Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Warriors could easily be knocked off, I remember how terrible KD was against Grizzlies solo when Westbrook was injured.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Warriors could easily be knocked off, I remember how terrible KD was against Grizzlies solo when Westbrook was injured.
    I hope Kawhi thinks about this carefully. If we end up in 7th and he doesn't come back, then perhaps it'll be due to him being afraid Zaza will injure him again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope Kawhi thinks about this carefully. If we end up in 7th and he doesn't come back, then perhaps it'll be due to him being afraid Zaza will injure him again.
    and he should be afraid. Especially when you have a team full of pussies that won't even retaliate for their teammate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and he should be afraid. Especially when you have a team full of pussies that won't even retaliate for their teammate.
    Thunder didn't retaliate either. Smh. Guess everybody fears Zaza.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It works both ways. How many times has Kawhi had his teammates back when someone has committed a dirty foul against them? Anyways I'm old school and I do agree with retaliation when somebody does a cheap shot like Zaza but unfortunately that rarely happens in the current NBA. For example Zaza has taken out Westbrook twice and in both cases his teammates didn't do anything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thunder didn't retaliate either. Smh. Guess everybody fears Zaza.
    if the shoe fits....
    It works both ways. How many times has Kawhi had his teammates back when someone has committed a dirty foul against them? Anyways I'm old school and I do agree with retaliation when somebody does a cheap shot like Zaza but unfortunately that rarely happens in the current NBA. For example Zaza has taken out Westbrook twice and in both cases his teammates didn't do anything.
    the same applies for them ...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll take seventh. Either they take out GSW or they go home early and focus on the draft. Win-win.

And if Curry is really out, the Spurs *might* be able to survive with either Mills or Parker on the court.

Probably not considering how many scrubs those two have made look good in the playoffs like Cameron Payne and Andrew Harrison. That scrub GSW has been starting recently would probably destroy Mills and Parker anyway.

But it might happen that the gruesome twosome won't keep the Spurs from winning.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if the shoe fits....

the same applies for them ...
    Guys are too scared of getting fined. If Kawhi wants protection he should start offering to pay fines like Chris Paul does for Gerald Green and Ariza when they have retaliated on his behalf.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For Kawhi, that would be 3 years, tbh.
    Maybe even a career-ended tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi's career is already over

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guys are too scared of getting fined. If Kawhi wants protection he should start offering to pay fines like Chris Paul does for Gerald Green and Ariza when they have retaliated on his behalf.
    and that was gonna be my example but I erased it. Gerald Green is ready to go to war when Chris Paul flops and hits the ground from a simple hand in the back. Stephen Jackson went into the stands with Ron Artest in Detroit. These are teammates you want

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's turned his back on his team for most of the season and he rarely talks to any of them, so it's not unreasonable of them, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine if he had PG-13's broken leg injury, Kawhi would've had a massive hearr attack and died on the court.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and that was gonna be my example but I erased it. Gerald Green is ready to go to war when Chris Paul flops and hits the ground from a simple hand in the back. Stephen Jackson went into the stands with Ron Artest in Detroit. These are teammates you want
    Now think about this for a second Gerald Green has no history prior to this season of being an enforcer. It makes you wonder what suddenly changed his mindset to act like one. Could it be that Chris Paul is not a mute who actually tries to cultivate relationships with his teammates. I remember during the '07-'08 season Duncan got injured in a game against the Blazers in which he got tangled up with James Jones that resulted him in getting a knee bruise and ankle sprain but it looked worse when it happened. It also looked like James Jones did it on purpose and I remember Michael Finley running up to James Jones and shoving him. Finley said after the game it's not normal for him to get that emotional but it pissed him off that Jones could have hurt somebody he considered a friend and good teammate. Hence that's the problem with Kawhi he does a poor job of establishing relationships with teammates. When you don't do that what's the motivation for guys to try to protect you if you show that you don't care about them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine if he had PG-13's broken leg injury, Kawhi would've had a massive hearr attack and died on the court.
    That is so true. Even imagine him suffering a broken arm like Manu in the 2011 playoffs (which Manu played through and was the best player on the court). Kawhi would have taken a few years to recover from that. WEAK!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That is so true. Even imagine him suffering a broken arm like Manu in the 2011 playoffs (which Manu played through and was the best player on the court). Kawhi would have taken a few years to recover from that. WEAK!
    This is tougher than Kawhi, tbh:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now think about this for a second Gerald Green has no history prior to this season of being an enforcer. It makes you wonder what suddenly changed his mindset to act like one. Could it be that Chris Paul is not a mute who actually tries to cultivate relationships with his teammates. I remember during the '07-'08 season Duncan got injured in a game against the Blazers in which he got tangled up with James Jones that resulted him in getting a knee bruise and ankle sprain but it looked worse when it happened. It also looked like James Jones did it on purpose and I remember Michael Finley running up to James Jones and shoving him. Finley said after the game it's not normal for him to get that emotional but it pissed him off that Jones could have hurt somebody he considered a friend and good teammate. Hence that's the problem with Kawhi he does a poor job of establishing relationships with teammates. When you don't do that what's the motivation for guys to try to protect you if you show that you don't care about them.
    and maybe that is true. He doesn't seem like the talking type. But think about this, it's a known fact that Kobe Bryant is a 1st class that threw his teammates under a bus when presented with a chance to. Why were his teammates so quick to defend him? We know very little about Kawhi, but surely we agree that he wouldn't be giving interviews and talking to police about police teammates . If that's the case, he would have been tried to get Parker or Aldridge traded from their play last season alone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is tougher than Kawhi, tbh:

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and maybe that is true. He doesn't seem like the talking type. But think about this, it's a known fact that Kobe Bryant is a 1st class that threw his teammates under a bus when presented with a chance to. Why were his teammates so quick to defend him? We know very little about Kawhi, but surely we agree that he wouldn't be giving interviews and talking to police about police teammates . If that's the case, he would have been tried to get Parker or Aldridge traded from their play last season alone.
    Kobe was a but he was very manipulative and controlling towards his teammates. A lot of those guys were a bunch of airheads that loved being in LA and Kobe knew he could control them by threatening to trade them if they didn't have his back. Look at Dfish using his daughter's cancer as an excuse to get out of his contract with the Jazz to go back to LA. Look at how crazy and stupid Lamar Odom acted after the Lakers traded him. I'm convinced that if Kobe would have told him that all he had to do was eat to stay in LA that he would have done it. Bynum played dirty mainly because he felt he could win over Kobe's respect and trust by doing it and that Kobe would stop bullying him. Looking back on it it's pretty funny reflecting on how stupid those guys were when it came to being submissive towards Kobe. Kobe would have gotten punched out by his teammates if he tried his tactics in a hole like Milwaukee, OKC.

Tony has the right to say whatever he wants to say about Kawhi. He's a vet and is at that age where it doesn't matter anymore what he says since his days are numbered. Whose to say Tony does not know that Kawhi's uncle is pulling this charade and is just tired of the bs. Honestly though I would have handled it differently and just called out Kawhi on his bs in private but I'm not knocking Tony for what he did. Kawhi brought all this on himself for being a damn mute.

Thread Information