Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This doesn't mean . Shaq's mom wanted Shaq to stay in Orlando and we all saw how that worked out.
    Exactly. It seems like the family is either divided, or is playing it so that they can blame the Spurs when this finally and visibly falls apart. Pop is pretty good at reading people. He knows which players he can push, and which he can't. If he got a bad vibe from that March dinner, and that was way before word of real problems got out, then Kawhi is gone, whether that was the intention of his 'group' or not. You can just tell by his vibe, and dismissive speech when asked about the situation that he's done being played. The 'tell' was when Kawhi ran back to NY the SECOND time. Someone with no agenda and nothing to hide would have continued his re-hab in SA. It was almost a guilty/liars reaction.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unnecessary. Shameful.
    Should have bought her a new face instead of the house

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly. It seems like the family is either divided, or is playing it so that they can blame the Spurs when this finally and visibly falls apart. Pop is pretty good at reading people. He knows which players he can push, and which he can't. If he got a bad vibe from that March dinner, and that was way before word of real problems got out, then Kawhi is gone, whether that was the intention of his 'group' or not. You can just tell by his vibe, and dismissive speech when asked about the situation that he's done being played. The 'tell' was when Kawhi ran back to NY the SECOND time. Someone with no agenda and nothing to hide would have continued his re-hab in SA. It was almost a guilty/liars reaction.
    Uhhhh you’re really assuming a lot there bud...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh bull . Even if he comes back he did NOT handle this shot right. Refusing to be any part of this team. Hang out with them. Travel with them. Sit on the bench with them. Refuse to talk about any of it. C’mon. You can’t just sit there and say that he’s hurt and that excuses his behavior.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    in the pooper pls...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh bull . Even if he comes back he did NOT handle this shot right. Refusing to be any part of this team. Hang out with them. Travel with them. Sit on the bench with them. Refuse to talk about any of it. C’mon. You can’t just sit there and say that he’s hurt and that excuses his behavior.
    In a nuts . How ing far does it set your rehab back to take a couple of private jets and sit on the bench.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In a nuts . How ing far does it set your rehab back to take a couple of private jets and sit on the bench.
    There is no rehab. U dumb

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no rehab. U dumb
    There better have been a damn rehab. Even if it's just practicing not stepping on feet.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There better have been a damn rehab. Even if it's just practicing not stepping on feet.
    Therws only hiding in nbapa facilty so his team doesnt sue him for breach of contract. Bet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Therws only hiding in nbapa facilty so his team doesnt sue him for breach of contract. Bet.
    I really don't give a what he did.

1) There's some logical explanation what happened which involves some kind of social deficiency.
    2) Someone is in his ear and he's trying to protect his payday

Bottom line...he's ing the Spurs unless there is some going on which we haven't heard about. Which is also possible.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Think there some truth to this. spurs have listed him under injury management to current day for a reason. kawhi by doing the second opinion & rehab keeps everything legit. Im no legal or contract expert so if theres anyone in the know. Please chime in.

Thread Information