Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The butthurt between liberals and conservatives is like warriors and rockets fans forgetting there are other teams out there.

Anyone stupid enough to think I'm a Trump fanboy clearly wasn't sharp enough to see through the joke that has become the dnc
    and that sir is the god honest truth for most of us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This has Shillary written all over it, IMO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Christopher Stele whom Hillary paid also met with Russians for assistance tbqh

Both parties were trying to smear each other and both talked to Russians

Lets be fair here
    I like how you make the equivalence of a DNC oppo research subcontractor talking to his informants with the spawn of Trump and senior campaign executives meeting with Russian state agents.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox News is the highest rated cable news network by far, and the #5 news website (ahead of HuffPo, Buzzfeed, USA Today, NBC/CBS.com and plenty of others often described as "MSM.")

Nine of the top 15 syndicated radio programs are conservative programs (Limbaugh, Hannity, Ramsey, Savage, Beck, Levin, Ingraham, Gallagher, Hewitt.)

Conservatives never consider any of these sources "mainstream" despite the fact that they have a significant share of US news consumption.

Mainstream media is polarized, not liberal.
    So all you've got is Fox? That would be channel not channels. You can move the goalpost to sources if you like and name some mainstream media sources besides Fox. Saavy?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So all you've got is Fox? That would be channel not channels. You can move the goalpost to sources if you like and name some mainstream media sources besides Fox. Saavy?
    Every Sinclair station is on a local channel.

Do you understand how television works?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Channel" doesn't just apply to TV anymore. This isn't 1985. Catch up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Channel" doesn't just apply to TV anymore. This isn't 1985. Catch up.
    *white flag

gg no re is thanks

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    *white flag

gg no re is thanks
    Good boy, just walk away with your L and add it to the collection.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    OK, Sinclair controls 611 television channels.

I wouldn't presume every one of them has news, but I'll just settle for the 192 actual TV stations they own and use that number.

Does that work for you?

194 channels?

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    LOL trashing the Republicans by saying what the Democrats are doing to poor Trump is worse (even though Mueller, Comey, Rosenstein are all GOP). Hopefully the Democrats can find some way to take the senate so they can deny your boy the ability to nominate SC judges.

Still doesn't get it. Your boy?

Poor guy is worried about keeping score. I sure wasn't butt hurt about bin Laden getting taking out under Obama. This buffoon is more concerned about who's the guy hitting corner 3s than if they actually go in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bin Laden? That guy we dumped his corpse in the ocean because reasons?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By the way, the Democrats and the MSM (one and the same) actively promoted Trump during the primaries. They got the Republican nominee they wanted because Shill (*ding) was supposed to slam dunk his dumb ass.
    Because according to Wikileaks, Bill Clinton thought Trump was a great opponent but since he was not a politician the strategy was to give him bad publicity, mocking him like a clown to get the win.
    And the publicity worked for dumb liberals, they still think the Don is a poor idiot who cant even spell, SAD.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bin Laden? That guy we dumped his corpse in the ocean because reasons?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The direct existential threat to this country would be vote fraud, don't you think? Because if we can't legitimately vote a guy like Bernie Sanders in, what use is anything else? Had people stood up to the farce that was the DNC primary, we'd be ing about President Sanders today. Yet here you are complaining about the starting QB because the there star player got caught with steroids. You should be FURIOUS with the outcome within the DNC party.
    Vote fraud would have to exist for it to be a threat. Ask Kolbach how that is working for him in court where actual evidence matters.

Saying that Sanders would have won if only the DNC hadn't rigged it against him somehow totally misses the fact that he didn't get as many votes as Hillary. A giant conspiracy of people voting for someone else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By the way, the Democrats and the MSM (one and the same) actively promoted Trump during the primaries. They got the Republican nominee they wanted because Shill (*ding) was supposed to slam dunk his dumb ass.
    Yup

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...omination.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DNC isn't playing checkers. They're just broke and desperate for money.
    Which makes this lawsuit all the more pathetic. They'll likely lose, presuming the DNC even has standing to sue.

Thread Information