Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast
    tangina ka, though FireMicoHalili's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s happening, his first workout is with San Antonio, Manu is someone he looks up to haha
    Some people here don’t like him and the Bertans comparison is fair. He’s another skinny white dude with range. Downsides include t-Rex arms, a bad back, and lack of muscle. I don’t get how people dislike him and end up liking Huerter since the latter looks like another Steve Novak. They essentially have the same game.

I see something in this kid though. He can create his own shot and has a bit more athleticism than Bertans did as compared to his pro days in Europe. Not scared to get to the rim either. A few more shot creators on the Spurs won’t hurt, especially with Manu almost gone.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some people here don’t like him and the Bertans comparison is fair. He’s another skinny white dude with range. Downsides include t-Rex arms, a bad back, and lack of muscle. I don’t get how people dislike him and end up liking Huerter since the latter looks like another Steve Novak. They essentially have the same game.

I see something in this kid though. He can create his own shot and has a bit more athleticism than Bertans did as compared to his pro days in Europe. Not scared to get to the rim either. A few more shot creators on the Spurs won’t hurt, especially with Manu almost gone.
    yeah I wouldn’t mind him at all if he was picked with #18 however I feel like we can do better, I love the fit Hutchinson would bring, he’s perfect for today’s game, it would be awesome if we had a starting lineup of Murray, White, Hutchinson, Kawhi, and LMA. Some nice athleticism, youth, defense, and three point shooting.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This Game 4 is so painful to watch. Can we just move on to the draft already, lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adam Zagoria: Georgia Tech’s Josh Okogie is getting a lot of interest in the teens & 20s for the NBA Draft, per league source. Has worked out for Brooklyn, Boston, Atlanta, Lakers, Denver, San Antonio and the Bulls. Has more workouts coming with San Antonio (again), Portland & Golden State. 13 hours ago – via Twitter AdamZagoria

tangina ka, though FireMicoHalili's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adam Zagoria: Georgia Tech’s Josh Okogie is getting a lot of interest in the teens & 20s for the NBA Draft, per league source. Has worked out for Brooklyn, Boston, Atlanta, Lakers, Denver, San Antonio and the Bulls. Has more workouts coming with San Antonio (again), Portland & Golden State. 13 hours ago – via Twitter AdamZagoria

He’s working out for San Antonio (again) because he injured himself working out for the Grizz. There is interest but not interest the tweet seems to convey that he’s working out for the Spurs a second time.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know, thanks fire. I put it just to know that he finally worked out for the spurs. Really interesting prospect but probably out of reach with our picks ( too high for the 18 and too low for the 49).

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s working out for San Antonio (again) because he injured himself working out for the Grizz. There is interest but not interest the tweet seems to convey that he’s working out for the Spurs a second time.
    I thought he got injured during his workout for SAS?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really feel that our #18 pick is super valuable, I’m sure we’ll get plenty of offers from teams wanting to move up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought he got injured during his workout for SAS?
    Nah. He got hurt the workout before, and SA's doctors diagnosed the injury.

My Girl's a Hooper keithington1's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So far I'm sold on Zhaire Smith, Anfernee Simons, and Kieta Bates Diop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Per Michael Scotto : Troy Brown (Oregon) worked out for the San Antonio Spurs today, a league source told The Athletic. Brown is projected to be selected No. 18 overall by the Spurs in our latest mock draft.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All right. I updated the Index with threads for everyone mentioned since Thursday. I also added in the rest of the top prospects. Remember to use the Index if you get lost. The total database is currently 67 players, and we have threads for 49 of those guys. Eventually, I will have threads for the remaining 18 (fully entered and ready to go, but I didn't want to spam the forum too much), but if there's any prospect missing from there that you're interested in, let me know.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What if Leonard decides to stay and the best available player is a small forward?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What if Leonard decides to stay and the best available player is a small forward?
    You draft him because Kyle is most likely gone.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Works for me, i have some small forwards on my list of potencial draft picks...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The good thing is that there are not a lot of good sf in this draft. You have bates-diop maybe hutchison who is an Sg/Sf , Miles bridges and knox will be gone At 18.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have to disagree a lot of good SF in this draft as far as SG I would say this is a weak draft.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe im wrong, i see more and better sg than sf.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seton Hall's Desi Rodriguez works out for Dallas on Tuesday after Sunday's workout with San Antonio, which he told me went 'well.' "I enjoyed everything about the organization.'

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seton Hall's Desi Rodriguez works out for Dallas on Tuesday after Sunday's workout with San Antonio, which he told me went 'well.' "I enjoyed everything about the organization.'
    isn't he expected to go undrafted?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    isn't he expected to go undrafted?
    Yes i think he’s more of a camp invite, he could be a secound round.

Spurs fan in Las Vegas Drom John's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sports Illustrated: 2018 NBA Mock Draft 9.0: Trade Speculation Heats Up
    Jeremy Woo, June 12, 2018

49. San Antonio Spurs: Trevon Duval, PG, Duke | Fr.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saw a mock where we pick Melvin Frazier, dont think he'll get picked that high.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I also think it’s too high for frazier but from pick 15 To 45 everything can happen in this draft

Thread Information