Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playoffs have exposed a some of the spurs major weaknesses in players & their games. To the point that substantial changes are required. EG... Point guard play & 3 point shooting ability

During the regular season these deficiencies were there but weren't as obvious . There will be silver lining out of this.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Spurs without their star player and Pop for 1 game. Warriors without Curry so again this isn't a fair battle, it's just that the Spurs with what they have Warriors still have 3 all-stars giving Spurs a good wooping. Still take solace in this isn't a fair matchup and last years WCF same except for game 1 and Pop coached the whole series. Hoping New Orleans gives the Warriors a battle next round.

Playoffs have exposed a some of the spurs major weaknesses in players & their games. To the point that substantial changes are required. EG... Point guard play & 3 point shooting ability

During the regular season these deficiencies were there but weren't as obvious . There will be silver lining out of this.
    I would not be surprised if Spurs just made minor tweaks to the roster in the offseason.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Geez i hope not. Fools gold. Last years supporting cast was better. They went backwards this season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would've been worth it if they hadn't played like gutless worms. This should've been a compe ive series, tbh.
    no

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wanted them to miss. But I’m glad they made it and played the GSW since that’s who everyone is trying to catch. It showed how much this constructed roster sucks! The “zagging” from PATFO has to stop. Get athletes in here and players that can and aren’t afraid to shoot that aren’t stiffs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The main reason I wanted to make the playoffs is because I thought Kawhi was going to be back, or at least give it a real go.

Also, I thought they would finish at least 6th, so I thought they had a chance in round 1. If I knew Kawhi wasn't going to be back, I would not have wanted them to make the playoffs at all. After they lost both games in LA, they should have just tossed it in and went for the draft pick. I knew there was no chance in heck they'd win in New Orleans, so finishing either 7th or 8th was a complete waste of time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aside from the team making money and merchandising (That playoff tent right?) Which you need to keep the team in SA, there are things that only get exposed in the playoffs IMO. You always learn things about the team in the playoffs. They aren't picking up a "sure thing" difference maker a couple of picks ahead. The tank may be in full force in future seasons tied to Kiwi's fate anyways.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Today's ST poster
    Giving a pass on even being compe ive

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe it was worth it for a team like the Timberwolves, who hadn't been there since 2004.

Definitely not for a team like the Spurs who have been there, but have a roster with declining players and young players with minimum upside, except for maybe Dejounte and possibly Derrick White (need to see more of him in actual NBA games before I'm convinced)

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No playoffs makes us as good as the Lakers and whoever else didn't make it. Atlanta? Weren't they bad? Thinking that missing would have scored a golden child savior is ridiculous. Take a look at the last ten years first overall picks. How many are still in league? Playing at the level of a number one? Track record of hurt? Heck take the last 20 years of number ones.

This team has its top five player it's too bad he too busy playing fortnite...hey KL come over to PUBG its way better

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Today's ST poster
    Giving a pass on even being compe ive
    wtf, I talked before the series started that would be 4x0 gsw with easy victories, I still can not understand how someone thought that spurs would have chance to win some game, spurs is by far the worst team among the 16 in the playoffs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if this playoff series accomplished nothing more than convincing the spurs not to bring back anderson... then that's probably worth the difference of a few draft spots

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Always it shows who can compete and who cant. Nba is 3 players. The rest is talentless

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was worth it just for this 4th quarter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was worth it just for this 4th quarter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes!!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was worth it for Manu to pasa that SOB Reggie Miller on the all-time 3pts playoffs made, tbh.

Thread Information