Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Without a doubt, LeBron is the best player in the world.

After watching his defense vs KD and Oladipo, I give Windhorst some credit when he said that LeBron would want to play with Kawhi...Lebron needs someone who plays on both ends because he can't do it anymore.

Pop, Kawhi, wings coupons...Just do it, Bron!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GO Pacers !

Go Rockets!

Keeping det pipedream alive
    I expect Lebron to sign with Philly in the same way we all got blindsided by CP3-to-Houston, but I'm here for another ride..Let's get this baby to 200 pages

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

After watching his defense vs KD and Oladipo, I give Windhorst some credit when he said that LeBron would want to play with Kawhi...Lebron needs someone who plays on both ends because he can't do it anymore.

Do whatever it takes tbh...just not sure how it works out with Kawhi and super max..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I expect Lebron to sign with Philly in the same way we all got blindsided by CP3-to-Houston, but I'm here for another ride..Let's get this baby to 200 pages
    What can they bring to the table roster/cap wise?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dynasty in the making with the development of Murray, and I think White will be a stud.

I like that lineup but they need an enforcer to battle Green and Capella and I think they have enough to beat Warriors and Rockets if this lineup ever happens. Obviously LeBron is a free agent magnet so if LeBron wants to join Spurs the rest will take care of itself.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LBJ is playing his best basketball and risking a first round exit...if Indiana wins the series is probable a lbj change of scenery.
    lak? possible but I don't see him with the Ball's drama and that team is so young....not even with P. George is probably gonna be compe ive for the ring. and I dont think we are gonna make to Lak any favors giving them Kiwi for a putrid package after all that's gone this season.
    phila? that could be ideal for him 'cause its in the east. But he's gonna have problems with his style of game (same of Simmons)
    sa? Could be a chanche, if he opts in, for some reasons...but obviously, only if Kiwi re-sign (probably for the max).
    the reasons are simple: a) we are an already experienced team with play off experience and good coaching;
    b)pop
    c) the fact that he's gonna be part of a possible core for the olimpics (with Pop, Kiwi and la)
    d) friends and protegees (Green and Murray);
    e)the fact that, differently from other teams (possibly in Phila, with Embeed and Simmons emerging personalities, for sure in La with the Balls drama), he's gonna be elected immediately the main gay with no rivalries (Kiwi wants to play with him and La has re gained his all star status but now needs a ring);
    f) the fact that his playmaking role (differentely from Phila and Lak with Simmons and Ball) is actually a need of our team with Tony and Manu aging and Murray not skilled enough to play that role (at the point that as for today White could already be our best point guard);
    g) the fact that Kiwi, if healthy, is, on paper, the ideal player for prolonging his career 'cause their skills are so complementary that looks like a match made in heaven;
    h) our team has already all the kind of players he needs to be successful aka role players with a precise role and, if as possible Gay opts in, players that can give him a lot of rest coming from the bench.

The point could be if Cleveland is willing to trade him (better, trade his one year contract after he opts in) for what we can offer or prefers to let him go for nothing via not exercising his player option...
    what we can offer, imho, is the Mills + Pau package plus maybe a draft pick...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would Cleveland want a package of Mills and Pau. That is bad. I'm pretty sure they'd rather let Lebron walk for nothing rather than taking that package.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Until proven otherwise Kiwi is not that guy either (needs to get healthy). But he has had eyes for Dijon and Danny.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would Cleveland want a package of Mills and Pau. That is bad. I'm pretty sure they'd rather let Lebron walk for nothing rather than taking that package.
    1) for giving back to Le Bron a favor (he choose to get back for giving them a le) and that's the only way it works for us;
    2)'cause if he goes away they are gonna go for the future aka develop their first round pick of next draft and their young ones (see Osman and Zizic) and the probable pick we gonna give them;
    3)'cause Mills and Pau play are still decent expecially in a weaker eastern conference and in any case ideal if at a certain point they decide to tank....they also have no legitimate point guard or center (as of today their starting pg is Hill and center is Love) plus Pau contract expire in next two seasons together with the expiring of all their other bad contracts (Thompson, Smith, Hill).

Thread Information