Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You're a bonafide liar.
    Dude, what is your trip with just foaming at the mouth with all this total bull ? You never make any real sense. Just a load of stupid .

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Speaking of Dez....

Nobody wants to deal with one of these....if I don't get the ball I'll pout....guys, it's a distraction.

Veteran
    Post Count
    Dude, what is your trip with just foaming at the mouth with all this total bull ? You never make any real sense. Just a load of stupid .
    More lies.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Anyone else notice this dumb never ever answers anything? And tries all he can to talk about others instead of his ty self. What a genuine loser.

Veteran
    Post Count
    Anyone else notice this dumb never ever answers anything? And tries all he can to talk about others instead of his ty self. What a genuine loser.
    No one cares what you think, that's why all your stupid lists are unsolicited stupid lists...filled with lies. You're a liar.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    No one cares what you think, that's why all your stupid lists are unsolicited stupid lists...filled with lies. You're a liar.
    Dude, show me anything I ever listed that was a lie, come on, you said I lied with my lists, ok dude...prove it.

Stupid, I can do things nobody anywhere can do, so you might as well just accept that fact and stop wimpering around about it.

Watch this amigo.

All Time Texas Southern 100m.

lane

1.Homer Jones...NFLer and the daddy of the e and the first player on MNF to return a KO for a score. And, once beat Bob Hayes in the 200m.
    2.Henry Neal 10.08
    3.Renaldo Dawson 10.16
    4.Robert Taylor 1972 Olympic silver medalist
    5.Jimmy Hines 1968 Olympoc gold medalist, histories first legal sub10.00
    6.Augustine Olobia Nigerian sub 10.30
    7.Willie Polk 9.3
    8.Charlie Frazier 9.4

Ralph Abaugh, Theolonius Bush, Clyde Duncan, Ken Burrough, Roman Turner (current talent) deserve a mention.

I can do that for every school that can fill 8 lanes with quality sprinters. Yep, I have no equal, live with it.

Wanna see me do the NFL by divisions? TONS of sprinters have played pro football...TONS.

, Charlie Frazier, Homer Jones, Ken Burrough another 9.4 from TSU all played pro ball.As did another TSU speedster Warren Wells a great Raider receiver.

Somebody give me a school or an NFL team, love to show off.
    Last edited by Avante; 05-10-2018 at 12:45 PM.

Veteran
    Post Count
    Dude, show me anything I ever listed that was a lie, come on, you said I lied with my lists, ok dude...prove it.

Stupid, I can do things nobody anywhere can do, so you might as well just accept that fact and stop wimpering around about it.

Watch this amigo.

All Time Texas Southern 100m.

lane

1.Homer Jones...NFLer and the daddy of the e and the first player on MNF to return a KO for a score. And, once beat Bob Hayes in the 200m.
    2.Henry Neal 10.08
    3.Renaldo Dawson 10.16
    4.Robert Taylor 1972 Olympic silver medalist
    5.Jimmy Hines 1968 Olympoc gold medalist, histories first legal sub10.00
    6.Augustine Olobia Nigerian sub 10.30
    7.Willie Polk 9.3
    8.Charlie Frazier 9.4

I can do that for every school that can fill 8 lanes with quality sprinters. Yep, I have no equal, live with it.

Wanna see me do the NFL by divisions? TONS of sprinters have played pro football...TONS.

, Charlie Frazier, Homer Jones, Ken Burrough another 9.4 from TSU all played pro ball.As did another TSU speedster Warren Wells a great Raider receiver.

Somebody give me a school or an NFL team, love to show off.

No one cares about your lies.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    No one cares about your lies.
    What lies guy? Come on what lies, yep, you lie.

Here ya go stupid.

All Time Oakland Raiders 100m

lane

1.Cliff Branch 9.2
    2.Jacoby Ford 10.01
    3.James Jett 10.16
    4.Sam Graddy 10.09
    5.Ron Brown 10.06
    6.James Trapp 10.16
    7.Michael Bennett 10.18
    8.Willie Gault 10.11

Amazing isn't it? Notice how quickly I did that?

How about the All Time DB 100m? WR? RB? HBCU in the NFL?

Love dealing with these idiots who just can't accept the fact a guy like Avante does exist.
    Last edited by Avante; 05-10-2018 at 12:53 PM.

Veteran
    Post Count
    What lies guy? Come on what lies, yep, you lie.

Here ya go stupid.

