San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't lose focus guys.

And you too Pau.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dumb. Regardless of Mills' or Pau's contract, if Kawhi were here doing Kawhi things, we'd be a top two seed. While Mills and Pau aren't helping us much to be a top 3 team in the NBA, they aren't the reason we aren't a top 3 team. It's Kawhi not being here. Spurs overspent on Mills and Pau, but they weren't signing anyone that would make us a top 3 team with that salary. Our only ticket there was continually improvement of Kawhi, and that didn't happen this year.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dumb. Regardless of Mills' or Pau's contract, if Kawhi were here doing Kawhi things, we'd be a top two seed. While Mills and Pau aren't helping us much to be a top 3 team in the NBA, they aren't the reason we aren't a top 3 team. It's Kawhi not being here. Spurs overspent on Mills and Pau, but they weren't signing anyone that would make us a top 3 team with that salary. Our only ticket there was continually improvement of Kawhi, and that didn't happen this year.
    So PATFO can go ahead and be mediocre at their job just because MVP Kawhi is there to carry us to 60 wins? All this "hire your friends for the job" crap has no business in basketball. PATFO over the last 5 years has drafted his friends son instead of Jimmy Butler, hired the rival coach's son, handed out $50M to a poor man's Forbes because he's Jamaican and frogs with teammates, handed out a $48M loyalty contract to a TOSB who's been here a year, kept a useless ginger on the team over many more deserving players and then got him a post basketball career, etc etc..... They're not trying to build a winner. If you disagree you're smoking s. All that family culture and AND THEY STILL MANAGED TO GET THEIR BEST 2 PLAYERS UNHAPPY.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    +1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi and lamarcus put the Spurs in win now mode. Thus the vets get spots for their dependability. Mills was paid a fair rate for a veteran. The problem is that he's sucked and doesn't fit their needs. All teams make mistakes. I will advocate Mills shouldn't get big minutes until he shoots better or learns to defend, pass, or drive into the paint. I don't begrudge him for taking money and his contract is tradable for a another bad player if we want.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs could trade Mills any time they wanted to and get something back (not have to give something up).

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs could trade Mills any time they wanted to and get something back (not have to give something up).
    Lol no

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So PATFO can go ahead and be mediocre at their job just because MVP Kawhi is there to carry us to 60 wins? All this "hire your friends for the job" crap has no business in basketball. PATFO over the last 5 years has drafted his friends son instead of Jimmy Butler, hired the rival coach's son, handed out $50M to a poor man's Forbes because he's Jamaican and frogs with teammates, handed out a $48M loyalty contract to a TOSB who's been here a year, kept a useless ginger on the team over many more deserving players and then got him a post basketball career, etc etc..... They're not trying to build a winner. If you disagree you're smoking s. All that family culture and AND THEY STILL MANAGED TO GET THEIR BEST 2 PLAYERS UNHAPPY.
    Lots of truth in here but you can't blame LMA angst on PATFO. That guy pouts whenever he's not options 1-3. He's like a pig in right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I'm sure there will be teams lining up for an undersized 2 with a 50 mil contract who's shooting low 40s and can't do anything else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I'm sure there will be teams lining up for an undersized 2 with a 50 mil contract who's shooting low 40s and can't do anything else.
    There are suckers born everyday in the NBA. Problem is, we have our own set of suckers in the FO who think Mills is worth anything and will likely never move him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are suckers born everyday in the NBA. Problem is, we have our own set of suckers in the FO who think Mills is worth anything and will likely never move him.
    We'd need Isiah to get another gig to fix this Fatty problem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    underrated thread tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least 50Mills wants to play here tbh...more than I can say for Kawhi smh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As I was saying . . .

I'm not a huge fan of Mills, but you guys are a bit extreme.

Tonight Mills had 25 points on 11 shots with 4 assists. Spurs win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There hasn't been a worse-timed thread since the GT dabom made that ended Kawhi's season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He had a great game tonight and the team needed it, but he’s had plenty of 3-11 shooting nights.

Still the team has been winning lately and I don’t have a grievance with how well the starters have been playing with him. Lately he’s been better, playing perhaps his best b-ball.

Pau though has been the opposite. Perhaps Pau is really too banged up.. so long as the team is winning though I don’t understand the ing except for trolls like ElNono and Hoops CZar but c’est la vie haters got to hate, trolls got to troll.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He had a great game tonight and the team needed it, but he’s had plenty of 3-11 shooting nights.

Still the team has been winning lately and I don’t have a grievance with how well the starters have been playing with him. Lately he’s been better, playing perhaps his best b-ball.

Pau though has been the opposite. Perhaps Pau is really too banged up.. so long as the team is winning though I don’t understand the ing except for trolls like ElNono and Hoops CZar but c’est la vie haters got to hate, trolls got to troll.
    Meanwhile, Kawhi is getting paid more than anyone else to do nothing except tear the locker room alert with his cancerous antics. I support any players who have the testicular for ude to put their lives out on the line on the court. Kawhi apparently is not a real Spur.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Pop's been giving him all those minutes to work the fat off. Seems to be helping a little.

Thread Information