My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fathead would be a pretty epic tank commander

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fathead would be a pretty epic tank commander
    He would shoot 4/5, 7 rebounds, 5 assists, 3 steals, 2 blocks, and the Spurs would lose by 15.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We can only hope that some team will overpay him otherwise he may get that 50 Mills money from the Spurs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its frustrating that in 4 years he never made any improvements to his outside shot.

he was a high% three point shooter in college, but his slow release didnt translate, and he never worked on it

this is what i said about him when he was drafted...

he's a knockdown shooter, but his release is a bit slow. maybe chip can expedite his delivery. he was accurate but didn't really attempt a lot, less than 2 attempts per game. i know his skillset is being a ball handler, but on a team with duncan, parker, manu, kawhi, diaw he's not going to be controlling the ball
    . he needs to establish the jumper first and play off of that, sort of like what we saw with marco in the regular season.

the high% plus the improvement we saw in kawhi gives me hope he can do that
    he's not going to be controlling the ball early on with this spurs team, so at this point chip needs to get him to expedite his release. the rest will develop over time. with our roster, he's pretty much never going to be asked to run the point like he did at UCLA

his slow release worries me more than his footspeed tbh. if he's able to accelerate his shot with the help of chip, i can see him being a turkoglu type (hopefully not including his choking act with the Spurs)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He would be solid in any other era. Unfortunately, he is a SF with no balls, no athleticism, and no jumper. He doesn't have a place on this team, or most teams in this league.

Gtfo, Kyle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He would be solid in any other era. Unfortunately, he is a SF with no balls, no athleticism, and no jumper. He doesn't have a place on this team, or most teams in this league.

Gtfo, Kyle.
    the most disappointing aspect is in how much he shrinks from the big moment. he just seems to always play nervous. that's a bad trait to have as a player when you're already athletically challenged.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dudes not even getting defended at the 3.

Like he's getting practice shots and his man can just drop off him and help out. So it's kinda like 4v6 on offense. They get an extra help defender (always goes to LMA) and we have a less person on offense cause he can't create or shoot. That's why the offense plummets when he's on the floor. And our guys are creators but fathead can't finish. We get stuck green trying to create off the dribble and other little .

And he's got bricks for legs. Any guard will get around him. I don't blame him for that. But stop trying to rip the ball and recover quicker.

And even if he does score, he always s up the next play and gives it right back.

And the FO knows all this. They gave it their due effort. Time to move on. Don't even give him a small contract. He's not a player.you want taking minutes in the playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Like he's getting practice shots and his man can just drop off him and help out. So it's kinda like 4v6 on offense. They get an extra help defender (always goes to LMA) and we have a less person on offense cause he can't create or shoot. That's why the offense plummets when he's on the floor. And our guys are creators but fathead can't finish. We get stuck green trying to create off the dribble and other little .

And he's got bricks for legs. Any guard will get around him. I don't blame him for that. But stop trying to rip the ball and recover quicker.

And even if he does score, he always s up the next play and gives it right back.

And the FO knows all this. They gave it their due effort. Time to move on. Don't even give him a small contract. He's not a player.you want taking minutes in the playoffs.
    that would be 4 v 5, jackass

but yes, i agree, it's time to move on. he gave us some quality regular season minutes, and all in all was not bad for being the 30th pick in the draft. but he's not worth what the second contract will look like

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that would be 4 v 5, jackass
    They get an "extra" defender you dumb .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They get an "extra" defender you dumb .
    yes. the fifth defender is extra when there's only 4 offensive players

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imaginary defender on Kyle and his actual man is running around the area and help defending whenever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imaginary defender on Kyle and his actual man is running around the area and help defending whenever.
    imaginary defender on kyle

you have the 4 spurs players that count since kyle is a ghost, the 4 warriors defenders on them, PLUS kyle's defender is free to double LMA at all times without needing to help off one of the 3 other spurs players.

you're really bad at basic math tbh

and you claim to be an engineer

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    imaginary defender on kyle

you have the 4 spurs players that count since kyle is a ghost, the 4 warriors defenders on them, PLUS kyle's defender is free to double LMA at all times without needing to help off one of the 3 other spurs players.

you're really bad at basic math tbh

and you claim to be an engineer
    I did the math you dumb . Maybe its cause you're so ing uneducated that you can't understand basic ideas.

And it's my idea. You can't tell me I'm wrong you dumb .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4+1=6

And it's my idea. You can't tell me I'm wrong you dumb .

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well her durh Kyle's out there its 5v5.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bobo was a better player all around.
    He still is tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Daboom most of your takes are stupid and childish but I have to say this is actually one of your best serious post I have seen from you. I totally agree with you 100% watching Anderson closely and people are right he is scarred to shoot the ball and always seems nervous when he has the ball in his hands when shot clock is starting to get low. No way the Spurs should sign him if they can’t find a better player to replace him then they need to fire their scouting department. If your not a elite defender you better have some offense in your game.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Agreed he's had the last 2 years to prove himself and has fallen short. He just does not have the ability to hit open shots. He strikes me as a guy who will take playing on 4 or 5 different teams before he figures out how to succeed as a role player.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Daboom most of your takes are stupid and childish but I have to say this is actually one of your best serious post I have seen from you. I totally agree with you 100% watching Anderson closely and people are right he is scarred to shoot the ball and always seems nervous when he has the ball in his hands when shot clock is starting to get low. No way the Spurs should sign him if they can’t find a better player to replace him then they need to fire their scouting department. If your not a elite defender you better have some offense in your game.
    Of course, my player management for the Spurs has been impeccable tbh. I don't think anyone comes close here.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Gtfo, Kyle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get rid of trashy Forbes

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Gtfo, Kyle.
    Wtf how would he be solid? He would be worse due to more physicality.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He will be fine in his next team. Spurs are lacking talent at almost every position and will need to rebuild this team anyways. They will also end up in a tank if Kawhi doesn't come back. You don't need him for that. Patty and Pau can lead a tank just fine.
    SA didn’t tank without Kawhi this year...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yall are dumb. Kyle is a very solid player who should be kept if possible.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yall are dumb. Kyle is a very solid player who should be kept if possible.
    Bwahahahhahahhah he airballs layups and threes...

Thread Information