Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First, I apologize if and only if kawhi is hurt and has every intention of returning and accepting a reasonable extension.

Kevin Durant was an alpha strapped with an annoying ball hungry number 2 in a franchise that was losing momentum from their peak.

Kawhi is an alpha strapped with an annoying ball hungry number 2 in a franchise that was losing momentum from their peak.

Durant quit and signed with the least alpha team he could. Durant has gotten some flack for leaving but I don't think major sponsors of the league in general cared. Maybe kawhi sees the cost of leaving, sees his sponsor's (aligned with greedy uncle) and is making a calculated choice to take flack seeing what's entailed .

In conclusion, Durant, and maybe also kawhi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kevin Durant was an alpha strapped with an annoying ball hungry number 2 in a franchise that was losing momentum from their peak.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durant is not an alpha.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The cost of being a tremendous pussy while ruining the league is too high. Already who values any championship durant wins with the warriors?

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. Kawhi will be a Laker. Durant went to a 73-win team.

Dont know why Spurms fans are so hurt. Look at what happened to IT when he decided to rush back from an injury in his contract year. He lost a max contract and got kicked to the curb. Why should players risk their health and financial future for racist front offices?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stupid comparison. When Kawhi played he got all the shots as a number 1 option while Durant didn't with playing with Westbrook. As much as I dislike Durant he's a not a dumb mute who is controlled by his uncle. Kawhi on the other hand I believe has a mental illness. and his uncle has taken advantage of it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why would kawhi be a laker.. it just sound so wrong given his personality..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durant should be an alpha, that Westbrook out chucked him is irrelevant. Lma is much more team oriented, but clearly had been complaining of his role last year.

The issue is how likely did Durant influence kawhi to leave his team to go a coastal team of super team. We probably won't know till next season, but think of how draymond essentially admit to tampering śeveral months after Durant left. Who is the draymond for kawhi?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stupid comparison. When Kawhi played he got all the shots as a number 1 option while Durant didn't with playing with Westbrook. As much as I dislike Durant he's a not a dumb mute who is controlled by his uncle. Kawhi on the other hand I believe has a mental illness. and his uncle has taken advantage of it.
    Re post from a ing re .

Kawhi has had to watch this ty ass team run mandatory postups for LMA & Gasol and sit in the corner as Manure & Parker try to dribble the air out of the ball. Add the fact Poop would purposely ruin his PPG by playing him 12-15min a game when he's trying to make a case to be the MVP. Watch the games idiot.

Durant was always at the top in FGA. Kawhi otoh has averaged the following FGA throughout his career 6, 9, 9, 12, 15, 17. Embarrassing for a player of his caliber.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dominos leaving had nothing to do with Russ, his burner account already exposed his thought process

tv screen baseline bum sananspursfan21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think you mean ‘mental disability’. Illness has nothing to do with IQ

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Re post from a ing re .

Kawhi has had to watch this ty ass team run mandatory postups for LMA & Gasol and sit in the corner as Manure & Parker try to dribble the air out of the ball. Add the fact Poop would purposely ruin his PPG by playing him 12-15min a game when he's trying to make a case to be the MVP. Watch the games idiot.
    That's how I feel about you and all of your posts. You have the stupidest trolling shtick I have seen in ST. Your have 4 re ed shticks which is being a Parker fan boy. Your second sthtick is screaming all the time that Spur fans suck and how they need to move to Seattle. Your third Shtick is being a Kawhi fan boy and screaming that he needs to go to the Lakers. Your fourth shtick is probably the most re ed one in which you believe that if the Spurs move to Seattle then Pop and RC are suddenly going to get bashed and suffer humiliation. In your 4th sthick you come across as a dumbass who has no awareness considering Pop and RC are never going to suffer even if the Spurs go 0-82 in a season. They are going to collect their paychecks and drink some wine while the media will give them passes for the Spurs sucking.

I hope for your sake that you are just a troll but if you a Spurs fans then you need to be in a mental hospital with Kawhi. I guess that's probably why you are now a Kawhi fanboy since you can identify with his mental health problems.

Spurs fan at Princeton Ginobili2Duncan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KD decided that he no longer wanted to actually compete for a championship so he joined the Warriors to get the easiest path possible. It had nothing to do with Russ.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nice deflection, re .

I completely ted on your dumbass take and you have no rebuttal.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Stopped reading when OP referred to Durbeta as an alpha. That got went from being the sidekick on Westbrook's team to being a role player on Curry's team.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nice deflection, re .

You’re one of the worst posters bruh....

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    KD decided that he no longer wanted to actually compete for a championship so he joined the Warriors to get the easiest path possible. It had nothing to do with Russ.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Re post from a ing re .

Kawhi has had to watch this ty ass team run mandatory postups for LMA & Gasol and sit in the corner as Manure & Parker try to dribble the air out of the ball.
    Some of the dumbest I've seen here.

Spurs fan at Princeton Ginobili2Duncan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW. It wouldn't have made sense for KD to leave OKC just cause he didn't like playing with Russ. Playing with Russ was one of the best things that happened to KD cause when things went wrong Russ was the one getting all of the blame

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’re one of the worst posters bruh....
    No one's gonna listen to your ty podcast bruh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dont know why Spurms fans are so hurt. Look at what happened to IT when he decided to rush back from an injury in his contract year. He lost a max contract and got kicked to the curb. Why should players risk their health and financial future for racist front offices?
    that's my whole point. I don't give a about peter holt or popovich. They finally got a player they can't control with their bull and people are mad lol.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nice deflection, re .

You deflected like a when I called you out for what you are. Like I said before you either have mental health issues or your are re ed troll. I don't waste my time debating with trolls or mentally challenged people like you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Because there is chicken ( full of proteines, hemoglobin, vitamins ) and watermelon ( full of electrolytes and potassium ) for FREE.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because there is chicken ( full of proteines, hemoglobin, vitamins ) and watermelon ( full of electrolytes and potassium ) for FREE.
    Another racist post from a big nosed Argie. Shocking.

Thread Information