Post Count
    Original story was they cancelled visit because Kaep wouldn't stop kneeling. Revised story is no, it's because they asked him how plan moving forward how to deal with everything and he didn't have one. Second story makes more sense. Kneeling is so not a big deal like it was before. But how the do you not think about the pressers, the reporters, etc the whole time you've been waiting for a job?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    This whole thing was ridiculous from the start.

Nobody goes to a football game to be reminded of social whatevers, that is not the time or the place for anything other than football. All the kneelers accomplished was showing all of us the problem, yep, no respect for authority, tradition, the $$$$$$ paying fans. The day Kaepernick took a knee should have been the day......

memo

Anyone who doesn't plan on standing for our national anthem can stay in the locker room until it is over. Nobody will be allowed to take a knee. Anyone taking a knee will not play in the game or be paid.

NFL

All owners should have made it very clear that kind of behavior will not be tolerated. Anyone kneeling will not play.

Kaepernick is an idiot.

The problem isn't the cops, the problem is one parent black homes. , Kaepernick never knew his dad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The one that gets me is when we read/hear a 30 year old man with bills to pay, mouths to feed saying..."it's not fun anymore". What? When did the work world suppose to be fun? Here the guy has been playing a game while making HUGE $$$$$$$ and........it's not fun anymore. This guy needs to get a real job for awhile, see just how damn lucky he is. A few weeks of pushing carts at Walmart or making tacos at Taco Bell, and he'll be changing his mind.
    Last edited by Avante; 04-13-2018 at 12:26 AM.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The problem isn't the cops, the problem is one parent black homes. , Kaepernick never knew his dad.
    What? Krapernick was raised by foster parents. WHITE, married foster parents in Wisconsin. Grew up a Packers fan. But the foster mom disowned him after the kneeling and cop taunting.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    What? Krapernick was raised by foster parents. WHITE, married foster parents in Wisconsin. Grew up a Packers fan. But the foster mom disowned him after the kneeling and cop taunting.
    Yep, that's what happened.

I'm dead serious if I'm a Niner, it's...."dude, stand your ass up, don't play that wimp ass here, got it".

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I can see it now....

Kaepernick....important for us to make a stand against social injustices.
    Wilson....I totally agree, but.....these people aren't spending their hard earned money to come in here and have to deal with social injustices. They come here to be entertained and your job is to play football not be a spokesman for anything. So how about holding off on worrying about non football issues until after the game, ok?

Thread Information