Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    My best friend Stan is black, we go back to HS. Many many times I've been the only white guy (or with Judy) with Stan at some family gathering.

Being a footballer/trackster I came in contact with a lot of blacks there. Same with my Navy days.

That experience has taught me.

Black men aren't as domestic as whites.hispanics,Asians. Not as apt to want that come home to the wife and kids. That is boring for them, they don't want those responsibilities either.

Black women are the real racists. They see everything from an...I'm black....perspective, while black men need a real reason to go there. They do get plenty of reasons to go there however.

Physically blacks are natutally more muscular, more athletic. Then ya add that rhytmn.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    My best friend Stan is black, we go back to HS. Many many times I've been the only white guy (or with Judy) with Stan at some family gathering.
    Do you find that Stan's family always insist that you bring Judy?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Do you find that Stan's family always insist that you bring Judy?
    Did ya miss...we go back to HS? I was 33 years old when I met Judy.

Dude, what really is wrong with you, real talk.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Did ya miss...we go back to HS? I was 33 years old when I met Judy.
    What grade was Judy in?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What grade was Judy in?
    There me and Stan sat at a little table in back at a place in Porterville called The Paul Bunyan Lounge. Stan had beat me in a backgammon game so we had to go where he wanted, he knew a girl in the band. I would have stayed in Visalia and gone to the Holiday Inn.

At around midnight in walk these three tall blonds, they had came in from the backdoor, thanks to the bouncer (one was his GF). The last blonde was stunning, what an outrageous ass, my God.

Avante..would ya look at that, wow~~~
    Stan...dude, way way way out of your league, have you looked at yourself?
    Avante... you N.....

Anyway, ended up with her phone number, yep, the rest is history.

After we left PV we headed to Tulare, there was an all night club there (served coke/coffee after 2am). I got another phone number there from a girl that was a sure thing, Judy came off as a challenge.

Anyway....

Around the next thursday I'm getting horny so I call Miss Easy, she wasn't home, so I give Judy a call...........................................
    Last edited by Avante; 04-05-2018 at 03:06 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    blacks = when u take away that welfare card they start crying ...

Name
    Expert
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    The true definition of the term "racist" is rarely seen in the US. Blacks don't exhibit racism, they exhibit racial pride. That's what whites aren't allowed to do but that's ok because I never considered white to be a race and there's no ground to gain from it. On the other hand, if you were brought up in public schools taught that everything good that ever happened in this country came from a white man, and that your ancestors were stupid and illiterate and owned by the white man, and your own great grandparents probably knew someone from the slave days (so not so far removed) and everything you ever do in your entire life has the "black" connotation tied to it by everyone including your own people (and the fact that you are considered to have your own people, a racially divided "asset"), and that you are part of a geneous collective that moves like a school of fish on every subject, then you'd probably also benefit from some racial pride, because during your life you probably developed the notion that your race is inferior because you heard it a lot.

Name
    Expert
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    What grade was Judy in?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Now that I think about it, Judy was in school, she was a soph at Fresno State. She has a degree in Child Developement.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The true definition of the term "racist" is rarely seen in the US. Blacks don't exhibit racism, they exhibit racial pride. That's what whites aren't allowed to do but that's ok because I never considered white to be a race and there's no ground to gain from it. On the other hand, if you were brought up in public schools taught that everything good that ever happened in this country came from a white man, and that your ancestors were stupid and illiterate and owned by the white man, and your own great grandparents probably knew someone from the slave days (so not so far removed) and everything you ever do in your entire life has the "black" connotation tied to it by everyone including your own people (and the fact that you are considered to have your own people, a racially divided "asset"), and that you are part of a geneous collective that moves like a school of fish on every subject, then you'd probably also benefit from some racial pride, because during your life you probably developed the notion that your race is inferior because you heard it a lot.
    I have never known any black person who thought their race was inferior. Inferior in what?

Certaintly not here.

Last edited by Avante; 04-06-2018 at 08:56 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Country music, ya know Hank Williams, Roy Acuff, Ernest Tubb,Bob Wills etc were my first music memories. Mom and dad loved country music. so we had all those records.

We'd go visit my aunt, she listened to Ray Charles, Charles Brown, Lowell Fulson, B.B. King. What a deeper more soulful sound. Yep, different.

Blacks are more soulful, more rhytmatic, looser, not as uptight. I like country. but it's not as satisfying.

Around that time I'm just starting to run track and play footbal, it took me a matter of minutes to figure out......black folks can run fast.

Why anyone would want to mistreat these people has always been a mystery to me.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    This thread is invalid.

The far and away most racist is Koreans. They think they can get away with it because of the riots. that most of us were in diapers for.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Paul "Bear" Bryant talked about how the black players would run thru a wall for you if you gained their trust. That has been my experience also. My black friends would go to war for me far sooner than my white friends would.

Always wonder how whites would act in Africa if brought over as slaves, hmmmm?

Also wonder what the USA would do for an Olympic team if blacks had stayed in Africa. ....John Riggins the All Time NFL Rushing Leader?
    Last edited by Avante; 04-08-2018 at 02:01 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    what would happen if u remove welfare in america?....look who be first to complain

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    what would happen if u remove welfare in america?....look who be first to complain

Upper class whites.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If I were black I'd poke fun at just how inferior white people are. I'd....wanna race?

It really is a sad situation.

