Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Time to dump that scrub Tom Brady.

Patriots' 2018 draft picks: Lamar Jackson firmly in play with two first-rounders

Exact same situation there, find somebody to school in case Wilson/Brady are gone in a couple seasons. , how obvious does it get?
    Brady is 40 years old. Struggle is 29. Yeah, totally the same situation.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Brady is 40 years old. Struggle is 29. Yeah, totally the same situation.
    I'll go slow....

Brady will be leaving the Pats in the next couple/few seasons. They need somebody to be schooling.

Wilson could just.....sorry, tired of running for my life, will be moving on, see ya.....in a couple seasons when his contract comes due, the Seahawks are well aware of that situation, so, they need.....................dude, this really does have to be explained to you doesn't it.

What other QB could have done what Wilson has done behind that offensive line, yep......Fran Tarkenton.

Do you really see any scenario where the Seahawks would rather have an unproven QB instead of one of the best QB's in the NFL who is only 30?

I hope he does walk away, you need to see how highly thought of this guy is, watch the bidding war to get this stud.
    Last edited by Avante; 04-12-2018 at 10:45 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    161 TD'S/56 INTS

64.0 comp%

98.8....second best in history

NFL record...4000/30/500
    NFL record 4th quarter TD's in a season
    Only QB in history who started out with two 100 QB ratings
    NFL leader 110.1
    NFL leader 34TD's
    Winningest QB in history after six seasons
    SB champ.
    Five time pro bowler

Oh yes, can't use him, bring in the kid.

Are you kidding me.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'll go slow....

Brady will be leaving the Pats in the next couple/few seasons. They need somebody to be schooling.

Wilson could just.....sorry, tired of running for my life, will be moving on, see ya.....in a couple seasons when his contract comes due, the Seahawks are well aware of that situation, so, they need.....................dude, this really does have to be explained to you doesn't it.

What other QB could have done what Wilson has done behind that offensive line, yep......Fran Tarkenton.

Do you really see any scenario where the Seahawks would rather have an unproven QB instead of one of the best QB's in the NFL who is only 30?

I hope he does walk away, you need to see how highly thought of this guy is, watch the bidding war to get this stud.
    Cowboys could sure use an elite QB like Wilson.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Cowboys could sure use an elite QB like Wilson.
    Imagine if RW could just stand in the pocket and go thru his progressions. Not having to run for his life and play street ball.

Prescott entering a big season, he could go either way.

Post Count
    Imagine if RW could just stand in the pocket and go thru his progressions. Not having to run for his life and play street ball.

Prescott entering a big season, he could go either way.
    You've spent the last few seasons insisting that standing tall in the pocket is a thing of the past. Now your latest excuse for Struggle is that he can't just stand in the pocket and go through his progressions? This is some shameless .

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You've spent the last few seasons insisting that standing tall in the pocket is a thing of the past. Now your latest excuse for Struggle is that he can't just stand in the pocket and go through his progressions? This is some shameless .
    I'll go slow...

Where do you get excuses? Dude, the guy is FANTASTIC running around playing street ball. What excuses?

But....I bet....he....would love to be able to not be running for his life, be able to have some time to see the entire field.

Dude, what other QB can do what this guy does, how about a legit answer just once, ok? The guy is the best athlete playing QB today, you disagree?

Today QB's can't just stand back there. there are simply too many speedy pass rushers out there today. That was my thing with that. A guy needs mobility.

Dude, it really is as if you have never seen the guy play, you honestly don;t see it? But will talk up Tom Savage, Joe Flacco, Derek Anderson........are you kidding me?

Go anywhere out there and post this.......Is Russell Wilson among the elite......watch what happens.
    Last edited by Avante; 04-14-2018 at 12:27 AM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Next week the NFL players will be ranked by the players. The Top 100 Players.

I will predict that Russell Wilson is in the top 15. Anyone disgaree?

He led the NFL with 34 TD passes, made ANOTHER pro bowl and was in the MVP talk. Yep, top 15.

I get we have a bunch of lazies here, but if anyone took the time to check it out you'd see that Wilsons first six seasons are as good as it ever got. Nobody did it better with that amount of experience. Cat walked in and took over.

NFL firsts....

4000/30/500 in a season.

100 QB rating first two seasons.

Most 4th quarter TD passes in a season.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Has led the NFL with a 110.1 QB rating
    Has led the NFL with 34 TD paases.

Has never missed a game.
    Last edited by Avante; 04-27-2018 at 02:53 AM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I wonder where Derek Anderson, Joe Flacco, Tom Savage will be ranked, hahahaha~~~~~~~

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    How many seasons can RW do a Fran Tarkenton impersonation? He needs a line.

The Seahawks know this, they know he can't be happy having to run for his life constantly. They know he could walk when his contract is up. Yes, they need to start thinking about somebody to replace RW if he does bail. That is all this was about and it should be real obvious.

Only a total fool would think they are looking to replace one of the top 4-5 QB's in the league.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    What will Russell Wilson be ranked by his fellow NFLers, hmmmmm?

