Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just because you feel safe doesn't mean you are safe.

"Male victims were most often physically assaulted by a stranger or by someone else outside of the family. In 2008, men were the victims of 80% of all reported attacks by strangers."(canada stat)

http://www.victimsweek.gc.ca/res/r512.html

Same is true in Australia.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/rea...0f9ca2e4aa259c

That's just the first two links on google. Men are at greater risk than women.

Perhaps because women wear clothes that hug them much more tightly than men. If you start wearing yoga pants I'll guarantee than you'll get a lot of gawking and inappropriate comments.

False rape accusations is a bigger problem than you think. There is a reason so many of the stories that blow up end up being bull .
    Of course males are involved in more assaults. Young males are the most dangerous humans in almost every society. They will find each other and pounce on each other. This has nothing to do with the fact that women are less violent and purposely avoid many, many situations that are much dangerous for them than ANY males. This is quite possibly the most ridiculous argument I have read from you.

With the men v. women fashion... wtf? Are you serious? I personally believe males are much more visual animals than females. It still does not give me the right to jeer and grab. Cut the BS.

I absolutely abhor the fact that theRE are women who lie to attempt to ruin another person’s life. But that does not come close to the number of women who have been sexually abused by males. This is not even close.

I dont think you are around women much. That’s all I can conclude by these really awful arguments.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just because you feel safe doesn't mean you are safe.

"Male victims were most often physically assaulted by a stranger or by someone else outside of the family. In 2008, men were the victims of 80% of all reported attacks by strangers."(canada stat)

http://www.victimsweek.gc.ca/res/r512.html

Same is true in Australia.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/rea...0f9ca2e4aa259c

That's just the first two links on google. Men are at greater risk than women.

Perhaps because women wear clothes that hug them much more tightly than men. If you start wearing yoga pants I'll guarantee than you'll get a lot of gawking and inappropriate comments.

False rape accusations is a bigger problem than you think. There is a reason so many of the stories that blow up end up being bull .
    There is so much irony here it's hard to unpack and hardly worth it. But basically you're claiming that the numbers of assaults against men mean that we are susceptible to random attacks, while giving no acknowledgment whatsoever to the fact that a majority of those assaults are not random, but gang-related or due to some form of dispute or disagreement. Essentially, they've "put themselves in a situation to be assaulted" as some might argue.

In the SAME POST, you blame women for assaults against them because of what they wear, and question their truthfulness without any data.

You're the worst kind of Men's Rights cheerleader. The rejection must have really warped you.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the SAME POST, you blame women for assaults against them because of what they wear, and question their truthfulness without any data.

You're the worst kind of Men's Rights cheerleader. The rejection must have really warped you.
    Nope I didn't blame women. I offered a reason for different results. It's not difficult to grasp that.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope I didn't blame women. I offered a reason for different results. It's not difficult to grasp that.
    You offered zero reasons for assaults against men.

I get it. You're probably a non-confrontational person (nothing wrong with that) so you imagine that any scenario where you're assaulted would be some random freak incident (likely involving blacks or Muslims), which is why you feel so obligated to have protection. You would never imagine a scenario where you might have done something or put yourself in a situation where an assault was more likely. It wouldn't be your fault, you'd say, and you'd be right to think that.

Meanwhile, you're not a woman, so you're less empathetic about a scenario where a woman might be assaulted. You feel obligated to explain how she can avoid situations where an assault might be possible, or even invited. Dress more modestly. Avoid going anywhere by yourself after dark. Things that, if they were suggested to you, you would bristle and say "It's my right to wear whatever or walk wherever I want."

And, of course, it's important for you to throw in the usual "Oh yeah, also a lot of women are liars," because you can only imagine yourself as the victim of such a lie and not the victim of such an assault.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You offered zero reasons for assaults against men.

I get it. You're probably a non-confrontational person (nothing wrong with that) so you imagine that any scenario where you're assaulted would be some random freak incident (likely involving blacks or Muslims), which is why you feel so obligated to have protection. You would never imagine a scenario where you might have done something or put yourself in a situation where an assault was more likely. It wouldn't be your fault, you'd say, and you'd be right to think that.

