Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Amazing to think a worse Rockets team played better against the Warriors, granted that team didn't have Durant.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden is worse than Steve Francis with all that dribbling for nothing. Dude is a mental midget who lets other players elbow and slap him up upside the head. He's a pussy and that's why they play like pussies. He let Artest cold his ass...and he did nothing. He this boy Harden let Matt Barnes get away with telling his mama to suck his . How you gonna let a tell your mama that to her face....and then Harden ran to the media and begged the media to shame Barnes into apologizing...Then Dray basically pushed his ass in the face and called him a ...and Harden does nothing....

No I could never root for such a pussy like Harden. This is soft as they come. A coward....and CP0 is good he just too old now..... out there trying to ball fake with his head....it's like we can see you..you ain't going no where you have ZERO foot speed. Stop looking like a re with the geriatric head fakes.

I hope the Dubs sweep their asses. CP0 needs to be taught a lesson about turning down $200m....no one should ever do that in pursuit of a ing meaningless ring. go get paid. an NBA ring. that is worthless if all you're ever gonna get is just one.....just a little more name recognition that's all...The only Rockets player I have affection for is Ariza...since he helped Kobe out....love Ariza...everyone else can go to ...and DanToni is a pizza loving joke.

Since I'm on my rant ...I will concede that Pop was a better coach than Phil....Phil tried to manipulate his players while Pop just robbed his players and didn't pay them . LOL Gotta give Pop credit for that. Plus Pop is a flaming Liberal who ing hates Trump... I like that. Tammy s is still gay as and it's still

Kobe 5
    The City of San Antonio 5 with am asterisk ring.
    What are you thoughts about Klay willing to take about 60-70 mil less in money to stay in Golden State?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Harden is worse than Steve Francis with all that dribbling for nothing. Dude is a mental midget who lets other players elbow and slap him up upside the head. He's a pussy and that's why they play like pussies. He let Artest cold his ass...and he did nothing. He this boy Harden let Matt Barnes get away with telling his mama to suck his . How you gonna let a tell your mama that to her face....and then Harden ran to the media and begged the media to shame Barnes into apologizing...Then Dray basically pushed his ass in the face and called him a ...and Harden does nothing....

No I could never root for such a pussy like Harden. This is soft as they come. A coward....and CP0 is good he just too old now..... out there trying to ball fake with his head....it's like we can see you..you ain't going no where you have ZERO foot speed. Stop looking like a re with the geriatric head fakes.

I hope the Dubs sweep their asses. CP0 needs to be taught a lesson about turning down $200m....no one should ever do that in pursuit of a ing meaningless ring. go get paid. an NBA ring. that is worthless if all you're ever gonna get is just one.....just a little more name recognition that's all...The only Rockets player I have affection for is Ariza...since he helped Kobe out....love Ariza...everyone else can go to ...and DanToni is a pizza loving joke.

Since I'm on my rant ...I will concede that Pop was a better coach than Phil....Phil tried to manipulate his players while Pop just robbed his players and didn't pay them . LOL Gotta give Pop credit for that. Plus Pop is a flaming Liberal who ing hates Trump... I like that. Tammy s is still gay as and it's still

Kobe 5
    Welcome back, Kool you still crazy but are missed ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What are you thoughts about Klay willing to take about 60-70 mil less in money to stay in Golden State?
    that's different...he's young enough to absorb it and he's winning multiple chips. So it will pay off for him.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Welcome back, Kool you still crazy but are missed ...
    Dawg....whats up...You still on Bron's nuts? You do know that has 5 finals losses...and worse case scenario he will have 6 losses after this season. But nope....Boston digging a tunnel in his ass. Lebron has matched Kobe with 5....hahahahahaha will he match MJ with 6......

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Move around with that bull , no one's beating the Warriors in a series you're the only dumb to start a thread about it.

Way to root for your team and not be an absolute pussy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what an epic chokejob

These losers stopped playing in game 3

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Houston fans on this board have to be some of the biggest pussies ever trying to play the "realistic expectations" card. Bunch of gutless worms just like their ineffectual coach and point guard.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    The Rockets and their fans should be the last ones playing the "realistic expectations" card now after a season full of bragging. Didn't Capela say that the Rockets were better than the Warriors based on a couple meaningless regular-season wins?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dawg....whats up...You still on Bron's nuts? You do know that has 5 finals losses...and worse case scenario he will have 6 losses after this season. But nope....Boston digging a tunnel in his ass. Lebron has matched Kobe with 5....hahahahahaha will he match MJ with 6......
    on his nuts never that but he is the best SF of all time ...
    Jordan the goat agrees with you th tough 3<5<6

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Kobe 5

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, I still don't know how this series is going to end at this point, but is this still a thing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The choke is incoming folks

Mark my words

Its incoming

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    The only way the Rockets could choke is by going up by 20+ or 10 late in the fourth and gagging. They've already exceeded most expectations and no one expects them to win the next two games, certainly not the next one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only way the Rockets could choke is by going up by 20+ or 10 late in the fourth and gagging. They've already exceeded most expectations and no one expects them to win the next two games, certainly not the next one.
    Noone expects them to win game 7 at home??

Why not debbie downer?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Standing in IAH and I've been all over it today and I've not seen anyone wearing any Rockets gear. It's been that way all year. If they win the finals, which I doubt, this place will be full of Rockets fans and people wearing the gear. That's going to be hilarious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Called this

Even players body parts spontaneously choke in this team

Jeez

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    U didn’t call got. The fact this is going 7 games at worst is above expectations. Quit trying to save ur ty take you third world butt pirate
    Last edited by BD24; 05-25-2018 at 07:08 PM.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    U didn’t call got. The fact this is going 7 games at worst is above expectations. Quit trying to save ur ty take daggot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    U didn’t call got. The fact this is going 7 games at worst is above expectations. Quit trying to save ur ty take you third world butt pirate
    Shut da up quat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'S ABOUT TO GET REAL!

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Noone expects them to win game 7 at home??

Why not debbie downer?
    Okay, no one outside Houston. Most wouldn't be surprised if they won Game 7 but pretty much no one expects it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Okay, no one outside Houston. Most wouldn't be surprised if they won Game 7 but pretty much no one expects it.
    If CP0 plays they should at least have a 50/50 chance. Thqt way more than no ahot

Too bad CP0s body choked

Thread Information