Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Room and board
    Shocker, another baby boomer sucking on the teat of millenials.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shocker, another baby boomer sucking on the teat of millenials.
    Them some fine teats

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is why Turkey had to do what they did... smh...
    Tell us about the pre-1916 attrocities that have you feeling this way.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tell us about the pre-1916 attrocities that have you feeling this way.
    I'm doubt that's what made him feel sarcastic tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I very much doubt an Armenian would ever be tied to a terrorist organization. Armenians loathe Muslims and from the few that I know they dont exhibit White Supremist ideas either like most American mass shooters.

I would guess this dude couldnt get his sucked and is now taking it on everyone..****** rodger style.
    most mass shooters are white supremaists now? Lmao ok...Dylan roof is the only one that comes to mind. Talk about spewing bs

back up your claim

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Toronto Police Say Suspect In Van Attack Not Associated With Any Terrorist Group

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=273491&page=2

==================

been some troubles in Armenia:

Serzh Sargsyan: Armenian PM resigns after days of protests

There were scenes of jubilation in the Armenian capital Yerevan after protests forced the resignation of Prime Minister Serzh Sargsyan.

Opposition supporters accused Mr Sargsyan, who was made prime minister last week after serving 10 years as president, of clinging to power.

"The street movement is against my tenure. I am fulfilling your demand," Mr Sargsyan said in a statement.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-43868433

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is why Turkey had to do what they did... smh...
    Nono with no regard, literally

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    most mass shooters are white supremaists now? Lmao ok...Dylan roof is the only one that comes to mind. Talk about spewing bs

back up your claim
    Elliot Rodger and Nikolas Cruz both expressed white supremacist views as well. Timothy McVeigh, James Alex Fields, the list goes on. You asking to back up that claim is like asking for proof that the sky is blue

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Get down!" commands the Toronto police officer, his gun raised, his voice firm.

"Kill me!" the man yells in return. His arm is fully extended toward the officer in an aggressive stance.

"No! Get down! Get down!" the officer continues.

"I have a gun in my pocket!"

"I don't care, get down!"

"Get down! Get down or get shot!" the officer yelled.

"Shoot me in the head!"

After the minute-long standoff, the officer finally convinced the man to lie down on the ground and put his arms behind his back.

The officer's remarkable restraint in the back-and-forth left some American law enforcement analysts shocked.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They didn't shoot him?

No surprise, they are not Murican got cops

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The officer's remarkable restraint in the back-and-forth left some American law enforcement analysts shocked.
    of course, Canada's civilization, humanity is way ahead of USA's brutal, -you so-called civilization, where the militarized police state's Golden Rule is to kill immediately anybody and everybody to protect themselves.

US cop training will probably use this video to train cops NEVER to do this, but rather shoot the guy 20 times, even after he's down.

eg, the CBP guy who kept shooting a rock-throwing kid across the border after the kid had been shot down, finally blowing his head open.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I very much doubt an Armenian would ever be tied to a terrorist organization. Armenians loathe Muslims and from the few that I know they dont exhibit White Supremist ideas either like most American mass shooters.

I would guess this dude couldnt get his sucked and is now taking it on everyone..****** rodger style.
    You should've hooked him up with your underground.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Elliot Rodger and Nikolas Cruz both expressed white supremacist views as well. Timothy McVeigh, James Alex Fields, the list goes on. You asking to back up that claim is like asking for proof that the sky is blue
    Timothy McVeigh and James Alex Fields weren't mass shooters genius. Read what I said. I specifically said MASS SHOOTERS.

Read a John Lott book some time, this area is my expertise tbh so I know what I'm talking about. The most recent CDC/FBI data indicates that 70-80% of mass shooters are white but 5-10% are black, 4-6% are asians, and 3% are muslims.

Hey guess what? That turns out to be a very similar demographic to our country which makes up 74% white, 4-6% black males, 4-6% asians, and 3% muslims. And that makes perfect sense because this is a mental health crisis issue in this country with the exceptions of the San Bernandino shooting and arguably Pulse nightclub+Dylan Roof church shooting which were at least in part politically motivated.

Did you know 500-600k Americans were in mental health facilities in the 60s before they were forced to close down? Today there are less than 5k. But no too much info and I have to read books? Better blame white people.

Oh and BTW it's interesting you said mass shootings...the face of gun homicides in America is the black man. Not because black people are evil but because cities like Chicago, Baltimore, Oakland etc have broken socioeconomic problems where the cartel comes in and gives young black men the best job possible which is to sell drugs. So if you really wanna be a smart ass I can keep going on and give you a good whipping like daddy used to give you before supper.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How come you only conveniently divided blacks into male/female

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Timothy McVeigh and James Alex Fields weren't mass shooters genius. Read what I said. I specifically said MASS SHOOTERS.

Read a John Lott book some time, this area is my expertise tbh so I know what I'm talking about. The most recent CDC/FBI data indicates that 70-80% of mass shooters are white but 5-10% are black, 4-6% are asians, and 3% are muslims.

Hey guess what? That turns out to be a very similar demographic to our country which makes up 74% white, 4-6% black males, 4-6% asians, and 3% muslims. And that makes perfect sense because this is a mental health crisis issue in this country with the exceptions of the San Bernandino shooting and arguably Pulse nightclub+Dylan Roof church shooting which were at least in part politically motivated.

Did you know 500-600k Americans were in mental health facilities in the 60s before they were forced to close down? Today there are less than 5k. But no too much info and I have to read books? Better blame white people.

Oh and BTW it's interesting you said mass shootings...the face of gun homicides in America is the black man. Not because black people are evil but because cities like Chicago, Baltimore, Oakland etc have broken socioeconomic problems where the cartel comes in and gives young black men the best job possible which is to sell drugs. So if you really wanna be a smart ass I can keep going on and give you a good whipping like daddy used to give you before supper.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Okay I just skimmed it. Found one thing interesting.

Oh and BTW it's interesting you said mass shootings....
    Except I never said a thing about mass shootings. You did. Like 30 paragraphs earlier.

Read what I said. I specifically said MASS SHOOTERS.
    can’t even keep track of the moronic bull you let loose like pretentious diarrhea on the internet. What a ing autistic re .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So i'm reading this guy was also a SAWM influenced by reddit geeks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

back up your claim
    They are. Why does that upset you?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They are. Why does that upset you?
    Like I said where's the proof? It's not my responsibility how you feel about the facts. That's your business

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I know you didn't...that's why you're ass is ignorant

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I know you didn't...that's why you're ass is ignorant

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh no my cell phone auto correct made me look foolish. Like I said, back your claim child.

6% of this country is African American and they cause more than 55% of all homicides and yet you want to blame the white man for shootings? LOL s gonna nig

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    autistic re

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh no my cell phone auto correct made me look foolish. Like I said, back your claim child.

6% of this country is African American and they cause more than 55% of all homicides and yet you want to blame the white man for shootings? LOL s gonna nig
    Thebestshooter is mad

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thebestshooter is mad
    lol Jemele Hill AV? Can you be any more of a cuck? When did this forum get flooded with you parasites?

Thread Information