My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Around 5 p.m. Monday, a student alerted a sergeant patrolling the interior of the high school that Broward County Deputy Moises Carotti was asleep in a marked patrol car,*according to a statement from the Broward County Sheriff’s Office. Seventeen people were killed last month in a mass shooting at the school.*

The sergeant then located the patrol car parked outside and knocked on the window to get Carotti’s attention, as he appeared to be asleep. Another deputy was sent to replace Carotti, who had been assigned to patrol the north perimeter of the school.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/deputy-su...151657451.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.)*called the incident “outrageous.”

“Of all the schools in America, you would think this would be the safest one right now,” Rubio said Tuesday in the statement. “This is so outrageous it’s almost impossible to believe.”

Deputies had arrested Zachary Cruz, the 18-year-old brother of the suspect in last month’s shooting at the school, for trespassing on the school’s property about 30 minutes before Carotti was found asleep.*School officials had warned Cruz to stay away from the school, but he said he decided to skateboard through the campus to “reflect on the school shooting and to soak it in,”*according to the arrest affidavit.

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    Someone should pay a visit to brother and give him something to soak in.

Thread Information