Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    Should be fun tomorrow Avante.

Ill wait for those answers. You are a sleuth. You will find it.
    I gave you a huge hint. Then on to the family and Fran. It all ties nicely.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    It took you that long to google the answers to pgardn's questions?
    Dude, how old do you think I am? Come on, did I graduate in 68? Remember I was in Olongapo in the early 70's, right?

Dude, I can talk Niners Joe Perry, Hugh McElhenny from the late 50's but know nothing about Niner John Ayers who played in the 80's, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~

Dude, do you believe I;m into the history of pro football?

Dude, you really think a guy my age needs to Google, really?

Little man, did I see Mike Garrett at USC, how about Preacher Pilot at New Mexico?
    Last edited by Avante; 05-17-2018 at 12:13 AM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Should be fun tomorrow Avante.

Ill wait for those answers. You are a sleuth. You will find it.
    I gave you a huge hint. Then on to the family and Fran. It all ties nicely.
    When ya answer my question about your age we'll move on, until ya do..................

I don't buy ya ever saw the guy play.

Post Count
    So who do we go with among posters. A guy who failed to mention a top 5 for Fran.... or... the guy who made him cough it up... hmmmm...

Landsford and Ayers...

Something very tight about these guys... My Grandad And Uncle
    Say, your Granny first showed you rassln. Yep...

So you basically got a 49ers lineman school wrong. But this Texas thing... You think these two played High School Football in Texas? Landsford And Ayers... ?
    So did they play HS football in Texas?

This we lead to Fran opinions that will make you look stupider than you already do.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

This we lead to Fran opinions that will make you look stupider than you already do.
    Work with me here little guy, ok?

Do you ignore what people ask you out in that other world, well? Dude, how ing old are you? Here's the deal guy, if I get any more bull and not your legit age we are done, got that? So you are how old, well?

I totally, completely ignore Blake because the guy is a head and an idiot, I totally and completely ignore Pavlov because he's obviouisly re ed. Do you want on that list?

Post Count

You are expressing and opinion about Fran Tarkenton that people who know much more than you totally disagree with.
    I thought, with your love of trivia, you would like to hear opinions of people who know more than you and at the same time you could learn some trivia.

So work with me here old man. I know men older than you much more familiar with the game.
    Sit back, and answer the questions and I will weave it back to your uninformed opinion. Not every old man thinks they played with the best when the look at today’s game. They are humble knowledgeable men.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You are expressing and opinion about Fran Tarkenton that people who know much more than you totally disagree with.
    I thought, with your love of trivia, you would like to hear opinions of people who know more than you and at the same time you could learn some trivia.

So work with me here old man. I know men older than you much more familiar with the game.
    Sit back, and answer the questions and I will weave it back to your uninformed opinion. Not every old man thinks they played with the best when the look at today’s game. They are humble knowledgeable men.
    How old are ya son?

Post Count

Landsford 80s
    Ayers deceased

HS football where?

cmon old man, you know more...

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Landsford 80s
    Ayers deceased

HS football where?

cmon old man, you know more...
    Dude, John Ayers, Buck Landsford, and anyone a guy like you coud know wouldn't make a zit on my ass when it comes to football knowlege. No more than a great guitarist trying to hang with a guitar historian.

This is how it's going to go little guy, until you tell me how old you are we are done, now do we have an understanding? When you .....ok ok ok , I'm whatever ...then I'll toss ya some crumbs...got it?

See ya~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post Count
    I see you are trying to get out of this hole now because you have been taken down before.

Fran is top 5 in interceptions, outdoing the other top 10 stats you gave.
    Typical omission by you.

Now you really want to get out... cry you don’t know how old I am like it matters.

Fran Tarkenton = Russell Wilson....

You are a joke.

Don’t ever play my trivia, boy.
    Got that?~~~~~~~~sheeeesh....

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I see you are trying to get out of this hole now because you have been taken down before.

Fran is top 5 in interceptions, outdoing the other top 10 stats you gave.
    Typical omission by you.

Now you really want to get out... cry you don’t know how old I am like it matters.

Fran Tarkenton = Russell Wilson....

You are a joke.

Don’t ever play my trivia, boy.
    Got that?~~~~~~~~sheeeesh....
    Dude, stomping around on your dumb ass is fun, ya don't know about track and we both know it. And ya don't know football either, but......you are lying about having seen Tarkenton play in his day, and if you told me your age that would prove ya lied.

So until ya do tell me your age this will be the last time I kick sand in your face. Dude, Avante is all ya seem to do here, hahaha~~~~

When ya tell me your legit age, I'll go back to slamming ya around.

Post Count
    Dude, stomping around on your dumb ass is fun, ya don't know about track and we both know it. And ya don't know football either, but......you are lying about having seen Tarkenton play in his day, and if you told me your age that would prove ya lied.

So until ya do tell me your age this will be the last time I kick sand in your face. Dude, Avante is all ya seem to do here, hahaha~~~~

When ya tell me your legit age, I'll go back to slamming ya around.
    Wrong question.

The question is do I believe some random internet liar, you, or someone I can talk face to face with who actually know and played the game.

So... You lose.

And you don’t know about running track.
    You look up track trivia to answer your own questions.

Boom...

*Wipes hands clean*

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Wrong question.

The question is do I believe some random internet liar, you, or someone I can talk face to face with who actually know and played the game.

So... You lose.

And you don’t know about running track.
    You look up track trivia to answer your own questions.

Boom...

*Wipes hands clean*
    Dude, I look up track trivia to answer my own questions, hahahaha~~~ Think about that ya dumb .

Stupid, I subscribe to TRACK AND FIELD NEWS.....MAGAZINE.....ok dummy? I GO TO TRACK MEETS....ok? I READ BOOKS....ok?

Why this idiot fights reality so hard...??? LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG...time track freak here. What's to Google, yep...0.

Starting in 1966 I got one of these in the mail 12 times a yeat, ok dummy?

https://trackandfieldnews.com/

Yep, all ya need to know about the sport.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Pretty much how all those who actually understand the game see it. Obviously anyone bragging on Tom Savage are lost.

Post Count
    Dude, I look up track trivia to answer my own questions, hahahaha~~~ Think about that ya dumb .

Stupid, I subscribe to TRACK AND FIELD NEWS.....MAGAZINE.....ok dummy? I GO TO TRACK MEETS....ok? I READ BOOKS....ok?

Why this idiot fights reality so hard...??? LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG...time track freak here. What's to Google, yep...0.

Starting in 1966 I got one of these in the mail 12 times a yeat, ok dummy?

https://trackandfieldnews.com/

Yep, all ya need to know about the sport.
    You go to track meets... You read and don’t understand.

What is the most common item one finds laying on a track?
    Its not even close. Common track guy...

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You go to track meets... You read and don’t understand.

What is the most common item one finds laying on a track?
    Its not even close. Common track guy...
    Dude, are you re ed?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I was wrong about Russell Wilson, I was saying he'd be ranked...15ish....nope, try.....11.

Talk about a "struggle"...hahahaha~~~~~~

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    This long time NFL fan had it...

Brady
    Rodgers...can debate1 and 2
    Brees
    Wilson

The NFL players had it....

Brady
    Brees
    Wentz
    Rodgers
    Wilson

Like I've always said, the guy in one of the top 4/5 QB's in the NFL now.

Wow what a "struggle"...hahahaha~~~

Thread Information