Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    1. Some racists were running down black athletes on another board, believe it or not they were talking as if there were actually fast white players.

I couldn't help myself.

If we are talking national/world class sprinters and football then it looks like this....

Olympian ***

Buddy Young NCAA/AAU Champ...all 5-4 of him
      Ollie Matson***
      Bobby Boyd NCAAChamp
      Bob Hayes*** WR holder
      Henry Carr*** WR holder 200m
      Clarence Childs
      Marqiuz Goodwin*** long jump
      Bo Roberson*** long jump
      Eugene White
      Homer Jones.....daddy of the e, first player to run back a KO to score on MNF.
      Ken Burrough
      Warrick Dunn
      James Lofton
      Trindon Holliday
      Renaldo Nehemiah
      Virgil Livers
      Charlie Frazier
      Rod Barksdale
      Tony Jones
      Herkie Walls
      O.J.Simpson
      Ray Norton*** WR holder
      Frank Budd*** WR holder
      Jamaal Charles
      Tyreek Hill
      Jeff Demps***
      Xavier Carter
      John Capel
      Sultan McCullough
      Kareem Kelly
      Darrin Nelson
      Len Willis
      Mark Duper
      Joe Delaney
      Mike Miller
      Elbert "Golden Wheels" Dubenion
      Lenny Lyles
      Sammie Parker
      Darrel Green...NFL Fastest Man
      Willie Gault***
      Cecil Turner
      Herschel Walker
      Deion Sanders
      Alexander Wright NFL Fastest Man
      Rocket Ismail
      Bo Jackson
      Travis Williams
      Cliff Branch
      Jacoby Ford
      James Jett***
      James Trapp
      Alvis Whitted
      Curtis ey...only NFL RB to be world ranked in the 100m (talking his college days)
      Phil Epps
      Isacc Curtis
      Mel Gray
      J,D. Hill
      Michael Bates***
      Ron Brown***
      Sam Graddy***
      Johnny Jones***
      Wesley Walker
      Trenton Jackson***
      Jerome Mathis
      Leonard Scott.....his 9.91 the fastest time ever ran by any footballer
      Ken Thomas
      Bob Paremore
      Rocky Thompson
      Stone Johnson ***....killed in a preseason game, a 200m WR holder
      Amos Marsh
      Terrence Newman
      Michael Bennett
      Willie McGee....WR 9.1
      Curtis Conway
      Chris Sanders
      Anthony Miller
      Michael Haynes...NFL Fastest Man
      Ted Ginn Jr
      Eddie Kennison...NFL Fastest Man
      Larry Burton***
      Gerald Tinker***

Guys like Tommie Smith and Jimmy Hines were just experiments that didn't work, so they don't belong.

I amaze myself.

Guy hits me up with a PM.......yep, banned.....ha`~~~~ I thought about playing a long, couldn't do it, um.

Is there really anyone here stupid enought to think anyone could actually Google that list, how do you Google names you don't already know? Keep in mind I can put schools/pro teams to the names.
    Last edited by Avante; 04-02-2018 at 06:39 AM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I agree with this....

NFL.com released its final Quarterback Index of the season, ranking the league’s starting signal-callers from best to worst. Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson finished at No. 5, an improvement of four spots from where he ended 2016.
    Who are the NFL's best quarterbacks?@greggrosenthal ranks them heading into Wild Card Weekendhttps://t.co/2lvIeqtMhX pic.twitter.com/OEgUfCk9Xd
    — Around The NFL (@AroundTheNFL) January 6, 2018

“The Seahawks’ offense was broken by the final month of the season, with Wilson’s penchant for running into pressure by holding the ball or leaving the pocket too early exacerbating the problem,” writes NFL.com’s Gregg Rosenthal. “This was bound to happen to an attack that relied on little besides shot plays and Wilson’s singular improvisational genius.
    “It’s an offense that asks Wilson to do too much, an offense that could use fresh coaching eyes before the weight of carrying the group wears on Wilson like it did late during his otherwise brilliant campaign.”
    Wilson finished the season having completed 339 of 553 passes attempted for 3,983 yards, 11 interceptions and a league-high 34 touchdowns. The quarterback also ran for 586 yards and three touchdowns.
    Wilson was bested by the Saints’ Drew Brees at No. 4, the Eagles’ Carson Wentz at No. 3, the Steelers’ Ben Roethlisberger at No. 2 and the Patriots’ Tom Brady, who took the No. 1 spot for the second straight season.

And when Rodgers comes back he'll be in that 6/7 spot.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    One of the things that helped with my knowleage of all this was football cards. I own thousands of them, tons of old AFL cards.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    A term of endearment for Avante's pecker.
    Avante: Knock knock
    10 year old Stan: who's there?
    Avante: Updog
    10 year old Stan: what's updog
    Avante: bend over I'll show you what's updog
    10 year old Stan: owwweeeee

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Translation

That damn Avante, what was I thinking trying to lie about running a 20.00 200m, he knows this stuff, he knows I'm full of . Now I'm down to knock knock jokes, yep, best I can do being a liar and all.

