Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Free Kawhi from this hole please

He'll make the money up in sponsorships when he becomes the face of the Lakers. Smart move by his uncle to turn down that $20M from Jordan
    Kawhi's insane! Who wouldn't want to play with fatty mills and pau gasoft?!?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, steal $19MM, sitting on the bench?

Pick one, moron. Either hes injured or ass hurt about the roster. Choose so you ride it all the way down with his sinking reputation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, steal $19MM, sitting on the bench?

Pick one, moron. Either hes injured or ass hurt about the roster. Choose so you ride it all the way down with his sinking reputation.
    He's injured. Injuries are a part of the game. Kawhi isn't holding out. Only idiots like yourself believe that.

My Girl's a Hooper keithington1's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi is a superstar admittedly but we can get potentially get 3 stars for him. I'm at a crossroads with Kawhi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's injured. Injuries are a part of the game. Kawhi isn't holding out. Only idiots like yourself believe that.
    Hmmm, ask his group.

Yeah, I'm on my own in that. You're daft.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Free Kawhi from this hole please

He'll make the money up in sponsorships when he becomes the face of the Lakers. Smart move by his uncle to turn down that $20M from Jordan

Can't wait till PATFO gives Porker a 3-year extension & the Pop nuthuggers have to age through a Pau/Fatty/Porker lineup

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    And watch the guy who gave them those loyalty contracts take all the credit for wins

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lottery team here we come!

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Balls in Kawhi's court now!
    Spurs will offer the Super Max, upto him to accept.
    He's going to pull a Blake

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Kawhi could of handled the situation a bit better when it comes to not leaving the fans in the dark for the most part. Spurs need to offer him the super max, unless Boston, LA or Philly offer them three or more assets. Two of them
    being players.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    It is actually become a no-brainer if you add the baggage that has come out in the last few weeks.

He has had 9 plus months to take to the court and yet he sill couldn't. What are they supposed to do? Double-up those 19 millions with zero guarantees he wouldn't sit again in the future..
    It would be dumb for PATFO not to offer him the supermax since there are plenty of teams that will take on his contract. If they don't offer him the max then he's basically an expiring contract that some middling teams will be apprehensive about trading for since there is not guarantee he will resign.

Pat Riley rubbing his hands ready to pounce on this if he's made available......dude gave Whiteside a max contract

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    I think Kawhi could of handled the situation a bit better when it comes to not leaving the fans in the dark for the most part. Spurs need to offer him the super max, unless Boston, LA or Philly offer them three or more assets. Two of them
    being players.
    The same fans ting on him.........

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Offering the Supermax is a no-brainer as long as Kawhi wants to remain a Spur. No trade will get us a top 3 player so if he declines, make him play his final year and work on repairing whatever issues the 2 sides have with each other. This year has been massively disappointing and frustrating but I think all sides including the fans will gain a better perspective in the offseason.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Spurs believe he will return to close to what he was last season, which was arguably the best player in the league, then 100% worth a super max offer. Heck, Cousins will get a max offer from Pelicans and his injury is devastating for bigs.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi doesn't owe you unloyal gots a damn thing. All of you wanted Aldridge traded and now you lick his tip. I've even heard some of you fatasses demand he takes a paycut a paycut so the team can pay GLeague and Fathead or what?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lottery team here we come!
    More like lottery pick instead.

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glad that pussy in dreads is gone tbqh

Mute cancer

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi doesn't owe you unloyal gots a damn thing. All of you wanted Aldridge traded and now you lick his tip. I've even heard some of you fatasses demand he takes a paycut a paycut so the team can pay GLeague and Fathead or what?

Call posters unloyal yet you call players names that play on “your” team... oh wait you’re a “player” fan

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Call posters unloyal yet you call players names that play on “your” team... oh wait you’re a “player” fan
    Group-think sheep (nothing but a butt hurt abandoned herd: "baaaaaaha, baaaaaaaaaaaha")

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    There are the equivalent of a fat housewife who got bitter when the husband wanted a divorce..........actually, that's all the women in SA

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi probably feels he's injured, but not joining his teammates to "continue his rehab in New York" is mind boggling. Rehab for what, next season? He can't do that in San Francisco or after the playoffs? Here's burned his bridges, and as a result, he's going to miss out on a super max contract and off to a lesser organization. Besides everything else, he's got bad judgement and bad people guiding him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Depressing as .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just wait it out and make him return next year. Don’t get bullied into a stupid trade like the Cavs did. He does not really have leverage. He has to play next year if he wants to get paid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would say since he made $19 million this season he owed his team a genuine effort. That didn’t happen.

Thread Information