My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    always scoring in big games, taking the big penaldos like a man, always winning the UCLs, the NT tournaments, the real rangz.

how does he do it sons? how is he so alpha tbh?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    u know his alpha when he scores at barca and celebrates by taking off his shirts in front of them cucks in the stands and they dont do or respond...

unlike the midget who thinks his beiber or some with that hairstyle and arm sleeve tats

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    u know his alpha when he scores at barca and celebrates by taking off his shirts in front of them cucks in the stands and they dont do or respond...

unlike the midget who thinks his beiber or some with that hairstyle and arm sleeve tats

My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Seriously. Imagine spending top money for front row tickets to el Clásico. Your wife and daughter are besides you, and then this alpha specimen runs infront of all you without his shirt

Compare that to getting nose bleeds seats and getting hit in the head with a Missi PK....

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count

LOL Madrid have been getting cucked by barca in the league quite often. Messi always shows up Ronaldo when they face each other in games that matter. Ronaldo is scared of Barca.

The bernebeau is the easiest place in the world for Barca to play, there’s a reason it is seen as their second training ground

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    OP and big s, a never ending love story.

My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    LOL Madrid have been getting cucked by barca in the league quite often. Messi always shows up Ronaldo when they face each other in games that matter. Ronaldo is scared of Barca.

The bernebeau is the easiest place in the world for Barca to play, there’s a reason it is seen as their second training ground
    Lol meaningless league games. When it's a tournament in play, you know who daddy is

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    OP and big s, a never ending love story.
    true son, I'm blessed tbh, it's a never ending story of eastern european women, praise whatever is up there tbh

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Lol meaningless league games. When it's a tournament in play, you know who daddy is
    We’ll see!...next season

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Yep, we do.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Missi

Thread Information