How does he know all that stuff, yep, he really is amazing.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Translation

That damn Avante, what was I thinking trying to lie about running a 20.00 200m, he knows this stuff, he knows I'm full of . Now I'm down to knock knock jokes, yep, best I can do being a liar and all.

How does he know all that stuff, yep, he really is amazing.
    You're not providing much 2018 NFL info.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Make me a legit ***** 2018 Avante NFL Thread ***** and I'll do my mock draft.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Make me a legit ***** 2018 Avante NFL Thread ***** and I'll do my mock draft.
    You can do it in here first and then we can all vote whether you can have a new thread or not.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You can do it in here first and then we can all vote whether you can have a new thread or not.
    I have three others threads to do my thing, don't really need another. I wasn't gointg to do a mock draft anyway,yep, just use your lying ass.

Dude, pay attention...

Houstons Elijah Hall won the NCAA indoor 60 and 200m, in that 200m he ran a 20.02, which is a new record. Saturday in Texas he won the 200m in 20.11, he is the new star of the event.

Dude, a kid running faster than this guy, are you really trying to sell that bull , come on man. Why are you lying about that?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I have three others threads to do my thing, don't really need another. I wasn't gointg to do a mock draft anyway,yep, just use your lying ass.

Dude, pay attention...

Houstons Elijah Hall won the NCAA indoor 60 and 200m, in that 200m he ran a 20.02, which is a new record. Saturday in Texas he won the 200m in 20.11, he is the new star of the event.

Dude, a kid running faster than this guy, are you really trying to sell that bull , come on man. Why are you lying about that?
    I'm not gonna go off topic in your 2018 Football thread.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I'm not gonna go off topic in your 2018 Football thread.
    You are lying guy, why? Are you really so damn stupid you honestly believer a middle school kid could run a 20.00? Dude, that is mental re ation stuff, honest. Or you are lying. I'm going with you are lying...why?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    You are lying guy, why? Are you really so damn stupid you honestly believer a middle school kid could run a 20.00? Dude, that is mental re ation stuff, honest. Or you are lying. I'm going with you are lying...why?
    What would have I have to gain by lying about running a 20 something more than a decade ago???? Huh guy?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    What would have I have to gain by lying about running a 20 something more than a decade ago???? Huh guy?
    Work with me here.

You know I know track, so why on earth would you lie about something you know I know all about? Dude, it is...IMPOSSIBLE...for anyone that age to run a 20.00 200m, ok? What about that don't you understand? So for you to think anyone would believe that bull make you look totally stupid, ok?

Dude, what happened is this, yes ya ran 20....but it was 26, 27, 28, not 20.00 20.07 20.08, that is something totally 100% different. But you not knowing anything about track got it all mixed up. I ran a 27 in 7th grade.

Dude, don't you understand any of this?

I;m holding the 2017 year end issue of Track & Field News in my hand, let's look at the mens 200m for 2017.

The first 20.00 we see is at number...8. This is NCA&T's Christopher Belcher who ran on our World team last season, you really think some kid could run with this guy, come on man nobody is that damn stupid.

If acting stupid is you trolling it's a dumb idea, ok?

Dude, don't act like you don't see this, ok? How about ya comment on this, ok? You would have won the silver as a middle school kid, hahahahaha~~~~~~

2016 Olympics
    Olympic, Rio de Janeiro 2016
    1 Usain Bolt JAM 19.78
    2 Andre De Grasse CAN 20.02
    3 Christophe Lemaitre FRA 20.12
    4 Adam Gemili GBR 20.12
    5 Churandy Martina NED 20.13
    6 LaShawn Merritt USA 20.19
    7 Alonso Edward PAN 20.23
    8 Ramil Guliyev TUR 20.43
    Last edited by Avante; 04-02-2018 at 06:57 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    What gets lost in all this, is ya don't just walk out there and...ZOOOMMM..20.00. The guy would need great 100m speed to begin with. At least 10.05ish jets.

The training it would take, far beyond what some kid could handle.

Only some 100% moron would think anyone is buying that stupidity.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Lol. A solid 7/10. But my favorite one is still the one about Avante and the kid walking into the woods.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Avante I personally know SFS, he's fast as . He used to play both offense and defense...yep you have to find ways to put that speed on the field.

I remember one time SFS was playing QB. He threw the ball up in the air over the oline, ran around it, caught his own pass, and sprinted 93 yds to the end zone.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Avante I personally know SFS, he's fast as . He used to play both offense and defense...yep you have to find ways to put that speed on the field.

