Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    All I said was "Oh look, a list." and you all over yourself like a little baby.

Now you're going to roll around in your own that you already all over yourself. Watch. Yep....sad.
    What did I say, yep, here this ed up dummy is again, how sad is this little ?

Watch this...here he is again, I guarantee it. The guy can't help himself, how sad is this little ?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Sometimes I wonder how Trump got elected president, then I come on Spurstalk and see re s like Chris.

He is on a roll tonight, calling white people racist for well, being racist, is racism

Lets not forget that 2% and 14% are a trivial difference.

Looking for what other gems you will provide us tonight Chris. I am sure I will be thoroughly entertained.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i mean, if somebody picked up a book about US history, and came to the conclusion that "man, the US is racist" i really doubt they'd be thinking of black on white racism
    If someone picked up a history book they should think the US WAS racist, since, you know, history.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Serious question,

I've seen worse racist in black communities than white communities.

If you shout back, they will call racism and somehow they win because they are black because only you can be racist against Blacks..
    Haven't you been defending this, or are you seriously just figuring this out?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Sometimes I wonder how Trump got elected president, then I come on Spurstalk and see re s like Chris.

He is on a roll tonight, calling white people racist for well, being racist, is racism

Lets not forget that 2% and 14% are a trivial difference.

Looking for what other gems you will provide us tonight Chris. I am sure I will be thoroughly entertained.
    Rent free all up in your kitchen

lmobsessedao!!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    the go to phrase of re s when they donrt know what to do

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    disagree

spiteful, sure. i think whitey holds the keys to the racism kingdom tbh
    Spiteful, ingrained hatred is racism. Overall history? Whitey. Today's willfully ignorant, hate based racist? Equal.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Spiteful, ingrained hatred is racism. Overall history? Whitey. Today's willfully ignorant, hate based racist? Equal.
    i would definitely draw a distinction between racism and resentment/anger over racism

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Who would stop blacks from being racist?

MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    14%

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    There is a site called Caste Football. This is where a bunch of white guys moan and groan about why white athletes don't get the same chances. Which is total bull .

What they never seem to get is only about 4% of the population are black men 18-30. And that 4% make up what % of the NFL, NBA and track stars?

If a white cat has the talent he'll be there, thing is very few have the talent.

Who stood in Christian McCaffreys way?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i would definitely draw a distinction between racism and resentment/anger over racism
    They way they employ their resentment and anger towards people who had nothing to do with it is racism.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    They way they employ their resentment and anger towards people who had nothing to do with it is racism.
    The way who does this? Have you personally experienced this?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The way who does this? Have you personally experienced this?
    So you're saying that blacks aren't spiteful and resentful towards the white race?

BTW, and not that it matters, but have pointed out, I'm not white. The majority of my genetic makeup is Comanche. My people got it a lot worse than whitey gave it to coloreds. I'll take a few hundred years of slavery over genocide and land misappropriation every day. My people are more reserved and understanding and not racist.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So you're saying that blacks aren't spiteful and resentful towards the white race?
    None that I've ever met. That's why I asked about your personal experience.

BTW, and not that it matters, but have pointed out, I'm not white. The majority of my genetic makeup is Comanche. My people got it a lot worse than whitey gave it to coloreds. I'll take a few hundred years of slavery over genocide and land misappropriation every day. My people are more reserved and understanding and not racist.

Well I've seen resentful Native Americans on the news and the Internet, so would I be justified in complaining that your people are spiteful and racist?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Toronto Raptors

You definitely post like a white guy on reddit using 'Native American' as a cover for abashed bigotry, as has been done on the internet since 1998. Never seen a Native American so obsessed with 'coloreds' .

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    None that I've ever met. That's why I asked about your personal experience.

Well I've seen resentful Native Americans on the news and the Internet, so would I be justified in complaining that your people are spiteful and racist?
    Spiteful and resentful weren't my words. I do feel blacks are as racist as whites are. The vast majority of both races aren't, but the racist ones are equally racist.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You definitely post like a white guy on reddit using 'Native American' as a cover for abashed bigotry, as has been done on the internet since 1998. Never seen a Native American so obsessed with 'coloreds' .
    And your posting like a guy who thinks he has it figured out and doesn't. Good work on that whiff, toots.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Spiteful and resentful weren't my words. I do feel blacks are as racist as whites are. The vast majority of both races aren't, but the racist ones are equally racist.
    Did you really say.....the vast majority aren't......you can't be serious.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Well, sure, there's rarely much distinction between some one who is racist and someone else who is racist. But have you personally experienced this?

It just seems like most people here experience black racism through the news. Most African Americans, otoh, have experienced some form of racism against them in one form or another.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Well, sure, there's rarely much distinction between some one who is racist and someone else who is racist. But have you personally experienced this?

It just seems like most people here experience black racism through the news. Most African Americans, otoh, have experienced some form of racism against them in one form or another.
    Oh yeah. Have plenty of colored friends who can't stand whitey and make no bones about it and seen plenty to know blacks are as racist as their white counterparts and use 150 to 400 years ago to justify it.

Cue the overused "he's got black friends but isn't racist " for someone itching for a post or a notch in their ST belt.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Did you really say.....the vast majority aren't......you can't be serious.
    Don't you have something better to do than bother other posters stupid?

Hey stupid, why don't you do something different stupid? Huh stupid?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Don't you have something better to do than bother other posters stupid?

Hey stupid, why don't you do something different stupid? Huh stupid?
    So ya saw you were once again totally wrong so here comes this feeble attempt to deflect.

Sad.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    There's no black people where I live, so I couldn't say.

Thread Information