6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jazz were something like 32-5 going into their last regular season game. Sixers won something like their last sixteen games in the regular season, including owning the Cavs in a pivotal game.

Both teams may get thwarted; but they both have a puncher's chance at a minimum, tbh.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Make a bold claim in your Thread le and then back off of it in the last sentence of your OP like a giant pussy

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    This is the first year since like 2011 where no one has any idea what the Finals match up is going to be.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Make a bold claim in your Thread le and then back off of it in the last sentence of your OP like a giant pussy
    Jazz vs. Sixers is officially my call for the Finals. Bold enough?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's my call for the Finals. Bold enough?
    Sure. If you aren't going to backpedal to cover your ass. I don't really care what the prediction is, just don't predict something bold and then cover your ass at the end of your OP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could see the Sixers getting there btw, solely based on the fact the east is pretty and wide open at this point.

West is either gonna be Houston or Golden State though, Golden state if that got curry is back at 100%

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure. If you aren't going to backpedal to cover your ass. I don't really care what the prediction is, just don't predict something bold and then cover your ass at the end of your OP
    If I would've came in breathing fire about it, I'd have heard all about the Rocket, Warriors, Cavs, Celtics, etc. Just cos it's my call doesn't mean I think it's a lock.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually, I think the Thunder will probably be the toughest match-up for the Jazz, tbh. It's unfortunate that they ended up against them and not with home court advantage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fair enough.

Sixers would be heavy favorites out east if Embid wasn't out tbh. If I'm Lebron I go there next year tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fair enough.

Sixers would be heavy favorites out east if Embid wasn't out tbh. If I'm Lebron I go there next year tbh.
    If the Sixers beat him and he goes there, he'll look every bit the beta that Durant is.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the first year since like 2011 where no one has any idea what the Finals match up is going to be.
    2012... Most people didn't have OKC winning the West that year either, but the East is a whole different story, tbh... first time since 2009 (the Orlando year) that the East wasn't already pre-scripted out in mid April.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fair enough.

Embiid will be back with the facemask on sometime this week, all sources say.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could see the Sixers getting there btw, solely based on the fact the east is pretty and wide open at this point.

West is either gonna be Houston or Golden State though, Golden state if that got curry is back at 100%
    Houston is better than GSW if HOU has HCA, Curry or no Curry. Curry won't be 100% again this year, fwiw.

I think legitimately the 76ers can win the championship and that would be good for the league, they are full of young talent and a breath of fresh air and underdogs.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Houston is better than GSW if HOU has HCA, Curry or no Curry. Curry won't be 100% again this year, fwiw.

I think legitimately the 76ers can win the championship and that would be good for the league, they are full of young talent and a breath of fresh air and underdogs.
    houston isnt better imo ..

but Harden is cooking niccas

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    2012... Most people didn't have OKC winning the West that year either, but the East is a whole different story, tbh... first time since 2009 (the Orlando year) that the East wasn't already pre-scripted out in mid April.
    ?? Okc were the faves to win the West before the year began. They were only neck and neck with San Antonio before the playoffs

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OKC stepped in it. Jazz gonna go home and put this up 3-1 now, tbh.

Thread Information