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    The most common misconception about scrambling QBs is that they mask O-line flaws, wherein reality, no O-line has ever statistically improved with one.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    The most common misconception about scrambling QBs is that they mask O-line flaws, wherein reality, no O-line has ever statistically improved with one.
    houston with watson just last year tbh

same reason raiders benched flynn for pryor

i dont think a running qb will make a good line better. but running qb's can sometimes manage to play behind a line that would get a stationary qb killed

Post Count
    houston with watson just last year tbh
    The 2016 Texans' O-line was ranked 18th by PFF. The 2017 Texans' O-line was ranked last in the league. And they sucked equally with both Watson and Savage:

The Houston offensive line struggled all season long as Deshaun Watson and Tom Savage were the two most frequently pressured quarterbacks in the league, under pressure on 47.7 percent and 46.7 percent of their respective dropbacks. Furthermore, not only did the unit allow the most total pressures (253) by a wide margin, they also gave up the most sacks on the season with 35.
    https://www.profootballfocus.com/new...017-nfl-season

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You gain so much with an athletic QB capable of scooting 20 at any time. When playing the Giants there is no.,..will he run? That can;t be said vs Seattle. The defense has to always be cautious with .....will he run.

And, that ability to extend plays, this is a biggie?

The more things a guy can do, the better. Where is a defensive line come the 4th quarter after chasing a QB around all game, yep....tired.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    You gain so much with an athletic QB capable of scooting 20 at any time. When playing the Giants there is no.,..will he run? That can;t be said vs Seattle. The defense has to always be cautious with .....will he run.

And, that ability to extend plays, this is a biggie?

The more things a guy can do, the better. Where is a defensive line come the 4th quarter after chasing a QB around all game, yep....tired.
    When that QB feels he must run what does he end up as?

~~~~~ yep injured~~~ and then done.

How did Tom Brady and Peyton Manning last so long?
    Why is Eli Manning even an option? Why is he even in the league?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    The 2016 Texans' O-line was ranked 18th by PFF. The 2017 Texans' O-line was ranked last in the league. And they sucked equally with both Watson and Savage:

https://www.profootballfocus.com/new...017-nfl-season
    Watson didn’t cause them to start magically blocking together. So their pff grades wouldn’t change.

He just compensated for their poor blocking

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    When that QB feels he must run what does he end up as?

~~~~~ yep injured~~~ and then done.

How did Tom Brady and Peyton Manning last so long?
    Why is Eli Manning even an option? Why is he even in the league?
    Fran Tarkenton played 18 seasons, he gained over 3, 500 yards rushing, had over 650 rushes.

Will a run option QB last? Nope, but I'm not talking about that either. Just a guy with serious mobility and the D knows this.

Randall Cunningham had a 16 season career, gained over 4, 900 yards. had over 700 rushes.

Steve Young? Michael Vick?

Russell Wilson hasn't missed a game, he runs.
    Last edited by Avante; 05-08-2018 at 10:58 PM.

Post Count
    Watson didn’t cause them to start magically blocking together. So their pff grades wouldn’t change.

He just compensated for their poor blocking
    He "compensated for it" by being the most pressured QB in the league, having an 8.5 sack percentage and an 80 sack percentage index. All that mobility wasn't making their O-line look any better.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I've played vs running QB's, it's a whole other deal than knowing the guy can't run. The first thing is having to be peaking in the backfield to see if the running QB is still there, something you don't worry about vs a non running QB. I was a cornerback/RB/KR.

We are all aware of that gap right behind the pass rush and the downfield receivers. Just make one guy miss and there's 10-15 yards before having to do anything. Mobile QB's can get there.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    He "compensated for it" by being the most pressured QB in the league, having an 8.5 sack percentage and an 80 sack percentage index. All that mobility wasn't making their O-line look any better.
    He was able to perform and put up points despite it

Post Count
    Fran Tarkenton played 18 seasons, he gained over 3, 500 yards rushing, had over 650 rushes.

Will a run option QB last? Nope, but I'm not talking about that either. Just a guy with serious mobility and the D knows this.

Randall Cunningham had a 16 season career, gained over 4, 900 yards. had over 700 rushes.

Steve Young? Michael Vick?

Russell Wilson hasn't missed a game, he runs.
    Fran Tarketon would die in his first season in this NFL.

You are a total idiot trying to compare these league time periods.
    Steve Young is the only guy that comes close to Brady or Manning in longevity with production in all areas. When did he retire? Michael Vick? Micheal fckn Vick...

Randall could not hit the wide open mid range guy. HR hitter.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Fran Tarketon would die in his first season in this NFL.

You are a total idiot trying to compare these league time periods.
    Steve Young is the only guy that comes close to Brady or Manning in longevity with production in all areas. When did he retire? Michael Vick? Micheal fckn Vick...

Randall could not hit the wide open mid range guy. HR hitter.
    Dude, do yoiu work at being stupid?

Tarkenton ran and had a longgggggggggg NFL career......RIGHT?

Yep, Michael Vick.

And did you ever see Cunningham play?

Stop with all these moronic posts, ok stupid?

Post Count
    Dude, do yoiu work at being stupid?

Tarkenton ran and had a longgggggggggg NFL career......RIGHT?

Yep, Michael Vick.

And did you ever see Cunningham play?

Stop with all these moronic posts, ok stupid?
    Tarkenton had 240 lb 4.5 LBs after him? Just shut up you old melted pile of gristle.
    I made my statement about Cunningham. What do you disagree with? Great athlete, could throw the ball a mile, inconsistenty the downfall. You know I nailed it. Just shut up before I make you look as stupid as with your track knowledge.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Going to be funny when Wilson is ranked 12-15 best player in the NFL by the players.

I predict.

what do they know?

popularity contest.

he threw an INT that cost the game in a SB.

~~~~~~~~~

Last season was the first season we heard MVP? Which is what happens without a stud RB and a monster D. When it was just Russell Wilson he leads the NFL with 34 TD psses, sets an NFL record for 4th Q TD's, and makes ANOTHER Pro Bowl.

Thread Information