San Antonio Spurs
    Pussy ass gets off with probation only.
    Astros did release him.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/danry-v...ideo-released/

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Danny Vasquez the attacker is age 24, his defense liarwyers spin:
    "In this situation, the two people who were involved were very young," Cassidy told the station. "They had been together as boyfriend and girlfriend since he was 16 and she was 14 in Venezuela. With those considerations, it was decided by the District Attorney's office, that they wanted to put him under supervision and not dismiss the case."

ing 24 being considered too young to know battering is wrong?
    smh.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    "In this situation, the two people who were involved were very young," Cassidy told the station. "They had been together as boyfriend and girlfriend since he was 16 and she was 14 in Venezuela. With those considerations, it was decided by the District Attorney's office, that they wanted to put him under supervision and not dismiss the case."

smh.
    24 is my age, that's pretty awfully young tbh

maybe not for society 100 years ago, but today you're practically still a kid until you're a few years shy of 30

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes

smh.
    Wtf does how long they've been together have to do with it? Is the DA office seriously sending a message that longevity mitigates domestic violence? Are they also mitigating based on culture? Are they saying that a brown guy from another country gets to get away with this, but a white guy will be prosecuted?

Also, based on the video and how this girl just took her beating like it was common place rather than a stunned combative reaction that would be to an isolated incident, then what is the point of supervision? It's clear that he is a serial beater. This just happens to be the time he was caught.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I think it's okay to batter a girl, if and only if we're talking about lathering her up with egg batter, salt and garlic before throwing 'er into the big frying pan. Any other type of battering is just plain wrong.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    I think it's okay to batter a girl, if and only if we're talking about lathering her up with egg batter, salt and garlic before throwing 'er into the big frying pan. Any other type of battering is just plain wrong.

Creep

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    Yeah, the age length of relationship doesn't matter. Not sure why they'd argue that. Dude's a ty human being. I'm guessing this isn't the first time he ed up and hit her. Like it was aforementioned, she's been here before. Why she wouldn't press charges is symptom of the battered gf/wife syndrome.

Thread Information