Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
    Never tell me the odds- Kuestmaster's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you want to trade him?
    Keep him to see if things can get back to normal and wait till next season for the extension?
    Give him a supermax this july and wait if he accepts?

Personally, and I know we won't get the same value in return, but I want Kawhi gone. He didn't even show up to support this team, HIS team in the playoffs. He can't even bother to issue a statement or a press conference to set record straight and say he wants to be a spur.

Get as much value as we can and trade his sorry ass. To a lonely sorry franchise if it's possible.

I know probably Ainge won't do it, but if Boston sents a package around Tatum and the Nets draft pick I'd personally accompany Kawhi to the airport.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He leaves the spurs and takes Fatty s with him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Regains his health, returns to MVP form, gets on a team with LeBron, DJohn Murray, Dedman, a competent coach and staff.
    Runs a train on the league and even WarriorRef cannot stop them from a legit Championship.

Only way that happens here is if Pock Face retires to his snowflake circuit and takes his yes men with him.

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    kiwi for tatum+rozier+morris+2 firsts

kiwi for fultz+saric+1sts

kiwi+fatty for ingram+lonzo+filler+1sts

get it done PATFO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’d rather outright cut him than have him on the roster next year. I’m that damn disgusted with this disgraceful pos. Hopefully, we can get some goods for him, though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All I know is the Laker fan spoogefest on the Twitterverse to the recent report that off the record GMs expect the Lakers to go after Kawhi hard, is making me ill.

I can barely stomach Lakerfan as it is, now with the article, they are drooling over themselves.

And I can say this outright, if Kawhi is actually trying to force a trade to them, I hope like he doesn't get sent there if for no other reason than they are the lowest bunch of fan on the planet.

Also if true, Kawhi leonard will undoubtedly and instantly become the most despised ex-Spur. His name will be mud to 98% of us. I can't wait to see the reaction at the AT&T center on his annual visits for years to come, assuming that story is even true of course.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Either he clears the air, gets healthy and regains his MVP form

or

trade him to Boston for Jaylen Brown, Jayson Tatum, and the Kings pick.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Resign and return to form.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get rid of him. He can't be trusted to even support the team. If you wanna rehab, that's fine. But he knew he has the whole off-season to do that. Support your team. I'm not saying play if you think you're hurt. But be the moral support your team needs. He didn't, so forget him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Resign and return to form.
    This. Spurs will either do this or tank and stink for the next 5+ years and likely relocate to Seattle. We need Kawhi and to rebuild a better roster, which starts with giving free agents a reason to come and they aren't coming to play with anyone else we have on this roster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he is going to be traded package him with either mills or gasol
    Gasol has one year left?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd rather he be back. I don't think spurfan will get a good enough package in exchange for him and they really don't know what they are saying when they want to tank. They may have to tank no matter what if Kawhi's leg is really gangrened unfortunately. There's no win/win here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    reconcile... sign to deal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We re-sign him for the veteran minimum and free up cap space to sign LeBron.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he's to be traded, dead weight has to go with him. But makes it a complicated deal as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ideal would be he comes back 100% and leads the Spurs to a championship, wins the MVP, and shuts up all the doubters in here.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    who is fathead
    who is fat burger
    who is burger
    who is fatty

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ideally, we learn that everything was a big misunderstanding compounded by lack of communication.
    Leonard returns to 100% health and continues to improve. He doesn't sign the Supermax because he
    wants to prove that he's earned it. A month or two into the season, he's posting MVP numbers and
    signs the deal. With the Spurs.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Assuming Leonard is gone (and it's hard to see him staying after his act this year), Tatum + Brown + the Lakers 2018 pick (which goes to Boston if it's 2-5 or becomes the Sacramento pick in 2019 unless it's #1 overall, in which case it becomes Philly's 2019 pick).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Regain health and come back. I hope spurs talk with him and figure this mess out and find out that's it's in their best interest to keep him for the long run. And I hope kawhi can last long too.

The risk would be to keep him but then he gets hurt again. So We need another star player on this team in the event he gets hurt. Getting LeBron would be sweet but highly unlikely.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ideal would be he comes back 100% and leads the Spurs to a championship, wins the MVP, and shuts up all the doubters in here.
    That is the clear ideal. To that end, we need to re-tool and put a REAL PG next to him - things PATFO have never shown they are capable of doing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    who is fathead
    who is fat burger
    who is burger
    who is fatty

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He advises he will only sign an extension with the Lakers, thus eliminating any other teams for seriously bidding for him, we have no choice but to trade him to the Lakes for crumbs for Kuzma, Hart and maybe Randle plus their 2019 1st. But this draws the ire of the basketball Gods who inflict upon Kawhi serious debilitating degenerative tendonitis and he never ever recovers to the player he once was and the Lakers eat a monster super max contract.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd rather he be back. I don't think spurfan will get a good enough package in exchange for him and they really don't know what they are saying when they want to tank. They may have to tank no matter what if Kawhi's leg is really gangrened unfortunately. There's no win/win here.
    There's getting something, as opposed to nothing. He's going to walk (if he can!) at the end of next season if we don't trade him. I can't even imagine PATFO sanctioning another season of this drama and BULL .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd rather get the opportunity to work things out with him than randle and a low 1st... They aren't getting Tatum and brown and a first, etc.

Thread Information