Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well if he doesn't get through the primaries is because hes not far left enough tbh. He would probably have to pledge to abolish private property to satisfy the Bernie Bros/boutons s to get through the primaries. I want Mic e to run but I don't think she will
    What is it with liberals always wanting the wife to become the president too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is it with liberals always wanting the wife to become the president too
    we're cucks who like being subservient to women

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we're cucks who like being subservient to women
    I appreciate your honesty

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I appreciate your honesty
    This was the moment I became a huge fan:

"BOEHNER ON ... WHETHER HE EVER SAW OBAMA SNEAK A CIGARETTE

“Oh no. No no no. He’s scared to death of his wife. Scared. To. Death.”"

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...feature-215741

if she can domineer the leader of the free world shes just the one to satisfy all of my humiliating cuck fantasies tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That will be democrats big mistake in 2020 tbqh

They will assume victory because lery is not there and will pick a token establishment negro or old fart which does not represent the liberal(bernie/beto) base

They will lose badly

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

They will assume victory because lery is not there and will pick a token establishment negro or old fart which does not represent the liberal(bernie/beto) base

They will lose badly
    Bingo

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They will lose badly
    I keep telling people they already picked the token establishment negro woman Kamala a year and a half ago. She's been earning her leftist creds since. They're just going to split up that bernie base in the primaries so their pick sails right through.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kamala V Trump could be a historically worst pathetic choice ever of Presidential elections.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kamala V Trump could be a historically worst pathetic choice ever of Presidential elections.
    The Final Four in 2016 was Cruz, Trump, Bernie, and Hillary tbh

Anything is better than that unless Roy Moore and Bob Mendendez get involved

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well if he doesn't get through the primaries is because hes not far left enough tbh. He would probably have to pledge to abolish private property to satisfy the Bernie Bros/boutons s to get through the primaries. I want Mic e to run but I don't think she will
    If Mic e thinks Trump put her family in danger by doing the birther thing while she was in the in' Whitehouse with secret service all around, she's damn sure not going to want to suffer through what he and others would do to them if she ran for office.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know many of you will think this is crazy, but I would dust off Henry Cisneros and let him do his thing. He was always excellent at bringing people together. He has the experience and the ability. He just needs to move into the mainstream discussions.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know many of you will think this is crazy, but I would dust off Henry Cisneros and let him do his thing. He was always excellent at bringing people together. He has the experience and the ability. He just needs to move into the mainstream discussions.
    You're right, it's crazy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're right, it's crazy.
    No crazier than Trump. Who would have thought that was going to happen 2 years before he was elected?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No crazier than Trump. Who would have thought that was going to happen 2 years before he was elected?
    Well I can't argue with that but I think if there's going to be a surprise Dem candidate it will be Beto. Otherwise it's Kamala.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A criminal commits crimes until he is caught and prosecuted. How delusional does one have to be to think Trump will be free to run again in 2020?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lets see what happens after the Dems beat him up for 2 years with investigations....

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

They will lose badly
    It could really go anyway

Establishment would likely be able to hold their own in debates and would be attractive to undecided

Young Dem could come off as far left radical - energizing the base but turning off undecided

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Well I can't argue with that but I think if there's going to be a surprise Dem candidate it will be Beto. Otherwise it's Kamala.
    Beto could work.

As for Kamala, Democrat from California is equal to Republican from Alabama - bad combo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lets see what happens after the Dems beat him up for 2 years with investigations....

This is a great strategy, tbh.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Last edited by FrostKing; 11-10-2018 at 01:45 AM.

Soak In Your Own Blood BanditHiro's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dems had a massive wave in the Midterm with an economy that is doing relatively well...Trump is beyond ed going into 2020 tbh. He has not picked up any real support in fact might have lost support in the key swing states that pushed him over the edge.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Dems had a massive wave in the Midterm with an economy that is doing relatively well...Trump is beyond ed going into 2020 tbh. He has not picked up any real support in fact might have lost support in the key swing states that pushed him over the edge.
    Many people support Trump, not the GOP. Myself included. I prefer Republicans over Democrats but I support few of them....actually none other than Donald.
    Last edited by FrostKing; 11-10-2018 at 01:54 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I keep telling people they already picked the token establishment negro woman Kamala a year and a half ago. She's been earning her leftist creds since. They're just going to split up that bernie base in the primaries so their pick sails right through.
    Put up one of the household bread winner’s paychecks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop pretending you’re not going to vote for trump in 2020

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Mic e thinks Trump put her family in danger by doing the birther thing while she was in the in' Whitehouse with secret service all around, she's damn sure not going to want to suffer through what he and others would do to them if she ran for office.
    She probably has a much better idea than you what it would involve.

Thread Information