Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing like getting bent over and say “it was worth it”.

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i don't know lol... maybe vy was on to something... where the gutless worms thread at?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was, proves the point that Spurs are done with these players, Bertans, Forbes, Murray, Gasol, are soft utter .
    Even Fathead is not that bad, but is not working here because there are too many scrubs.

Also Green sucks a lot, is like having 5 Bonners.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That participation trophy gonna look good next to those championship banners

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, lose games and tell the fans " you" is better than giving it your all for more G league caliber players?
    They desperately need young talent and the only way they're going to get it (other than trading Leonard and Aldridge) is in the draft given how appealing a market San Antonio is to free agents. The draft is the one thing RC Buford excels at.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was a great series to make money, so it was definitely worth it..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was a great series to make money, so it was definitely worth it..
    truer words have never been spoken tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes. The NBA season for me ends the moment the Spurs are eliminated. It's worth it to have another week. Obviously would have been more worth it to be up 2-1 over Portland though. But they were a win short of that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That participation trophy gonna look good next to those championship banners
    Leonard didn't want it next to his Finals MVP so decided to focus on Fortnite this postseason.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Spurs had won one more game and gotten the six seed Lillard and McCollum would both be averaging 30 ppg and Portland would be looking like a legit threat.
    FIFY

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    crofl it’s true

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least the off-season should be exciting with all the uncertainty..so much potential for change..

Trading Kawhi and his group should get some fresh, young talent..I'll pray every night for Aldridge to get traded, as well, but that won't happen..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least the off-season should be exciting with all the uncertainty..so much potential for change..

Trading Kawhi and his group should get some fresh, young talent
    Not if he pulls a Paul George and says he won't extend anywhere but LA. I think I'll pass on Julian for $22 million.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trading Kawhi and his group should get some fresh, young talent..I'll pray every night for Aldridge to get traded, as well, but that won't happen..
    Have to admit that's funny. I'm looking forward to trading the group the most. They are a bunch of amateurs even compared to Lebron's entourage.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pounding the enthusiasts and reddit neckbeards will tout the 21-year playoff record tbh
    I will too because I surely wouldn't want Kiwi's weak ass costing us our playoff record too, then the destruction would be complete

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They desperately need young talent and the only way they're going to get it (other than trading Leonard and Aldridge) is in the draft given how appealing a market San Antonio is to free agents. The draft is the one thing RC Buford excels at.
    When people got wise to the team being held up by Leonard and started tanking talk, we were well on the road into the POs, a tight race made it seem otherwise to the pro-tank crowd. Wow, miss the POs for maybe a 15-20 pick instead of 20-23 or so isn't worth it, to me. We'd get our useless player we'd have gotten with the team telling the fan base to off. No thanks, not a subscriber of begging for scraps that we'd get anyways.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course it wasn't worth it.

Beyond the draft implications, it would have avoided this whole Kawhi attendance inferno that's been raging.

Marcus Eliot Williams Austin_Toros's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Moving up “only” 4 spots or so in the draft is better than getting swept in first round

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    it was not.

if you want the spurs to make the playoffs over getting a higher draft pick then you’re just being selfish.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When people got wise to the team being held up by Leonard and started tanking talk, we were well on the road into the POs, a tight race made it seem otherwise to the pro-tank crowd. Wow, miss the POs for maybe a 15-20 pick instead of 20-23 or so isn't worth it, to me. We'd get our useless player we'd have gotten with the team telling the fan base to off. No thanks, not a subscriber of begging for scraps that we'd get anyways.
    You miss the playoffs you're at pick 14 or better. Obviously they weren't going to tank but I was hoping Aldridge would turn an ankle or something to be knocked out a couple of weeks. But next season they should trade Aldridge and tank full on unless they get some ridiculously good trade package for Leonard that can give them a puncher's chance at a le.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop has very few years left and Manu is probably playing his last games, they were never going to tank..

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    ?
    Pop has very few years left and Manu is probably playing his last games, they were never going to tank..
    Actually, Manu already *has* a contract for next season...
    That's what you think.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Definitely worth it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As a fan, mixed feelings, but I’m ready for this season to end.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's what you think.
    Manu signed a 2 year deal last summer... obviously, he could choose to retire, but his contract for next season is fully guaranteed.

Thread Information