6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    When it hit 150 MPH. I guess they didn't want to cause fatalities for a change....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/comp...cid=spartandhp

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I think they do the same thing with certain motorcycles. They have cameras everywhere now. Unless it's stolen they will get caught eventually down the road.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Actually a smart thing to do

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No need to chase in cars when you have a helicopter

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    No need to chase in cars when you have a helicopter
    the helicopter can throw dynamite cans onto the road to stop the speeders

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    the helicopter can throw dynamite cans onto the road to stop the speeders
    Throwing dynamite from a helo?

Come on guy.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Throwing dynamite from a helo?

Come on guy.
    Have you ever played any of the Need for Speed games?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Have you ever played any of the Need for Speed games?
    He struggles with Electric Football from the 70s.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He struggles with Electric Football from the 70s.
    Stupid, the 70's? I was playing in the 60's. Still have 8 hand painted teams, yep, two conferences. I now own a battery powered field. It's...Vibrating Football..not electric.

So wrong as usual.

Also own the three Tecmo Bowl video games. Yep, could run Bo Jackson around (Tecmo 1) until I got bored with it.

Stupid, why do you always talk about things ya know...0...about? You look stupid, ok?

In Tecmo III, I can run back a KO in every game the Steelers play using Rod Woodson.
    Last edited by Avante; 04-04-2018 at 12:14 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    We can't have cops flinging e strips and trying to headshot the driver these days

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I hit 130 mph one night I was drunk.. It was with my G35 and going that speed any little bump is dangerous. Thank god it had good suspension otherwise I wouldn’t be here.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I hit 130 mph one night I was drunk.. It was with my G35 and going that speed any little bump is dangerous. Thank god it had good suspension otherwise I wouldn’t be here.
    The fastest I ever did was 140 in my Corvette. s scary, the road is just a blur lol.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The fastest I ever did was 140 in my Corvette. s scary, the road is just a blur lol.
    That's ed up. Maybe I'm old, but now even when I get to 90, I start thinking about how little room for error there is.
    I might have got up to 120 before and that was enough.

Unrelated by kind of funny...

We were going down a fairly busy road that had a neighborhood on the right hand side. Was going 40 or so and was reaching under my seat to grab my sunglasses.
    My car pulled to the right and I slanted perfectly through a drive way on the right side. The road is so busy that I can't get back on. So I'm driving through these yards
    next to the cars on the main road. I eventually take a right and get back into the neighborhood.

But I always laugh at what it must have looked like to the other drivers. Like I did that on purpose.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    If true, you deserved to die, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    friend had one, sold it to finance his other investments for his childrens future...nice car though, but asian guy with mustang looks weird...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Stupid, the 70's? I was playing in the 60's. Still have 8 hand painted teams, yep, two conferences. I now own a battery powered field. It's...Vibrating Football..not electric.

So wrong as usual.

Also own the three Tecmo Bowl video games. Yep, could run Bo Jackson around (Tecmo 1) until I got bored with it.

Stupid, why do you always talk about things ya know...0...about? You look stupid, ok?

In Tecmo III, I can run back a KO in every game the Steelers play using Rod Woodson.
    Guy is literally bragging about running with Bo in Tecmo. One of, if not THEE, most op player in all of sports video game history. They literally have tournaments of Tecmo bowl today where your not allowed to play with the Raiders.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

So wrong as usual.

And you can hear trees grow.

So this is how it ends... this is how you know the old horse is asking to be put down...

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    And you can hear trees grow.

So this is how it ends... this is how you know the old horse is asking to be put down...
    Dude, are you really as stupid as you act?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Guy is literally bragging about running with Bo in Tecmo. One of, if not THEE, most op player in all of sports video game history. They literally have tournaments of Tecmo bowl today where your not allowed to play with the Raiders.
    I could beat anyone in Tecmo Bowl. And ya can stop Bo, but you know that,

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Thread Information