Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Put him on a team with a great outside guy and accurate QB and he'll be great in the middle.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Giants. They released Brandon Marshall.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    He also said he wants to stay in the NFC E, so that make sense.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Think he's signed up with Luciferian Jay Z Roc Nation. I would go all in on NY if I gambled.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Green Bay

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    If I'm looking for a team it's a team that plays in a dome. Pass on the cold weather if I can. Ah, as a seasoned vet, yep, early on it's all about the $$$$$.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    If I'm looking for a team it's a team that plays in a dome. Pass on the cold weather if I can. Ah, as a seasoned vet, yep, early on it's all about the $$$$$.
    Saints would be great for him. Bryant + Thomas + Ginn in the slot, Kamara out of the backfield, WOW.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Saints would be great for him. Bryant + Thomas + Ginn in the slot, Kamara out of the backfield, WOW.
    The Saints aren't paying Dez what he wants.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The Saints aren't paying Dez what he wants.
    Dez should lower his price tag then. It's all about winning the SB since he has zero. If he'd sign for 2 years/10 million I think NO would take him

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Dez should lower his price tag then. It's all about winning the SB since he has zero. If he'd sign for 2 years/10 million I think NO would take him
    They already signed Cameron Meredith for 2yr / 9.5 mil. They'e not looking for another WR, especially one on the decline with a high price tag.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    They already signed Cameron Meredith for 2yr / 9.5 mil. They'e not looking for another WR, especially one on the decline with a high price tag.
    Okay then. Meredith should be a quality enough #2. Better than Coleman last year for sure.

Bryant would actually be a match on paper with the Giants. Complements OBJ's skillset nicely.

Bryant would not have worked in Baltimore because he would be redundant skill-wise with Michael Crabtree. Same goes for Green Bay and Devante Adams.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The guy comes off as a selfish idiot who will pout if not happy. No thanks.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The guy comes off as a selfish idiot who will pout if not happy. No thanks.
    Terrel Owens 2.0 without the skill.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Terrel Owens 2.0 without the skill.
    Nailed it~~~~~

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dez might have to retire if he doesn't want to play for less than $5 million a year.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Dez might have to retire if he doesn't want to play for less than $5 million a year.
    What gets me about these guys is don't they understand how their actions will have a lot to do with their longevity?

What did Kaepernick think was going to happen once his contract was up? Dez really thinks his pouting around doesn't matter?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    What gets me about these guys is don't they understand how their actions will have a lot to do with their longevity?

What did Kaepernick think was going to happen once his contract was up? Dez really thinks his pouting around doesn't matter?
    dumby krapernick opted out. lol

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    dez. still looking for work, and many teams dont even want him for the minimum

throw up that x!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    dez. still looking for work, and many teams dont even want him for the minimum

throw up that x!
    Bill Cosby has an easier time finding work.

Veteran
    Post Count
    Bill Cosby has an easier time finding work.

Bill Cosby's jail cell will be nicer than most ST posters' homes.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Bill Cosby's jail cell will be nicer than most ST posters' homes.
    Dude, why do you constantly talk bout things you know ..0...about? You don't know about anyone here's home or Cosby's jail cell. I'll tell ya right now his jail cell better have an 8 speaker stereo set up, over 10,000 books, over 7000 CD'tapes, a frig full of beer, a freezer full of food, HD TV, 500 movies, video games. Just to match my Fortress of Solitude (garage). That is one of 8 rooms.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    still nothing

Veteran
    Post Count
    Dude, why do you constantly talk bout things you know ..0...about? You don't know about anyone here's home or Cosby's jail cell. I'll tell ya right now his jail cell better have an 8 speaker stereo set up, over 10,000 books, over 7000 CD'tapes, a frig full of beer, a freezer full of food, HD TV, 500 movies, video games. Just to match my Fortress of Solitude (garage). That is one of 8 rooms.

Didn't know double wides had so many rooms.

Also, go yourself since no decent neighborhood will have you as a resident, you sexual predator you.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Didn't know double wides had so many rooms.

Also, go yourself since no decent neighborhood will have you as a resident, you sexual predator you.
    Dude, answer the ing question, ok? Why do you always talk about things you know nothing at all about? And look at how ya totally ignore the facts. What really is wrong wth you ya ing loser?

Veteran
    Post Count
    Dude, answer the ing question, ok? Why do you always talk about things you know nothing at all about? And look at how ya totally ignore the facts. What really is wrong wth you ya ing loser?

You're a bonafide liar.

Thread Information