My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...three-felonies

Officials said Foster, now 24, "physically attacked" his live-in girlfriend, leaving "her bruised and with a ruptured eardrum." Officials said Foster dragged her by her hair, physically threw her out of the house and punched her in the head eight to 10 times.

He faces charges of domestic violence with an allegation that he inflicted great bodily injury, forcefully attempting to prevent a victim from reporting a crime, and possession of an assault weapon -- all felonies.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The 3rd one is California state BS and should be thrown out

The first two are serious business. Can't these idiots ever learn to stay away from women for a change, at least until you're retired? Oh well, I guess the Niners are taking Roquan Smith now.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Think his tenure with the Niners/NFL is done. What a waste of talent.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I'm going to bet yet another single parent black.

Will do some detective work.

Well what do ya know....

MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Danny Foster, father of University of Alabama football signee Reuben Foster and a longtime fugitive out of Randolph County, was captured in Miami this morning, authorities said. The U.S. Marshals, the Roanoke Police Department and the Randolph County Sheriff's Office announced the 11 a.m. arrest of Foster, who has been on the run since 1996. Foster was wanted for assault, shooting into an occupied dwelling and escape, according to a press release issued today by the U.S. Marshals.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In his book SATCHMO, legendary jazzman Louis Armstrong writes about growing up in the Storyville region (think....Deep Ellum...Dallas) of New Orleans. He writes about how every night he heard gun shots and screams and fights, as he lay in bed. What is with black on black violence?
    Last edited by Avante; 04-12-2018 at 08:05 PM.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Think his tenure with the Niners/NFL is done. What a waste of talent.
    He was just born in the wrong era.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I'm going to bet yet another single parent black.

Will do some detective work.

Well what do ya know....

MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Danny Foster, father of University of Alabama football signee Reuben Foster and a longtime fugitive out of Randolph County, was captured in Miami this morning, authorities said. The U.S. Marshals, the Roanoke Police Department and the Randolph County Sheriff's Office announced the 11 a.m. arrest of Foster, who has been on the run since 1996. Foster was wanted for assault, shooting into an occupied dwelling and escape, according to a press release issued today by the U.S. Marshals.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In his book SATCHMO, legendary jazzman Louis Armstrong writes about growing up in the Storyville region (think....Deep Ellum...Dallas) of New Orleans. He writes about how every night he heard gun shots and screams and fights, as he lay in bed. What is with black on black violence?
    What is the parent situation of someone who solicits kids in Olangapo

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    he's done.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    which sucks because he had Patrick Willis potential. Damn it Niners, ed up again. First Aldon and now this guy. And Kaepernick and Reid. So that's how many wasted first round and high draft picks in the last few years due to extracurricular drama for the 49ers?

Jigs gonna jig, wonder how many incidents Saban and his cronies had to cover up at Bama?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    this sucks tbh... makes it less likely roquan smith will be available at 10

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Now his GF is saying he didn't injure her.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Zeke got screwed on cir stantial evidence by a woefully unreliable source...Foster is likely done for the foreseeable future

Thread Information