Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    looks like CPY has a deal running on this...

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^

Get in here DJR210, 140, Joseph Kony. You too NASpurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes sir! Came at a perfect time too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess I’ll keep it on my SSD in the meantime lol. Fit girl has it at 20GB, guess I’ll download that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess I’ll keep it on my SSD in the meantime lol. Fit girl has it at 20GB, guess I’ll download that.
    Fitgirl's repacks are terrible IMO. She compresses the games as far as they can go and you get something that takes two hours to install with an i7 instead of 20-30 minutes with one of Corepacks' releases that's only 5% bigger filesize. If you download FitGirl's repacks make sure to get them from her site, same with Corepacks. I just grab them from igg-games though since I'm not low on disk space and would rather have the fastest install.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Nice, ill have to get on that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fitgirl's repacks are terrible IMO. She compresses the games as far as they can go and you get something that takes two hours to install with an i7 instead of 20-30 minutes with one of Corepacks' releases that's only 5% bigger filesize. If you download FitGirl's repacks make sure to get them from her site, same with Corepacks. I just grab them from igg-games though since I'm not low on disk space and would rather have the fastest install.
    2 hrs to unpack when you can download faster than it decompresses. that, I'll remember that for future reference.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not too bad! I installed it in under 25 minutes. I may have shortened the lifespan of my cpu though. Sounded like my comp was about to take off into space.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not too bad! I installed it in under 25 minutes. I may have shortened the lifespan of my cpu though. Sounded like my comp was about to take off into space.
    Good luck playing it on integrated graphics bro.

Maybe turn the resolution down to 240p and pretend it's a PS2 game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good luck playing it on integrated graphics bro.

Maybe turn the resolution down to 240p and pretend it's a PS2 game.
    Yeah right, I just installed the thing. Not going to play it. I was curious about the install process since you said it was 2 hrs long.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah right, I just installed the thing. Not going to play it. I was curious about the install process since you said it was 2 hrs long.
    I imagine a lot of that is you having a six core cpu vs my quadcore plus the pretty solid IPC gain Intel got from Haswell to Skylake (your Coffee Lake cpu is basically Skylake with moar corez), but I remember her doing a poll on the CrackWatch reddit asking if people wanted a little larger filesizes in exchange for much faster installs. I guess she must be trying to make her repacks more like Corepacks' then. Good to hear, maybe I'll have to check her sales.

Make sure you get her repacks from her site: http://fitgirl-repacks.site

You'll see a lot of impostors of repacks on The Pirate Bay and other torrent sites.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Installing now.. we'll see

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Game runs and looks great

Thread Information