I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    https://deadspin.com/prosecutors-ald...-to-1825194322

He showed up at the sheriff’s department Friday evening to be fitted for the monitors, but he was extremely intoxicated with a blood alcohol content of 0.40, Assistant District Attorney Courtney Burris said at a brief court hearing Wednesday.

While at the sheriff’s department, Smith’s blood alcohol content actually rose to .41, Burris said. He was immediately taken into custody for violating a court order. He remains in custody on $500,000 bail.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Classic example of what $$$$$ can do to a guy. Cat was a great HS/college player, , a TE/DE. Proved himself in the pro game but in the pro game here came big $$$$$$$$$. The guy with no clue how to handle life now.

He did attend Missouri and not some NWLa, Lamar, Troy State, SE Missouri, etc .
    Last edited by Avante; 04-11-2018 at 11:15 PM.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Classic example of what $$$$$ can do to a guy. Cat was a great HS/college player, , a TE/DE. Proved himself in the pro game but in the pro game here came big $$$$$$$$$. The guy with no clue how to handle life now.

He did attend Missouri and not some NWLa, Lamar, Troy State, SE Missouri, etc .
    Shame because the first few years he spent in the NFL (on the 49ers) he wasn't in trouble and he was on a Hall of Fame pace and a pace to break the all-time sack record in NFL history.

Shame

Nothing worse than wasted talent.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    He should be a frontrunner in all death pools going forward.

Thread Information