Always get a kick out of the idiots (Caste Football) who.....blacks are only faster because of PED's. Totally ignoring age group records, little black kids will dust little white kids. Totally ignoring pre 1960 and al those great black sprinters like...

Jesse Owens Ohio St
    Ben Johnson Columbia
    Eulace Pea Temple
    Mack Robinson....older bro of Jackie Oregon
    The very first...."World's Fastest Human" Howard Drew USC
    Ralph Metcalfe Marquette
    Eddie Tolan Michigan
    Mozelle Ellerbe Tuskegge Inst.
    Harrison Dillard Baldwin Wallace
    E.McDonald Bailey Trinidad
    Herb McKenley Jamaica/Illinois
    Andy Stanfield Seton Hall
    Stone Johnson Grambling
    Art Bragg Morgan St
    Lloyd LaBeach Panama/UCLA
    Rafael Fortun Cuba
    Ira Murchison Westerm Mich
    Willie Williams Illinois
    Leamon King Cal
    Jim Golliday NW
    Dennis Johnson Jamaica/SJS
    Ray Norton SJS
    Bobby Poynter SJS
    Frank Budd Villanova
    Buddy Young Illinois.....the first really speedy black NFL RB, all 5-4 of him.

A dozen WR holders up there numerous Olympic medalists. What....PEDS?

What about that agility, quicks, elusiveness we see in abundance in black athlete? There are no white La'Veon Bell's, Todd Gurley's, Gale Sayers, Barry Sanders, and on and on and on. Where is that white Devin Hester, Tyreek Hill?

Trinidad has had a half dozen sub10,00 sprinters, tiny Trinidad, how many has China had, how many Chinamen do we have?

The HS record for 100m is a 10.00 by black Trendarvis Friday, the fastest 100m ever ran by a white cat was the 10.00 by Oklahoma States John Teeters. That's how bad it is.

How many white cornerbacks, WR's and RB's will be drafted?
    Last edited by Avante; 04-11-2018 at 02:56 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Osiris : "HUH !!!! What do you mean you people? "

Alpa : " What do YOU mean you people? "
    Osiris : "Huh ? "

Osiris : " for 400 years, that word has kept us down "

Alpa : " wtf? That's the theme song for the Jeffersons! "

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Anyone ever seen a white cat built like Penn State RB Barkley? Massive thighs to go with the speed, quicks, agility. This is a black thing, not Asain, not white, not hispanic.

Why we need to pretend we don't see huge differences between the races....????

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I have talked about that site CASTEFOOTBALL, where a bunch of racist white guys moan and groan over why blacks are better athletes. They refuse to just accept real life.

This from the NBA forum.

Typical ghetto NBA street ball with no fundamentals due to the low IQ players. I’ll pass on this finals.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LeBron, Shaq, Jordan, Curry, Durant or Magic, Jabbar, Duncan, Kobe, Malone vs white guys, hahahaha~~~~
    Last edited by Avante; 06-03-2018 at 03:17 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I have talked about that site CASTEFOOTBALL, where a bunch of racist white guys moan and groan over why blacks are better athletes. They refuse to just accept real life.

This from the NBa forum.
    Blacks are better athletes than you ever were.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hmmmm?

When ya enter my Fortress of Solitude, ya notice a book shelf, here are all my books on being black. Then walking past that ya see posters of black sprinters...

Usain Bolt
    Asafa Powell
    WVN
    Yohan Blake
    Maurice Greene
    Tyson Gay
    Justin Gatlin

Over on the right wall pictures of black blues cats....Muddy Waters, Robert Johnson, Lightnin' Hopkins, and....Jimi Hendrix.

Then here comes the music....

Prewar black blues
    Postwar black blues
    Black reggae
    Black funk
    Black Doo Wop
    Black jazz
    Black Soul
    Black R&B

Pictures of black Footballers Abner Haynes, Jerry Rice, Jim Brown, Gale Sayers.

Am I actually black in a white body? I was a sprinter, running back, can dance and have me a blonde.

When I first starting lifting weights (15) I had a poster of Cuban great Sergio Oliva on my wall, yep...black.

Last edited by Avante; 06-06-2018 at 11:35 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Avante letting his inner racist all out

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    CASTEFOOTBALL.....where rednecks wimper around about why whites can't run.

What white RB is putting...

Jim Brown
    Leroy Kelly
    Bass
    Timmy Brown
    Don Perkins
    Gale Sayers
    Willie Galimore
    Barry Sanders
    Thurman Thomas
    Billy Sims
    Paul Lowe
    Cookie Gilchrist
    Abner Haynes
    Clem Daneils
    Wilbert Montgomery
    Frank Gore
    Emmitt Smith
    Tony Dorsett
    Curtis Martin
    Jerome Bettis
    Walter Payton
    Eric erson
    Marcus Allen
    Adrian Peterson
    Marshall Faulk
    LaDainian Tomlinson
    O.J.Simpson
    Freeman McNeil
    Ollie Matson
    Bo Jackson
    Herschel Walker
    John Henry Johnson
    Joe "Jet" Perry
    Mercury Morris

...on the bench?

White guys cant run like Reggie Bush, Devin Hester Tyreek Hill, they just don't make um.

Nigeria is totally ed up, yet that messed up place has produced about a dozen sub10.00 sprinters. How many sub10.00 sprinters out of white Europe and Asia?
    Last edited by Avante; 06-07-2018 at 03:18 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    All those black guys were faster than Avante ever was.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    They're probably better at poetry too

Thread Information