Page 101 of 287 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 7170
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Good for CP0. It only took him being the third best player on his own team, injuries to all of Utah's guards and copious amounts of ref help, but he finally didn't choke for once.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at anyone thinking the rockets even have a chance against the dubs
    I see the Rox losing in 5 games against the Warriors. I don't like either team so I will just be watching the series for entertainment value. It will be interesting to see if CP3 and Harden will shed their labels of being chokers or if they will suc b and choke.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Good for CP0. It only took him being the third best player on his own team, injuries to all of Utah's guards and copious amounts of ref help, but he finally didn't choke for once.

From you, that might as well be a LeBron or Russ sucking comment.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

From you, that might as well be a LeBron or Russ sucking comment.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Healthy jazz beat the roxs imo tbh
    uhh...they got swept in the RS by an average of 17 points and have managed to win 1 out of 8 games now. So no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    uhh...they got swept in the RS by an average of 17 points and have managed to win 1 out of 8 games now. So no.
    Regular season . The roxs will be lucky to win one against the dubs

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I see the Rox losing in 5 games against the Warriors. I don't like either team so I will just be watching the series for entertainment value. It will be interesting to see if CP3 and Harden will shed their labels of being chokers or if they will suc b and choke.
    How is CP3 a choker. You don't pull that label out right after a guy proves he's not. Goes to the finals crazy clutch and "we'll see if he sheds his label as a choker."

If you don't realize it after tonight you're feeding your narrative rather than looking at it objectively and nothing will convince you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup. Same here.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Oh I'm sorry , I didn't know that the playoffs didn't start and the jazz didn't get eliminated 4-1 while the rockets were coasting...

GNSF dummy

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    How is CP3 a choker.
    It's probably because of his long track record of choking in the playoffs.

Backup Goddess, tbh. Gummi Clutch's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These takes are why nobody comes here anymore. Its re center. smfh, going back upstairs.

Agree with the above, if anybody here is stupid enough to believe the jazz who have only won 1 game, to beat a team like the rockets who were already looking ahead to warriors...because of Rubio...you should stop posting.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    How is CP3 a choker. You don't pull that label out right after a guy proves he's not. Goes to the finals crazy clutch and "we'll see if he sheds his label as a choker."

If you don't realize it after tonight you're feeding your narrative rather than looking at it objectively and nothing will convince you.
    It’s Spurstalk, what do you expect.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well utah lost it's top two guards but hey also couldn't exploit capela vs gobert. I hope Capela has done enough to get the refs to let him rape the donkey. Cp3 and harden both have the ability to choke bad when is going poorly so i don't know if they can win. But lets hope for fun games and durant's falling off

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh I'm sorry , I didn't know that the playoffs didn't start and the jazz didn't get eliminated 4-1 while the rockets were coasting...

GNSF dummy
    Jazz with a healthy Rubio take it in 6 tbh. And I'm sorry son, I know you have to support your team but they ain't beating the dubs. They might push it to 6 if the dubs have a couple of bad shooting nights but I doubt it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Not true for years I felt Dirk was a soft player who was a choker for years. He earned my respect during his 2011 playoff run when he took out the Lakers and Heat. Two teams I didn't think he was capable of beating. If CP3 and Harden beat the Warriors I will give them the respect they deserve.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These takes are why nobody comes here anymore. Its re center. smfh, going back upstairs.

Agree with the above, if anybody here is stupid enough to believe the jazz who have only won 1 game, to beat a team like the rockets who were already looking ahead to warriors...because of Rubio...you should stop posting.
    What? You have the roxs taking out the dubs? Come on man.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Jazz with a healthy Rubio take it in 6 tbh. And I'm sorry son, I know you have to support your team but they ain't beating the dubs. They might push it to 6 if the dubs have a couple of bad shooting nights but I doubt it.
    I don't blame you for thinking that tbh, the rockets have coasted. Back to the wolves they have played 3-4 good quarters all series to seal the games. You're gonna see that full intensity soon.

Gonna let you in on a secret...Rubio plays its over in 4. We are MUCH better when he's on the floor. The team feasts off of making him try and shoot.
    Last edited by sook; 05-08-2018 at 09:49 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You are a pretty re ed poster judging by stupid you have posted in here the last few weeks. I actually believe the Rox would have beaten the Jazz if they had Rubio but nice try in trying to make up random . I just don't believe they can beat the Warriors.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Yes, because upstairs is known for their amazing basketball takes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO at Durant acting like he was gonna bow up to Mirotic there. Your got ass ain't gonna do . Sit your Dallas buyer's club looking ass down.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh now stepping under the shooter is bad?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh now stepping under the shooter is bad?
    Only when it happens to Warriors.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is it about playing the Warriors that causes people to miss wide open layups and dunks?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol at this ing stupid Facebook commercial. "Sorry we exploited you all by selling all your info to advertising companies and making loads of money for basically doing jack . We're better now. , if you were stupid enough to willingly provide us with that to begin with you're probably dumb enough to buy this fake apology. Now here's a video of grandma."

Thread Information