My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are we believing the hype? Even though LA is balling right now it's at home and defenses really haven't focused on him. Why not? Cuz it aint the playoffs that's why! Can the rest of the Spurs deliver when LA is doubled? I'm not sold that they can. Need KL or first round fodder.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it'll make for an easier watch if you keep your expectations low and enjoy the wins if and when they happen. Nobody believes the team is championship material but theyre putting in the effort and that's plain to see and entertaining to watch.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who cares? Just making the playoffs without Kawhi would exceed the expectations of 99% of this forum..

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What year is this?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Teams have been doubling Aldridge for a long time now. Utah thought their DPOY could handle it solo. They were wrong. NO thought Davis could check him. They were wrong. Everyone else sent multiple guys.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are we believing the hype? Even though LA is balling right now it's at home and defenses really haven't focused on him. Why not? Cuz it aint the playoffs that's why! Can the rest of the Spurs deliver when LA is doubled? I'm not sold that they can. Need KL or first round fodder.
    What hype? That we might make the playoffs?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They slowed him down in the 4th but manu took up the slack. Gotta have second option by committee I guess

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what hype? we have nothing ... it may be fools nothing but who cares at this point

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It must look like gold to be fools gold, the team still looks like s#it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Team exceeded expectations without Kawhi. Enjoy the ride. It will make your day.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fools Gold for what?

For a team who has it's best player sitting.

What has been established is that Popovich can get a horribly undermanned unit to play as well as it can. We have Patty F'N Mills running the point. Our best PG is 40 years old. We are building a game around a fade away jumper from our center. And it's working against 2nd tier teams fighting for the playoffs. What's Fools Gold about that.

We have taken one of the least talented teams in the NBA and patched together a very scrappy unit. Popovich has built the offense around the dreaded tough to make fade away 2 pointer. This is news. These guys make mistakes, keep pounding the rock, and find a way. It's entertaining for those of us who realize what we are without KL. Even with him, we don't have a true NBA level PG. We are not gonna beat GS or Houston this season even with Leornard IMO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the only reason you watch SA is for a le, quit watching.
    Go bandwagon GS or Houston.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not necessarily. The '95 Spurs won twice on the road in the WCF. But I bet you still classify them as fools gold.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not necessarily. The '95 Spurs won twice on the road in the WCF. But I bet you still classify them as fools gold.
    In hindsight, every Spurs team pre Duncan was Fools Gold.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wtf

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fools gold?

I don't think anyone expects them to be more than a first round exit without Kawhi tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That made me laugh as well

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    what a garbage tier thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It must look like gold to be fools gold, the team still looks like s#it
    FOOLS S#IT!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what a garbage tier thread
    Maybe but what a weak ass avatar (or profile pic) you got btw. Your comment is weak guy.

Why not rally around LA? There's been other "weak" superstars that got it done. Dirk and Wade (prior to LBJ), so it's not impossible. CIA Pop is lining us up to meet the All-Star-Less Warriors and plus.... damn Rockets are unproven. East....?.... Everyone's got a chance. So yeah for everyone that thought this home win streak was IT.... that's what the thread was for. Either way I think all of us that frequent this site are pretty hard core Spurs fans and have the right to think and state crazy about the team and any issues. So in the end piss off with your comments. I'm too lazy to search but i guarantee of your 2,226 previous comments, some proved to be false as !

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This actually a funny thread tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This actually a funny thread tbh.
    LYM

Thread Information