San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brace yourselves, we're drafting Musa... *sigh*
    ugh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brace yourselves, we're drafting Musa... *sigh*
    Musa has completely disappeared from the NBADraft.net mock draft. (He used to be around #18.)

I can't find any evidence that he's withdrawn, so it seems strange that he's completely fallen off the map.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He keeps moving up draft boards in the first round and most likely will not be there for the Spurs in the first round let alone in the 2nd round.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Musa has completely disappeared from the NBADraft.net mock draft. (He used to be around #18.)

I can't find any evidence that he's withdrawn, so it seems strange that he's completely fallen off the map.
    Draft net is notorious for that. They'll have players listed as late second rounders while other mocks consistently have them as 1st round picks, and often they won't have players in their top 60 that end up getting drafted. Pat Connaghton was one that I remember. He was wasn't listed in any of their mocks yet ended up going 41 to the Blazers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't know if he actually gets drafted but the ringer ha Issac Bonga going to us at 48. 6'9 play making wing with a 7'0 wing span. Still really young (doesn't turn 19 until November)

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by Maj_G; 06-03-2018 at 03:11 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zhaire Smith if available. He’ll be so much fun to watch and will forget how FO let Simmons walked

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There’s actually a handful of them in this draft. I like Zhaire Smith explosiveness and block shots. Fans will be entertained by this kid. Big man as undervalued in today’s NBA game. I hope Robinson dropped in early 2nd round, and maybe Spurs can trade up for him maybe for Gasols expiring contract. He can bring veteran leadership to a rebuilding team.aybe Mem wants to pair him with his brother. Have Milutinov come to replace. Hey it’s my wish

Three And Counting ...
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We need to trade are first and second round pick to move up in draft and get impact player

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs also eyeing the best player at this pick.
    Spurs are eyeing to improve their team. Spurs eyeing winning more ganes. Keep this dumb off the board

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    almost every team is looking at getting an athletic wing. Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    almost every team is looking at getting an athletic wing. Lol

Theyre at a premium in the NBA right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Athletic wings that could be available at #18:

1. Zhaire Smith, SG (best athlete but unlikely he's available)

2. Gary Trent Jr., SG (would be a solid pick; A higher upside Danny)

3. Troy Brown, SF (my fav of the bunch; Chip could work his magic)

4. Lonnie Walker, SG (little undersized but attacks the rim well & we need that badly)

5. Dzanan Musa, SF (would be a classic Spurs pick)

6. Keita Bates-Diop, SF (oldest of the bunch but well-rounded role player)

7. Chandler Hutchinson, SF (another Senior with a well-rounded game; Seems like a Spurs-type personality)
    Last edited by BatManu20; 06-04-2018 at 03:17 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Walker's my favorite guy on that list. I'm hesitant to say the Spurs would need to be aggressive in acquiring him, because he didn't have great production in college. But his athleticism and slashing would make him a great compliment to Kawhi if the team goes that route. He and Murray aren't a natural fit, but if they can make it work, that three-guard rotation with White would be fantastic on paper. He'd probably be relegated to a bench player with Patty in the lineup though.

My Girl's a Hooper keithington1's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Walker's my favorite guy on that list. I'm hesitant to say the Spurs would need to be aggressive in acquiring him, because he didn't have great production in college. But his athleticism and slashing would make him a great compliment to Kawhi if the team goes that route. He and Murray aren't a natural fit, but if they can make it work, that three-guard rotation with White would be fantastic on paper. He'd probably be relegated to a bench player with Patty in the lineup though.
    I feel like one of TP or Patty has to go if we draft someone 6'5" and under.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was taking it as a given that Parker would be gone in that scenario. I don't think he can fit on the roster unless Patty is traded, regardless of who they draft.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Walker's one of my favourite too in this draft, he could provide us a lot of things.

i aslo like Troy Brown jr as a SG/SF playmaker ala Evan Turner but more athletic ( less talented than turner when coming from NCAA)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Add Forbes to that short list to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'd be shocked if walker is still around by the time the spurs pick. who would let another donovan mitc slip that far? and, if were there, i'd also be surprised if the spurs picked him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kieta Bates Diop could defend any one of the Warriors big 4

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'd be shocked if walker is still around by the time the spurs pick. who would let another donovan mitc slip that far? and, if were there, i'd also be surprised if the spurs picked him.
    Easiest way to get Walker would be as part of a Leonard trade for sure. He'd still be an interesting pick for his potential paring with Murray, but adding a dynamic guard is the best thing the Spurs can do to revamp their current core.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Easiest way to get Walker would be as part of a Leonard trade for sure. He'd still be an interesting pick for his potential paring with Murray, but adding a dynamic guard is the best thing the Spurs can do to revamp their current core.
    i'd love to have him, if the spurs were to covet him, not to mention that it would also likely signal the end of the TP era.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder why anyone isn’t hyping Chandler Hutchinson up more, he’s a legit 6’7 do it all forward, can shoot well enough, great handles, aggressive to the basket, can finish above the rim, I hope we draft him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does anyone think Zhaire Smith could fit on our roster? If he starts with Murray I don't know about that spacing. If he comes off the bench he'd be stuck fighting for minutes with Patty, TP, White, Forbes, Paul, and Ginobili. He's also like 6'4"
    Last edited by keithington1; 06-04-2018 at 07:48 PM.

Thread Information