing. It really seems like the teams rallied around him. I think if KL does man up and come back he needs to go back to 2013/2114 KL who made a huge impact by crashing the boards and playing great “d”. He obviously knows if need be he can score. Come back and let’s get dat “seis”! Man The F up fool!
    Never going to happen before the team gets relocated. Unless, of course, you mean "seis tacos", or "seis tazones de aceite"

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You bet your sweet ass Kawhi will give LA love. Heard his momma is building a mansion over there as we speak.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like it or not, Kawhi is staying true to his character by not speaking. He doesn’t talk or want to talk anyways. But the situation is a bit irritating. I don’t want to assume he’s coming back but at the same time I really hope so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never going to happen before the team gets relocated. Unless, of course, you mean "seis tacos", or "seis tazones de aceite"
    Gonna give you seis chorizos UNTsux! Anyway... we gotta ride with who we got. All those with that NFL perspective on things... gotta get that lower pick... too late to bring KL now, save him for next year....KLs uncle.... blah blah blah! Hey tomorrow is not promised gotta try now if he’s almost 100%. It’s pretty pathetic how pessimistic people are here. Bring on the ass rockets!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone who opposed LA being a Spur
    Anyone who thought he was done
    Eat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was dropping 40 on the Thunder 2 years ago in the playoffs. Last year he closed out Houston. This year he’s carrying us to the playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA is one of the best bigs but doesn't get the recognition. He is only slightly, slightly worse than players like Davis.

My Girl's a Hooper keithington1's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LA is a beast.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When he’s engaged, he’s as good as any big in the league. What I like that I’m seeing this year, is that he can start slow, like last night, and not shut down, like in times past. He can finish the game like a top fuel dragster. When KAT started getting physical, he came right back at him, and then some.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When he’s engaged, he’s as good as any big in the league. What I like that I’m seeing this year, is that he can start slow, like last night, and not shut down, like in times past. He can finish the game like a top fuel dragster. When KAT started getting physical, he came right back at him, and then some.
    Being in great shape makes a world of a difference.

He finally put in the work this summer and it paid off.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've always liked Aldridge better than most, but I see no credible argument for him being as good as Davis, Cousins (pre Achilles tear; the jury is obviously out on post) or Towns. He clearly still gets up to play them though and more often than not seems to outplay them head to head.

Embiid and Jokic are debatable. Most would probably reflexively say the former is, but the advanced stats don't definitively suggest as much, while the latter would probably draw closer to a 50/50 response, yet the advanced stats suggest he clearly is.
    Last edited by TD 21; 03-18-2018 at 05:40 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know how anybody can applaud a player who asked for a trade for no legitimate reason, tbh..60 wins, WCF appearance, would have been leading GS 1-0 if Kawhi hadn't been attacked, yet he still asked for a trade during the off-season because he wasn't getting enough touches?

He's a , regardless of how well he has played this season..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know how anybody can applaud a player who asked for a trade for no legitimate reason, tbh..60 wins, WCF appearance, would have been leading GS 1-0 if Kawhi hadn't been attacked, yet he still asked for a trade during the off-season because he wasn't getting enough touches?

He's a , regardless of how well he has played this season..
    there's a decent chance Kawhi also wants out too. Suggests there's more to it than just their record.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there's a decent chance Kawhi also wants out too. Suggests there's more to it than just their record.
    Kawhi is also a -ass , as I've been saying for weeks..it's a sad time to be a Spurs fan, but I guess reality was inevitable..

I don't think it's anything deep, though..Aldridge essentially admitted that his complaints were about his touches.. Kawhi's issue is confusing, but I don't recall any issues before the disagreements with the organization regarding his injury..

I haven't disliked this many players and coaches on this team since 2009-2010ish..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The current post Duncan era has been puzzling from Lamarcus asking out, to Kiwi with a leg amputated, from roleplayers just wanting to leave, to old TOSB who don't have a long Spurs legacy asking publicly to start games...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA is one of the best bigs but doesn't get the recognition. He is only slightly, slightly worse than players like Davis.
    no bigs get recognition anymore (besides Davis). The league is about punk PGs like Chimpbrook out of control diving into the lane and fighting bigs for rebounds

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi is also a -ass (...) Aldridge essentially admitted that his complaints were about his touches
    true. And LMA with touches now leading this team to the playoffs on his back (if they do make the playoffs). Imagine if Kawhi was as healthy/painless as most of last year. We would have been scary

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nah

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You bet your sweet ass Kawhi will give LA love. Heard his momma is building a mansion over there as we speak.
    Is the house he's building for him Mom in LA? I thought it was in SA?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has played so well as the leader of the team in "Quad Hurt's" absence. Don't know whether it was the talk with Pop or just knowing that he is the Man this season. Maybe a little bit of both. Give props where they are due. Go LMA!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA's offense has been "Portland like" 2 of the 3 years he's been here and his defense has been far better than advertised every year. An argument can be made that LMA has played his best all around basketball as a Spur. Yes, his personality is quirky, and he's more of a normal NBA star who cares about touches, which is a shock after selfless guys like David, Tim, Manu and even Tony, but that's really a return to the NBA personality mean rather than a flaw. LMA is a likely HOFer, and the best thing we've had this season. Spurs are likely going to be a playoff team this year and our second best player is either, yikes, Pau, Danny or Kyle. That should tell you how much he's shouldered.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    U trash kawhi,whi has always been a warrior for us, but prop up LA who constantly disappears in the playoffs...and pouts about touches?

He had all the touches vs the warriors and played like trash...

And ur talking about not communicating? He didnt gommunicate to anyone the whole of last season about his touches, then demanded a trade...only decided to talk about his issues when nobody wanted him and he realized he HAD to come back...dude stfu

Pop took his brain back. xellos88330's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is an interesting time to be a Spurs fan that is for certain. I am not used to seeing the Spurs struggle so much. I am also not used to the air of uncertainty. It is actually rather refreshing if I am to be completely honest. It has rekindled my interest. The Spurs were always a constant in the NBA these past 20 years. Now, I am very, VERY curious to see what happens next.

Thread Information