Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where the is Kawhi?
    Getting his ass wiped by his uncle, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    UTA @ SAS
    SAS @ MIL
    SAS @ WAS
    OKC @ SAS
    HOU @ SAS
    POR @ SAS
    SAS @ NOP
    Yikes, incoming seven game losing streak.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This, though with Kiwi most likely not coming back I'd rather them finish 10th.

tangina ka, though FireMicoHalili's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Says more about the standings than the Spurs. A month ago people were arguing the Spurs were fine because they sat at number three. Same people were eerily quiet when the Spurs dropped to 10th. Bottom line the team still sucks, not surprising to see a first round exit, and we’re left with a lot of what ifs. Kawhi’s situation is a sorry one and I most certainly would love to punch Pachulia in the face given the chance. It doesn’t help he quit on the team; now it’s too late to slot him back into the rotation. This season is lost.

P.S. Not surprising if Kawhi leaves this dumpster fire of a roster.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This, though with Kiwi most likely not coming back I'd rather them finish 10th.
    that. The Spurs ownership needs all the money they can get and that means playoff revenue. Moving up 4-5 spots in the draft is not worth missing the playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that. The Spurs ownership needs all the money they can get and that means playoff revenue. Moving up 4-5 spots in the draft is not worth missing the playoffs.
    Finishing 5th means they prolly wind up with the 22nd pick while finishing 10th gives them the 14th pick at minimum with a solid chance of a Top 10 pick, maybe even Top 5.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With the hardest remaining schedule of the teams battling for 4 through 10 in the West it's going to still be a challenge to make the post season...these guys can't take a breath. LMA better stay healthy because he's the only bright spot on the roster right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No guarantees to make the playoffs as stated. But if you’re a fan of the Spurs staying in SA you have to root for them making the playoffs and making some playoff revenue

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Patfo wasn't thinking about playoff revenue when they constructed this roster in the offseason.

Thread Information