Meanwhile, you're not a woman, so you're less empathetic about a scenario where a woman might be assaulted. You feel obligated to explain how she can avoid situations where an assault might be possible, or even invited. Dress more modestly. Avoid going anywhere by yourself after dark. Things that, if they were suggested to you, you would bristle and say "It's my right to wear whatever or walk wherever I want."

And, of course, it's important for you to throw in the usual "Oh yeah, also a lot of women are liars," because you can only imagine yourself as the victim of such a lie and not the victim of such an assault.
    Exactly.

Because, well, that’s just the way it is. Women need to be careful. How dare women act like men and publicly announce they are fed up with it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You heard Dear Leader... "Grab them by the pussy"... from there to "they had it coming" is a really short trip, tbh...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You heard Dear Leader... "Grab them by the pussy"... from there to "they had it coming" is a really short trip, tbh...
    victim-blaming women for male sexual abuse, crimes has been around a lot longer than Pussy-Grabber-Adulterer-in-Chief

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah.

I stopped immediately when he used the chant of hey, hey, ho, ho Western Culture has to go as popular and used to represent his false antagonist.
    The fck wad presented this as the mantra of people who see diversity and tolerance of cultural understanding as desirable. That's complete . He framed his own picture and presented this as The Problem. Well that's astonishingly stupid as Western culture has basically legitimized basic understanding and rights of individuals and a culture of fairness. Basically Judeo-Chritian fairness. He set up his own straw man. Hey, hey, ho, ho Western Culture has to go IS PATENTLY NOT the mantra of people who see diversity and cultural understanding as desirable.

This IS a Western idea for s sake.
    Strawmen are such easy foils, though. Conservatives don't do well against real ideas or opponents in my experience.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    False rape accusation is a real problem. It's impossible to come up with accurate numbers.
    I think false accusations are far less a problem than women not being believed, or blamed when they did nothing wrong.

The latter has a lot more data for it.

It isn't impossible to come up with reasonably accurate numbers. That is an excuse, if I ever heard one.

"My claim is unfalsifiable" Data talks, bull walks.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did somebody say Mexicans are rapists?

Border patrol and privatized immigrants prisons are manned by rapist guards

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is Peter Thiel really about?

Peter Thiel has worn many hats over the years: Silicon Valley founder, Trump megadonor, cryptocurrency booster, democracy skeptic.

But there is yet another facet to Thiel, one that has remained secret until now: FBI informant.

In the summer of 2021, Insider has learned, Thiel began providing information as a "confidential human source," or CHS, to Johnathan Buma, a Los Angeles-based FBI agent who specializes in investigating political corruption and foreign-influence campaigns.
    https://www.businessinsider.com/pete...genius-2023-10

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The FBI maintains a vast network of informants to keep tabs on organized crime, terrorist threats, extremist groups, and other criminal and intelligence targets. These sources, according to the bureau's Confidential Human Source Policy Guide, are more than casual tipsters.

Confidential human sources enter "into a relationship with the FBI, and that relationship will forever affect the life of that individual," the guide says. "[They] will be either an 'FBI source' or a 'former FBI source' and, in turn, his or her conduct or misconduct will reflect upon the FBI." As such, the process for recruiting and maintaining such sources is highly regulated, requiring multiple layers of approval. Only people who are able to provide "valuable information … on a recurring basis" are granted CHS status, according to the policy.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    [[[The FBI maintains a vast network of informants to keep tabs on organized crime, terrorist threats, extremist groups, and other criminal and intelligence targets. These sources, according to the bureau's Confidential Human Source Policy Guide, are more than casual tipsters.

Confidential human sources enter "into a relationship with the FBI, and that relationship will forever affect the life of that individual," the guide says. "[They] will be either an 'FBI source' or a 'former FBI source' and, in turn, his or her conduct or misconduct will reflect upon the FBI." As such, the process for recruiting and maintaining such sources is highly regulated, requiring multiple layers of approval. Only people who are able to provide "valuable information … on a recurring basis" are granted CHS status, according to the policy.]]]

This policy musta been AFTER The Saturday Morning Massacre, Winester, because daddy, they missed the in' boat on that one.

Thread Information