Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Not being in the military, tbh.

Rather not risk death and waste American tax dollars on trying to convert the entire planet to our exact ideology set.
    To be fair, Avante might have been drafted

Which might have been one of those instances in history where it probably wasn't great to be a young man

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    To be fair, Avante might have been drafted

Which might have been one of those instances in history where it probably wasn't great to be a young man
    So? You get smart and go to Canada like my grandma's brother did when he got drafted, come back after the war or after you're 25

The draft is the worst possible form of morally illegal conscription. Supporters of it are always old men who are way too old to be eligible themselves, thus hypocrites who need to be executed by international law.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    OP likes to date hookers?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    So? You get smart and go to Canada like my grandma's brother did when he got drafted, come back after the war or after you're 25

The draft is the worst possible form of morally illegal conscription. Supporters of it are always old men who are way too old to be eligible themselves, thus hypocrites who need to be executed by international law.
    Lol draft dodging is a felony. You don't come back unless the president pardons you.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    lol at anyone who pays for sex.
    We all pay for sex in the long run buster... In one way or another.
    Men and women.

Imagine a day watching Avante performing the mating chicken dance around the playground. Everyone pays for that, observers included. The horror...

-Mark The Celibate
    Last edited by pgardn; 04-22-2018 at 05:00 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Not being in the military, tbh.

Rather not risk death and waste American tax dollars on trying to convert the entire planet to our exact ideology set.
    No way in you would have stayed on the ship/base or told the ladies....no thanks. Dude, who does that?

So all your buddies are having fun, getting that pussy while you........do nothing. Come on guy.

How long before....

Buddy...dude, you a ing ?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    No way in you would have stayed on the ship/base or told the ladies....no thanks. Dude, who does that?

So all your buddies are having fun, getting that pussy while you........do nothing. Come on guy.

How long before....

I'm not attracted to Asian females... at all... they all look like 9 year olds.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Which explains quite a bit concerning certain posters that can cut a rug for the “women” on dat floor. A little shake and shimmy, they all fall in line.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    We all pay for sex in the long run buster... In one way or another.
    Men and women.

Imagine a day watching Avante performing the mating chicken dance around the playground. Everyone pays for that, observers included. The horror...

-Mark The Celibate
    Imagine this coming from another alley with dripping off his chin. And all he charged was a $1.50. Being a must suck.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You've been away from the USA for three months, everybody is going over. You are in Singapore. So there you sit all alone looking like some freak? So ya go over but stay away from the ladies, as everybody...."what's with this weirdo?"

Dude, trust me, you are going to do what everybody else did. If ya think you wouldn't have...wrong.

Speaking of being wrong, you are 100% wrong about Asain chicks looking 9 years old.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Imagine this coming from another alley with dripping off his chin. And all he charged was a $1.50. Being a must suck.
    I dare you to go to the nearest college to your house and say that exact line to a group of millennials in said college

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I dare you to go to the nearest college to your house and say that exact line to a group of millennials in said college
    I wouldn't cross a street to hassle some gay guy. I wouldn't bring up sick ass s. BUT....if approached by some obvious I'm kicking the out of the freak and if asked about my opinion of s, it's...."they need to stay away from me, got it?" And, it doesn't matter who I'm talking to.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I can't believe this...pedo..silliness is still going on, especially since there is nothing that warrants that silliness. Are you peple really this messed up, I mean really. So damn hard up to bug peope ya make up? How sad is this?

I would be thrilled to cut a sick ass pedo wide open, reach in and yank out this sick s heart, then stomp all over it, yep, with a gleam in my eye. What about that don't yo dummies understand and just how many times do I need to say that?

Little people are you really this damn bored/boring?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    So is that how it goes...

From kids, to back alleys.
    Good to know grandpa.
    Losing all your teeth paid off.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

How long before....

Oh that's how you justified your pedo sex

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I wouldn't cross a street to hassle some gay guy. I wouldn't bring up sick ass s. BUT....if approached by some obvious I'm kicking the out of the freak and if asked about my opinion of s, it's...."they need to stay away from me, got it?" And, it doesn't matter who I'm talking to.
    You would get the kicked out of you little old man.
    You are slow and have zero coordination.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So is that how it goes...

From kids, to back alleys.
    Good to know grandpa.
    Losing all your teeth paid off.
    So what did your dad say when he found out you sucked ?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You would get the kicked out of you little old man.
    You are slow and have zero coordination.
    Why do you always wander aimlessly around in a fantasy world little man? Stop lying about everything, ok?

I look like what I am, a guy who got into weight training at 15 for football and never stopped lifting. Way too big, too strong on a bunch of s.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Same dummies doing the same things, sheesh~~~~~~~~~

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Why do you always wander aimlessly around in a fantasy world little man? Stop lying about everything, ok?

I look like what I am, a guy who got into weight training at 15 for football and never stopped lifting. Way too big, too strong on a bunch of s.
    You lie little old man.
    Just like you lied about knowing everything about track and sprinting.
    Yep... you were exposed badly. And you know how badly you were exposed.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You lie little old man.
    Just like you lied about knowing everything about track and sprinting.
    Yep... you were exposed badly. And you know how badly you were exposed.
    Dude, stop ignoring what people ask you, ok ? Now what did dad say when he found out his son was gay? Dude, this is about you being a , got it?

You got this real bad habit ya little of ignoring things about yourself, well that won;'t work, ok asshole?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Dude, stop ignoring what people ask you, ok ? Now what did dad say when he found out his son was gay? Dude, this is about you being a , got it?

You got this real bad habit ya little of ignoring things about yourself, well that won;'t work, ok asshole?
    I run this conversation little old toothless knob sucker.
    Got it?
    You lie. That’s established. Got it?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I run this conversation little old toothless knob sucker.
    Got it?
    You lie. That’s established. Got it?
    Dude, stop ignoring my questions ya little , ok? So tell us how old were you when ya realized you were a sucker, welll? Answer the ing question ya little , got it?

Stop lying ya ing lying sack of , got that ?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Dude, stop ignoring my questions ya little , ok? So tell us how old were you when ya realized you were a sucker, welll? Answer the ing question ya little , got it?

Stop lying ya ing lying sack of , got that ?
    You are a little lying old toothless eunuch.
    Why must all runners in the 200m dash accelerate on the turn?
    Answer that ya worthless pile of little old brittle bones.

This is monotonous but...

Thread Information