Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Pop took his brain back. xellos88330's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This kid intrigues me a bit. I think he may be worth a closer look. I don't see superstar, but a reliable role player willing to do the little things. These days, the Spurs really need guys like that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could totally see GS drafting him and then everybody acting like he was always a great prospect. I like what I see, and I've learned to trust the OP's scouting. I like his fire and willingness to take big shots. Hate his inclination to step inside and take an off-balanced two. But what can you do? 49 isn't too high.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With the news that Kawhi wants out, Spurs need forwards who are elite defenders and can play both ends of the floor. Know anyone that might fit the bill? Shot selection can be improved but the important thing is that he's got all the fundamentals down pat unlike an Andre Roberson who can play defense too but shoots his free throws at lower than 40%.

Recently worked out for the Suns where he tied the record for the most full-court laps in 3 minutes (the infamous 'three-minute' drill).

Source: https://www.nba.com/suns/draft/2018-...e-14-2018#gref

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm in!

Team Yuta

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #96 on Stepien writer Hoy's big board

https://www.thestepien.com/2018/06/1...018-big-board/

Watanabe has excellent size for a wing player at 6-foot-9 with a 6-foot-10 wingspan and was named Atlantic 10 Defensive Player of the Year last season. He also has an intriguing offensive skillset, able to put the ball on the floor and pass a bit with some solid shooting ability. He’s never shot the ball all that well from 3-point range, but he shot above 80 percent from the free throw line during 3 out of his 4 seasons at George Washington. Watanabe is skinny and on the older side, so it wouldn’t be surprising if he never materializes into anything, but big wings who can defend and shoot are always interesting.

Thread Information