Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That actually seems reasonable. But he still needs to have his ass on the bench.

He's the team leader. Man up. Deal with your frustration and put on your best face. You're getting paid handsomely for that face since your body ain't doing .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now Take it for what it's worth.. But i did hear from someone inside the camp that while he is on speaking terms w/ the team, he is a bit pissed at them for stating publicly that he was cleared to play, when he expressed to them he wasnt and still felt pain during his brief return from injury this season.. He explained it gave him a bad image in the public eye's, and doesn't want to jeopardize his long term success and willingness to earn the SM. ... This all According to inside the came talk. So thats about the only real rift in the KL story everything is a trash from the media. So once they repair that if it hasn't been squashed already he'll sign his extension this summer once he is reevaluated
    yeah i pointed out that it seemed like they've been taking shots at him when they rule him: Out - Return from Injury Management, rather than: Out- Injury (quad)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah i pointed out that it seemed like they've been taking shots at him when they rule him: Out - Return from Injury Management, rather than: Out- Injury (quad)
    But the people they pay, their team doctors disagree and say it's a pain management injury. Not an injury that he can make worse.

So if you want them to bow to Kawhis doctors, there's no sense in having team doctors.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But the people they pay, their team doctors disagree and say it's a pain management injury. Not an injury that he can make worse.

So if you want them to bow to Kawhis doctors, there's no sense in having team doctors.
    "bow to kawhi's doctors"

how about not going out of your way to call out your franchise player?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now Take it for what it's worth.. But i did hear from someone inside the camp that while he is on speaking terms w/ the team, he is a bit pissed at them for stating publicly that he was cleared to play, when he expressed to them he wasnt and still felt pain during his brief return from injury this season.. He explained it gave him a bad image in the public eye's, and doesn't want to jeopardize his long term success and willingness to earn the SM. ... This all According to inside the came talk. So thats about the only real rift in the KL story everything is a trash from the media. So once they repair that if it hasn't been squashed already he'll sign his extension this summer once he is reevaluated
    I'm fine with Kawhi not coming back when he doesn't feel healthy, but he knows exactly the image he's sending by not sitting with his teammates at home games. And that image is of someone who considers himself a free agent. I was on his side until he started pulling this mess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'd point out from my view knowing what i know, that KL was never misdiagnosed at any point by the SPURS medical staff, this is a fact. Only issue that their was that KL still felt pain after rehab ( treatment, and rehab time table) not the actual diagnoses of injury.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "bow to kawhi's doctors"

how about not going out of your way to call out your franchise player?
    If they think he's unnecessarily favoring it, and otherwise think he can play, you want the Spurs to baby him too?

Goodness, man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they think he's unnecessarily favoring it, and otherwise think he can play, you want the Spurs to baby him too?

Goodness, man.
    i want the spurs to not drive away our only vehicle to a championship in the next half decade

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm fine with Kawhi not coming back when he doesn't feel healthy, but he knows exactly the image he's sending by not sitting with his teammates at home games. And that image is of someone who considers himself a free agent. I was on his side until he started pulling this mess.
    Same here. I am not Kawhi. What pisses me off is he needs to control his interaction with his coaches, teammates, and fanbase like the leader he is. It's the thing that finally pushed me off his side.

Look no further than this thread to see my transition from being in Kawhis camp to fed up with him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA players today are thrown boats loads of cash and such primadonna's which is now considered the norm... Wasnt always the case but ever since LBJ came into the league it turned that way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i want the spurs to not drive away our only vehicle to a championship in the next half decade
    As I just noted, I was on his side on the first page of this thread. I want Kawhi happy and healthy too.

But he's got responsibilities to this team and its fanbase as its leader. Period.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA players today are thrown boats loads of cash and such primadonna's which is now considered the norm... Wasnt always the case but ever since LBJ came into the league it turned that way.
    Inmates running asylum because stupid fans want dunks not skilled games. Until the fans make a statement and get the 12 year olds out of the majority of the fan base, this is the garbage you get. A la nfl kneeling

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would say Kobe set the trend for being a primadonna in the NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Kawhi expects to get the supermax after sitting for a whole season he simply doesn't have what it takes to lead this team to a championship tbh

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Respect.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I would say Kobe set the trend for being a primadonna in the NBA.
    Kobe was just copying Magic and Jordan's diva behavior, tbh. If you think about it, most of what people hate about the league now can be traced back to Magic threatening to stay in school if the Bulls won the #1 pick instead of the Lakers.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have to a complete IDIOT to think by totally leaving your team and moving to another city is going to get you a Max contract much less Super Max contract. How could you ever count on him doing this bull again when he doesn’t get his way?
    Last edited by BackHome; 04-24-2018 at 05:09 PM.

Thread Information