My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I give Lebron a lot of so I have to keep it fair here. Kobe has shut off the comments feature or limited depending on which picture on his Instagram. Dude is getting softer and softer with age. His page was bombarded by rape comments after he said he wouldn't shut up and dribble recently at the Oscars.

Why is Kobe so thin skinned even on social media? I keep telling people stop virtue signaling so much...people are fed up of it and yet the mamba took the bait and tried to get away with it.

popovich needs to learn some of the same. Dude sounds like a SJW cuck in half of his interviews...
    Last edited by Thebesteva; 03-22-2018 at 07:17 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Buddy. He’s always been about managing his image. Kudos to him for being successful at it because it is really obvious what he’s doing and I’m amazed at how dumb the general public is for falling for it.

He would have gone to depression and quit bball all together if 2004 happened in 2014.

Dude is about as thin skinned as they come and he tried to mask it by trying to be alpha. He’s like the Malone of the 00s, and Durant is the Kobe of 10s

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe actually stopped caring as much towards the end of his career, tbh(he was still bad, but nowhere near as sensitive as he was earlier in his career)..now he's part of Hollywood, though, which means he has to play the role of a progressive liberal, so expect him to change his style..

It has already started by addressing social issues and pretending he cares after spending his entire career avoiding being Black

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Buddy. He’s always been about managing his image. Kudos to him for being successful at it because it is really obvious what he’s doing and I’m amazed at how dumb the general public is for falling for it.

He would have gone to depression and quit bball all together if 2004 happened in 2014.

Dude is about as thin skinned as they come and he tried to mask it by trying to be alpha. He’s like the Malone of the 00s, and Durant is the Kobe of 10s

What bugs me is when he was asked about the Trayvon case years ago he stood his ground and said the following:

“I won’t react to something just because I’m supposed to, because I’m an African-American,” Bryant said. “That argument doesn’t make any sense to me. So we want to advance as a society and a culture, but, say, if something happens to an African-American we immediately come to his defense? Yet you want to talk about how far we’ve progressed as a society? Well, we’ve progressed as a society, then don’t jump to somebody’s defense just because they’re African-American. You sit and you listen to the facts just like you would in any other sit

what I find funny is the PC police beat him into one of their own now. True 1984 type right there

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kobe actually stopped caring as much towards the end of his career, tbh(he was still bad, but nowhere near as sensitive as he was earlier in his career)..now he's part of Hollywood, though, which means he has to play the role of a progressive liberal, so expect him to change his style..

It has already started by addressing social issues and pretending he cares after spending his entire career avoiding being Black
    Truth...just read the quote I posted above

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I give Lebron a lot of so I have to keep it fair here. Kobe has shut off the comments feature or limited depending on which picture on his Instagram. Dude is getting softer and softer with age. His page was bombarded by rape comments after he said he wouldn't shut up and dribble recently at the Oscars.

Why is Kobe so thin skinned even on social media? I keep telling people stop virtue signaling so much...people are fed up of it and yet the mamba took the bait and tried to get away with it.

popovich needs to learn some of the same. Dude sounds like a SJW cuck in half of his interviews...
    Kobe saw the benefits Lebron has received from the media and corporations for doing virtue signaling and thought he would receive the same type of benefits. He was dumb and lacked awareness when he didn't think about his past especially now in the me-too era.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't really blame him, though..if you want to be in Hollywood, you must pander, especially in Kobe's case with a rape accusation in his past..

I wouldn't be surprised if his next movie effort has a woman protagonist battling rape culture

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't really blame him, though..if you want to be in Hollywood, you must pander, especially in Kobe's case with a rape accusation in his past..

I wouldn't be surprised if his next movie effort has a woman protagonist battling rape culture
    I still don't believe that he did it. Am I being biased? The evidence didn't seem good... I'm willing to take another look at that case minus the shower info

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still don't believe that he did it. Am I being biased? The evidence didn't seem good... I'm willing to take another look at that case minus the shower info
    It doesn't matter, though..in the current climate, he would have been found guilty before the facts even came out, tbh..

Look at what happened with Aziz Ansari and that man is a little, corny Indian

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It doesn't matter, though..in the current climate, he would have been found guilty before the facts even came out, tbh..

Look at what happened with Aziz Ansari and that man is a little, corny Indian
    Oh I definitely agree with that. Metoo movement like most of these movements does some good for an hour before thy fall to and cause way more damage

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe’s first Oscar should’ve been for acting job with the NBA fans and media.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    zzzzzzzzz

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I imagine getting called a rapist gotta feel at least a little bit annoying after the 10 359th time, especially when you weren't even convicted.

It's funny how these people were fine with Kobe winning NBA championships and signing huge contracts. The minute he won an Oscar, that's where they decided to draw the line

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What bugs me is when he was asked about the Trayvon case years ago he stood his ground and said the following:

“I won’t react to something just because I’m supposed to, because I’m an African-American,” Bryant said. “That argument doesn’t make any sense to me. So we want to advance as a society and a culture, but, say, if something happens to an African-American we immediately come to his defense? Yet you want to talk about how far we’ve progressed as a society? Well, we’ve progressed as a society, then don’t jump to somebody’s defense just because they’re African-American. You sit and you listen to the facts just like you would in any other sit

what I find funny is the PC police beat him into one of their own now. True 1984 type right there
    gotta respect you for not being a blind homer.

Kobe hates black people
    Kobe disrespects women
    Kobe hates his parents

He took the “Be like Mike” mantra way too literally. If I’m Jelly Bean I’d be pissing my pants, never getting in a Lexus.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I imagine getting called a rapist gotta feel at least a little bit annoying after the 10 359th time, especially when you weren't even convicted.

It's funny how these people were fine with Kobe winning NBA championships and signing huge contracts. The minute he won an Oscar, that's where they decided to draw the line
    yup besides sure they post and monitor their feeds but pretty sute its managed by someone else in both cases. yall know how many followers and comments LeBron has?!

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Kobe's spent his entire professional life trying to manipulate his image and legacy. Of course he's going to censor comments on social media. Dude is almost Durbeta-level insecure and always has been.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yup besides sure they post and monitor their feeds but pretty sute its managed by someone else in both cases. yall know how many followers and comments LeBron has?!
    Just like his dear basketball sob essay was ghost written by someone else and the Oscar short was developed and produced by someone else. But that wasn’t a concern for you.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Just like his dear basketball sob essay was ghost written by someone else and the Oscar short was developed and produced by someone else.
    And "his" rings were all won by someone else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe getting raped on social media. Or is it consensual but not to Kobe?

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    Didn't care for Kobe the ball player. Kobe the businessman seems ok to me.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

NBA is full of SJW cucks.
    Nobody wants Kobe to dribble at this point, anyways.
    Pop is an echo chamber guy. He'd be singing a whole other tune in another time and place, tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe's spent his entire professional life trying to manipulate his image and legacy. Of course he's going to censor comments on social media. Dude is almost Durbeta-level insecure and always has been.
    I haven't looked at any of Kobe's social media for a couple years; but it seemed like it was almost exclusively corporate bull . I would imagine it's his spineless handlers who are trying to control the narrative. In fact, Kobe is just a brand at this point; you can forget all that he's a busy man sh**. He's a brand to be licensed; nothing more for the most part. And although it's going surprisingly strong at this point, it's destined to diminish with time. He's not got MJ's "GOAT" mystique. He was a 1B; and the mindless morons that are into the Kobes of the world will want a prime one.

Thread Information