My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    Tue, Mar 27, 2018 Venue TV

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bucks - Clippers; probably the two teams I've had the hardest time gambling on their games this year, tbh.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Point God, tbh:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Austin Rivers is like the Clippers version of Fatty. Doesn't deserve his minutes or his contract, but still believes he's the leader of the team.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Austin Rivers is like the Clippers version of Fatty. Doesn't deserve his minutes or his contract, but still believes he's the leader of the team.
    His new schtick as of late has literally been to call himself a "leader" and say things like "as a leader, I have to step up." It's completely delusional and the media just lets it go unchallenged. He's exactly like Doc in that regard.

He even called one of those lame player's-only meetings after a loss recently, which I'm sure the rest of the team only agreed to because he'd go crying to Coach Daddeh if they didn't. And let's be real, how productive could that meeting have been when none of the other players could discuss the two actual problems with our team: Doc's nepotism and Austin's minutes/touches?

The Doc/Austin Show will be really fun on the Knicks next year. New York fans won't coddle or make excuses for them like LA fans have.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His new schtick as of late has literally been to call himself a "leader" and say things like "as a leader, I have to step up." It's completely delusional and the media just lets it go unchallenged. He's exactly like Doc in that regard.

He even called one of those lame player's-only meetings after a loss recently, which I'm sure the rest of the team only agreed to because he'd go crying to Coach Daddeh if they didn't. And let's be real, how productive could that meeting have been when none of the other players could discuss the two actual problems with our team: Doc's nepotism and Austin's minutes/touches?

The Doc/Austin Show will be really fun on the Knicks next year. New York fans won't coddle or make excuses for them like LA fans have.
    Jimmer would be averaging well over 20 with his minutes, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Even as a Spurs fan, watching Doc's nepotism is maddening. Maybe if this was a small family business, it would be okay, but this is a goddamn NBA franchise.

Honestly, I don't know what is more frustrating. Doc's nepotism, or Rivers arrogance? How Rivers can see Lou and Co. put the team on their backs, or even see a guy like Teodosic run the offense the way he does and still consider himself the "leader" is beyond me. What a p.o.s., tbh.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    THE PELICANS LOST A CLOSE GAME

THE PELICANS LOST A CLOSE GAME

Thread Information