Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC never has an actual take on the topic.
    Still beats kids should battle gunfighters with rocks by a mile.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Still beats kids should battle gunfighters with rocks by a mile.
    You don't have a take either. You just run away from direct questions about the topic you brought up.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't have a take either. You just run away from direct questions about the topic you brought up.
    I'm on the don't bring rocks to a gunfight side of the argument, skippy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Did you want the kids to have guns?

Yes or no.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you want the kids to have guns?

Yes or no.
    There are comprehensive solutions. My bar is not rocks vs. guns like yours.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    There are comprehensive solutions. My bar is not rocks vs. guns like yours.
    What is your comprehensive solution?

You want the kids to have nothing but clear backpacks to throw?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vintage Chump: A question somehow is supposed to override glaring realities.

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    DMC never has an actual take on the topic.
    If you had a 10 year old child in a classroom and an active shooter was approaching the room, and you as a remote observer could only make a choice between two things, arm the child or don't arm the child, which would you choose?

Keep in mind you cannot intervene, just like IRL you won't be there. Does that mean we should arm kids? No. It does get to the heart of the matter though - the fact that when that moment comes it's just the kid facing down a firearm and anything and everything safety related goes straight to . So it would be nice if someone in the vicinity had the ability to intervene, wouldn't it?

There is no real "safe space", as we've been shown countless times. Hate to break it to you, snowflake.

For that reason, rocks are better than nothing, but the idea of the rocks isn't to defend themselves, but to give them confidence that they can (they cannot) and to send a message that they won't die without a fight (they will).

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If you had a 10 year old child in a classroom and an active shooter was approaching the room, and you as a remote observer could only make a choice between two things, arm the child or don't arm the child, which would you choose?

Keep in mind you cannot intervene, just like IRL you won't be there. Does that mean we should arm kids? No. It does get to the heart of the matter though - the fact that when that moment comes it's just the kid facing down a firearm and anything and everything safety related goes straight to . So it would be nice if someone in the vicinity had the ability to intervene, wouldn't it?

There is no real "safe space", as we've been shown countless times. Hate to break it to you, snowflake.

For that reason, rocks are better than nothing, but the idea of the rocks isn't to defend themselves, but to give them confidence that they can (they cannot) and to send a message that they won't die without a fight (they will).
    No wonder you never actually present a take. You're much better at trying to collect the personal information of other posters.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So in other words it's kind of a microcosm for grown men loading up on AR's to protect themselves against government intervention.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So in other words it's kind of a microcosm for grown men loading up on AR's to protect themselves against government intervention.
    Because the personal self defense thing is not working for some weapons.

What personal situation, for the no restriction inididuals in this country, has best illustrated the need for protection against our government's ability to take your country from you? Anecdotes are fine. Go.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because the personal self defense thing is not working for some weapons.

What personal situation, for the no restriction inididuals in this country, has best illustrated the need for protection against our government's ability to take your country from you? Anecdotes are fine. Go.
    *Woosh*

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want insight into phobias.
    I want "there is a unit of marines under my bed" stuff.

And further, I may not want to be a part of their personal piece of Colorado if I have land in the new country staked out.

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    Grown men and women (and the rest of you).

You seem ok with one, not ok with the other. A knife vs a grizzly is a futile endeavor, but it beats bare hands vs the grizzly. Either way, the grizzly is coming.

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    No wonder you never actually present a take. You're much better at trying to collect the personal information of other posters.
    You're not qualified to debate me.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You never debate anybody, chicken .

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    You never debate anybody, chicken .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're too chicken to debate anyone, which is why you don't debate anyone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Grown men and women (and the rest of you).

You seem ok with one, not ok with the other. A knife vs a grizzly is a futile endeavor, but it beats bare hands vs the grizzly. Either way, the grizzly is coming.
    Actually, the grizzly probably isn't coming. Especially not in the way these GI Joe Militia clubs fantasize that it will.

If it came, how it would really come, they'd never even have a chance to shoot. Bare hands, knives, guns, it won't matter. In all likelihood, they'll be along for the ride in full support.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You never debate either. Where's your stance on why kids having rocks is the best idea? You haven't listed it, "chicken ".

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    Actually, the grizzly probably isn't coming. Especially not in the way these GI Joe Militia clubs fantasize that it will.

If it came, how it would really come, they'd never even have a chance to shoot. Bare hands, knives, guns, it won't matter. In all likelihood, they'll be along for the ride in full support.
    Tell the kids in that Florida school that the shooter wasn't real. The grizzly doesn't need to be the federal government. Your strawman regarding fighting the government is just a fart in the wind.

If it "won't matter" why do you care if they try?

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    Chump's Dale Robinson impression ^

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Insists on asking questions than refuses to directly answer others had been your go to move for years.......

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Insists on asking questions than refuses to directly answer others had been your go to move for years.......

Thread Information