Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another racist post from a big nosed Argie. Shocking.
    Like this?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean KD is one of the biggest gots in NBA history and Kawhi seems to be following suit so I guess you can say that tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TBH people didn't like how Jordan randomly retired to play baseball after his first 3-peat while he was still in his prime. But at least he didn't go to the Knicks/Pacers or something

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First, I apologize if and only if kawhi is hurt and has every intention of returning and accepting a reasonable extension.

Kevin Durant was an alpha strapped with an annoying ball hungry number 2 in a franchise that was losing momentum from their peak.

Kawhi is an alpha strapped with an annoying ball hungry number 2 in a franchise that was losing momentum from their peak.

Durant quit and signed with the least alpha team he could. Durant has gotten some flack for leaving but I don't think major sponsors of the league in general cared. Maybe kawhi sees the cost of leaving, sees his sponsor's (aligned with greedy uncle) and is making a calculated choice to take flack seeing what's entailed .

In conclusion, Durant, and maybe also kawhi.
    Lebum started it tbh

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    BTW. It wouldn't have made sense for KD to leave OKC just cause he didn't like playing with Russ. Playing with Russ was one of the best things that happened to KD cause when things went wrong Russ was the one getting all of the blame

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wherever Kawhi goes, when he comes back to SA to play, I hope he gets booed mercilessly every ing time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wherever Kawhi goes, when he comes back to SA to play, I hope he gets booed mercilessly every ing time.
    Yeah, in your face , multi-millionaire superstar, take our fat fury of boos !!!!!!
    That will show you!

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, in your face , multi-millionaire superstar, take our fat fury of boos !!!!!!
    That will show you!
    Juan Pablo in the nosebleeds will boo him like you can't imagine!..... once he comes back from the food court

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That will show you!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Juan Pablo in the nosebleeds will boo him like you can't imagine!..... once he comes back from the food court

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why would kawhi be a laker.. it just sound so wrong given his personality..
    People keep saying this because he is from California, but I agree it is totally against his personality. It makes no sense for him to want to play there. He ran and hid from controversy this year. In LA all there is controversy. Nothing but controversy.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    No. Kawhi will be a Laker. Durant went to a 73-win team.

Dont know why Spurms fans are so hurt. Look at what happened to IT when he decided to rush back from an injury in his contract year. He lost a max contract and got kicked to the curb. Why should players risk their health and financial future for racist front offices?
    Kyrie left the Cavs b/c he was tired of LeBrat being an attention just like Kawhi is tired of Pop's schtick

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing screams alpha more than ditching the franchise you helped build up over the years only to run away and join a team with 3 all-stars that beat you every time you faced them.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People keep saying this because he is from California, but I agree it is totally against his personality. It makes no sense for him to want to play there. He ran and hid from controversy this year. In LA all there is controversy. Nothing but controversy.
    It makes sense for his Uncle. I'm sure Kawhi's uncle always wanted to be a Laker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It makes sense for his Uncle. I'm sure Kawhi's uncle always wanted to be a Laker.
    He is not a free agent. He needs to be traded there. He has pissed off the entire organization. I don’t think they are going to be overly accommodating to his trade request. They could trade him to ing Denver if they feel like. Or forced him to play it out next year in San Antonio. That is what I would do. Because he has no choice but to return to form if he wants to get paid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could see Kawhi in Philly or perhaps with the Clippers but not as a Laker because he's not a vocal leader and at his price they'd need him to be a leader. DFish ain't walking through that door.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could see Kawhi in Philly or perhaps with the Clippers but not as a Laker because he's not a vocal leader and at his price they'd need him to be a leader. DFish ain't walking through that door.
    The Lakers have Lavar Ball as their vocal leader.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is not a free agent. He needs to be traded there. He has pissed off the entire organization. I don’t think they are going to be overly accommodating to his trade request. They could trade him to ing Denver if they feel like. Or forced him to play it out next year in San Antonio. That is what I would do. Because he has no choice but to return to form if he wants to get paid.
    I'm hoping he ends up in a situation playing with a vocally ball dominant player who won't defer to him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    No one's gonna listen to your ty podcast bruh
    https://soundcloud.com/210-podcast/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. Kawhi will be a Laker. Durant went to a 73-win team.

Dont know why Spurms fans are so hurt. Look at what happened to IT when he decided to rush back from an injury in his contract year. He lost a max contract and got kicked to the curb. Why should players risk their health and financial future for racist front offices?
    Yep, Kawhi will be a Laker.

Along with possibly Bron, and one other superstar that Bron has in the pipeline (likely a point guard)...perhaps a role player or two as well.

Kawhi already received the Bron call and knows this is happening.

Lakers will try package Lonzo as Bron will not want him, we had better not take ing Lonzo.....PATFO though...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kyrie left the Cavs b/c he was tired of LeBrat being an attention just like Kawhi is tired of Pop's schtick
    Will you leave too?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Will you leave too?
    Just like your daddy?

Not in POs roster NameLess Scrub's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm hoping he ends up in a situation playing with a vocally ball dominant player who won't defer to him.
    If they wanted that, trading him to OKC would be really funny

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's how I feel about you and all of your posts. You have the stupidest trolling shtick I have seen in ST. Your have 4 re ed shticks which is being a Parker fan boy. Your second sthtick is screaming all the time that Spur fans suck and how they need to move to Seattle. Your third Shtick is being a Kawhi fan boy and screaming that he needs to go to the Lakers. Your fourth shtick is probably the most re ed one in which you believe that if the Spurs move to Seattle then Pop and RC are suddenly going to get bashed and suffer humiliation. In your 4th sthick you come across as a dumbass who has no awareness considering Pop and RC are never going to suffer even if the Spurs go 0-82 in a season. They are going to collect their paychecks and drink some wine while the media will give them passes for the Spurs sucking.

I hope for your sake that you are just a troll but if you a Spurs fans then you need to be in a mental hospital with Kawhi. I guess that's probably why you are now a Kawhi fanboy since you can identify with his mental health problems.
    DAMN That’s Some TRUTH BOMBS.

Thread Information