Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Is being dumb a Texas thing?

Google.....meat cutting scissors.....see what ya find.

I really am surrounded by know nothings.

The level of....DUH~~~....is amazing.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Because only the best cooks use scissors to prep a fine steak

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i use scissors in the kitchen to cut fins off fish
    My great grandma used scissors to cut up everything. She was THE cook in the familily.

You can hold things and cut with a scissors as the droppings fall onto whatever. Try that with a knife, it can't be done.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Is being dumb a Texas thing?

Google.....meat cutting scissors.....see what ya find.

I really am surrounded by know nothings.

The level of....DUH~~~....is amazing.
    Notice they are called meat cutting scissors. Not steak cutting scissors.

How many times do you go to a Primo steakhouse and they bring you scissors to cut your steak with? Well?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I think I learned how to use scissors in kindergarten

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Notice they are called meat cutting scissors. Not steak cutting scissors.

How many times do you go to a Primo steakhouse and they bring you scissors to cut your steak with? Well?
    Dummy, what about this confuses you?

I take a pair of scissors and cut my steak into little (tiny) pieces after it's been barbecued***. Then I toss it in a bowl with hot mushrooms, melted cheese and Teriyaki sauce. Shake it all up then dump the mix onto barbecued (close to be burned) french toast, yep......yum-me. One of my grandpa;s taught me this, he was from Arkansas.

Well?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

I take a pair of scissors and cut my steak into little (tiny) pieces after it's been barbecued***.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals

I take a pair of scissors and cut my steak into little (tiny) pieces after it's been barbecued***. Then I toss it in a bowl with hot mushrooms, melted cheese and Teriyaki sauce. Shake it all up then dump the mix onto barbecued (close to be burned) french toast, yep......yum-me. One of my grandpa;s taught me this, he was from Arkansas.

Well?
    So they aren't called Steak Scissors and they don't bring you scissors at a steak restaurant for your Steak? Got it.

Now go ahead and spam one of your list and keep deflecting you old got.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So they aren't called Steak Scissors and they don't bring you scissors at a steak restaurant for your Steak? Got it.

Now go ahead and spam one of your list and keep deflecting you old got.
    Stupid, you can't read? I was talking about...PREPARING...the thing, ok dummy? no ya don't cut a steak up at the table with a pair of ing scissors, hahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~

My God we have some dumbs s here, incredible~~~~~~~~

ONE MORE TIME

I take a pair of scissors and cut my steak into little (tiny) pieces after it's been barbecued***. Then*** I toss it in a bowl with hot mushrooms, melted cheese and Teriyaki sauce. Shake it all up then dump the mix onto barbecued (close to be burned) french toast,************

Now try eating that with a pair of ing scissors, hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Last edited by Avante; 05-14-2018 at 07:42 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Stupid, you can't read? I was talking about...PREPARING...the thing, ok dummy? no ya don't cut a steak up at the table with a pair of ing scissors, hahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~

My God we have some dumbs s here, incredible~~~~~~~~

ONE MORE TIME

I take a pair of scissors and cut my steak into little (tiny) pieces after it's been barbecued***. Then*** I toss it in a bowl with hot mushrooms, melted cheese and Teriyaki sauce. Shake it all up then dump the mix onto barbecued (close to be burned) french toast,************

Now try eating that with a pair of ing scissors, hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Are you thinking of hamburger meat? Because you don't eat that with scissors either.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I almost never order steak unless I'm at an upscale steakhouse. Mostly because it s with my arthritis. So if I'm gonna order a steak, it's got to be top notch.
    That being said, we were at Logan's (which is pretty similar to TRH) and ordered the strip. It was very good.

My wife always gets steak at Roadhouse and I always give her . But maybe she's got it right.
    Logans and Texas Roadhouse are very hit or miss when it comes to steak. So I usually end up ordering a salad, grilled porkchop, or some other dish that's hard to up.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I am going to a Brazilian steakhouse later this week for dinner. Does anyone know if they provide scissors generally? Or will I need to bring my own from home? I just bought a really nice pair of steak cutting scissors a few months back, interested to see how well they cut primo steak tbh
    Probably be a good idea to swing by Office Depot to pick up a pair before you go out to eat tbh.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Little people, yep, ya don't eat steak with ing scissors, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My God there is no end to it, wow~~~~~~~~~

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Logans and Texas Roadhouse are very hit or miss when it comes to steak. So I usually end up ordering a salad, grilled porkchop, or some other dish that's hard to up.
    The pork chop at Logan’s is good. Their steak is nothing to write home about. Probably using Avantes grandmas recipe tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ah...maybe I was lucky then. Makes sense though. My wife always gets the filet and about 50% of the time, it's cooked to her order. And sometimes, without even asking her, they butterfly the filet so it cooks quicker. WTF.

But I'm not super picky. If I order medium, I'm OK with getting anything from medium rare to well. I get that it's Roadhouse/Logan's. So I'm not gonna send anything back. They're always busy as and trying to get the steak out around the same time as everyone else's food.

In fact, the only reason I ordered the steak was because Logan's menu has slightly fewer choices than RH. What I was hoping to order was the BBQ ribs and chicken combo but I think that's on the RH menu.

All that being said, I was very happy with Logan's strip the other day.

Thread Information