I remember one time SFS was playing QB. He threw the ball up in the air over the oline, ran around it, caught his own pass, and sprinted 93 yds to the end zone.
    he's also the premier blues expert on this forum

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

I can talk every single sprinter of merit there is/was. I have that 100% covered. At no time did any middle school kid ever run anything remotely close to a 20.00 for a 200m, it never happened. Yep, the guy is lying.

Notice we never see a time and place or year this happened? If I had ran a 20.00 it would be.....1963 at a meet in Fresno.
    Last edited by Avante; 04-02-2018 at 08:03 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Do this, ask the guy to list what he considers to be the best example of prewar Alabama blues. You will get some bull but won't see him actually do that. The dude knows..0...about track and the blues...0.

I have asked him numerous questions, he has never answered anything and he never will the reason being.....he can't.

No region is as primitive as what we see coming out of Alabama back in the 20's and 30's.

But, ya won't because ya know he can;'t answer anything. You don't want to expose him as a know nothing.
    Last edited by Avante; 04-02-2018 at 08:08 PM.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He also successfully kicked the steel out of Chuck Norris's nuts and ice skated on the sun, correct?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    He also successfully kicked the steel out of Chuck Norris's nuts and ice skated on the sun, correct?
    Nobody here has ever seen the guy do anything other than talk movies and lie about running a 20.00. Being immature little s we see that immaturity with...Avante does know his stuff so I need to bug him, yep., stupid.

It goes like this.

dummy...boy SFS sure knows his stuff
    Avante...ask him a question about track, them blues.
    dummy..ah.....boy he sure knows his stuff.

Everybody knows if asked a question his stupidity would show.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Nobody here has ever seen the guy do anything other than talk movies and lie about running a 20.00. Being immature little s we see that immaturity with...Avante does know his stuff so I need to bug him, yep., stupid.

It goes like this.

dummy...boy SFS sure knows his stuff
    Avante...ask him a question about track, them blues.
    dummy..ah.....boy he sure knows his stuff.

Everybody knows if asked a question his stupidity would show.
    Lol. You're so full of . I've won all the Blues Offs we had.

and to be honest, after having to correct you several times, I just gave up reading anything you post about the blues.
    oe anything else. It's always mired with inaccuracies.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Lol. You're so full of . I've won all the Blues Offs we had.

and to be honest, after having to correct you several times, I just gave up reading anything you post about the blues.
    oe anything else. It's always mired with inaccuracies.
    Dude, you know as well as I do that never happened so another lie. I own 12 big books on them blues, over 6000 blues CD;'s, I don't make mistakes, so stop lying....again.

And, I would lose every contest on everything here, you know that. Just like this..SFS...is an expert when you don't know .

Dude, stop lying , ok?

Watch this...

Dude, talk to me about them old prewar Alabama blues, what would a rookie need to hear to get it?

Now here's where the guy either totally ignores that or comes up with some silly bull he will never actually answer the question, ya see, he can't.

Just once I'd love to see this guy...

Ok, here ya go, ya can't talk Alabama blues without.........

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dude, you know as well as I do that never happened so another lie. I own 12 big books on them blues, over 6000 blues CD;'s, I don't make mistakes, so stop lying....again.

And, I would lose every contest on everything here, you know that. Just like this..SFS...is an expert when you don't know .

Dude, stop lying , ok?

Watch this...

Dude, talk to me about them old prewar Alabama blues, what would a rookie need to her to get it?

Now here's where the guy either totally ignores that or comes up with some silly bull he will never actually answer the question, ya see, he can't.

Just letting you know that I didn't read all that. It's like boutons posts. I feel like there's nothing of value that's worth the 10 seconds of my valuable time.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Just letting you know that I didn't read all that. It's like boutons posts. I feel like there's nothing of value that's worth the 10 seconds of my valuable time.
    There it is, just like I said. This guy don't know and he knows that. A ing fake and a ing liar.

I'd, you Avante, here ya go....

If ya are going to get into early Alabama blues you will need to listen to...

Ed Bell
    Jaybird Coleman
    William Harris....could be from Miss, but did record in Alabama
    Boweavil Jackson
    Lucille Bogan...her... Shave Um Dry... a must listen.
    Bullet Williams
    Daddy Stovepipe...one of the first males to ever record them blues, 1924.
    Eli Framer
    Birmingham Jug Band
    Peanut the Kidnapper
    Alabama Sheiks
    Edward Thompson
    Marshall Owens
    Walter Roland
    Sonny Scott

~~~~~~~~~~

Notice how I don't shuck n' jive around, I deliver.

SFS do that for Georgia, ya can't can ya?
    Last edited by Avante; 04-02-2018 at 09:06 PM.

Thread Information