All Time Oakland Raiders 100m

lane

1.Cliff Branch 9.2
    2.Jacoby Ford 10.01
    3.James Jett 10.16
    4.Sam Graddy 10.09
    5.Ron Brown 10.06
    6.James Trapp 10.16
    7.Michael Bennett 10.18
    8.Willie Gault 10.11

Amazing isn't it? Notice how quickly I did that?

How about the All Time DB 100m? WR? RB? HBCU in the NFL?

Love dealing with these idiots who just can't accept the fact a guy like Avante does exist.
    No one cares. You lie. And you rape.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    No one cares. You lie. And you rape.
    Where's is that proof ya little , yep, you don't have anything. And, how in the does anyone rape a pro hooker, are you really this stupid?

Veteran
    Post Count
    Where's is that proof ya little , yep, you don't have anything. And, how in the does anyone rape a pro hooker, are you really this stupid?

Please stop. You're status here can't get any lower when you're at absolute rock bottom. You're a liar. You're a fraud. Terminal disease is more popular than you.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Please stop. You're status here can't get any lower when you're at absolute rock bottom. You're a liar. You're a fraud. Terminal disease is more popular than you.
    Dude, this isn't junior HS ya little ....popular????....hahahaha~~~~~

Still waiting for some proof that I lie in my lists, where is that proof? Yep, you are lying.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dude, this isn't junior HS ya little ....popular????....hahahaha~~~~~

Still waiting for some proof that I lie in my lists, where is that proof? Yep, you are lying.
    I don't think you're lying. You just get lots of things wrong.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I don't think you're lying. You just get lots of things wrong.
    Such as what?

Lots of things wrong but you are going to play this....I can't remember what. Watch.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Such as what?

Lots of things wrong but you are going to play this....I can't remember what. Watch.
    so many...I'd have to spend hours to go back and find them all

Off the top of my head...leaving off some African sprinter off your top 10 African Sprinter list...forgetting an obvious 49'r off your top 49'r list...and of course the Marley/Clapton confusion.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    so many...I'd have to spend hours to go back and find them all

Off the top of my head...leaving off some African sprinter off your top 10 African Sprinter list...forgetting an obvious 49'r off your top 49'r list...and of course the Marley/Clapton confusion.
    Dude, how many lies will you tell? I rarely make mistakes, and you know this.

Dude, there is no way in a guy with my OBVIOUS musical knowledge wouldn't know about Bob Marley, you totally misundertood what I said.

Are you ever going to answer anything I ask you?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dude, how many lies will you tell? I rarely make mistakes, and you know this.

Dude, there is no way in a guy with my OBVIOUS musical knowledge wouldn't know about Bob Marley, you totally misundertood what I said.

Are you ever going to answer anything I ask you?
    I rarely read through all your lists but when I do, I find mistakes.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I rarely read through all your lists but when I do, I find mistakes.
    You know as well as I do if you found anything wrong you are AVANTE MADE A MISTAKE YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....then you'd make a thread about it. And, you don't know eniought to know what is right or wrong anyway.

Look at how ya act over the Bob Marley deal, you really think I made a mistake and ya can't let it go ad you expect me to believe you wouldn't totally freak out over any other mistake I made. And you missed my point on Marley.

I don't make mistakes, guy, so don't be lying anymore than ya do, ok?

Dude, are you ever going to answer any trivia question? Ya cant can ya?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    You know as well as I do if you found anything wrong you are AVANTE MADE A MISTAKE YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....then you'd make a thread about it. And, you don't know eniought to know what is right or wrong anyway.

Look at how ya act over the Bob Marley deal, you really think I made a mistake and ya can't let it go ad you expect me to believe you wouldn't totally freak out over any other mistake I made. And you missed my point on Marley.

I don't make mistakes, guy, so don't be lying anymore than ya do, ok?

Dude, are you ever going to answer any trivia question? Ya cant can ya?
    Well...yeah...I'm gonna start a thread about you joining the Navy at 15.
    It's amazing stuff. And then to come back and graduate HS.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Well...yeah...I'm gonna start a thread about you joining the Navy at 15.
    It's amazing stuff. And then to come back and graduate HS.
    I obviously meant 1968, ya don't give out 1949 then 1964. An obvious mistake. And look at how act over it, no way I make ay mistakes and you just pass them by and we both know this so stop with the lying, ok?

And, you don't have any clue at all about the things I talk about so you wouldn't know a mistake anyway.

Thread Information