Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You would think the Cavs won their 2nd NBA le this evening with the way LeBron reacted after hitting the game winner. It was a great shot but they still have to beat Indiana in Indy to advance.
    Does anything bother you more than seeing a Black man celebrate his accomplishments?

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm thinking OT, get up and go to the bathroom. When I come out........what???

LeBron James what an amazing athlete. And if I'm a ref I'm doing what I can for this stud.

Wilt, Russell, MJ and Lebron, Mount NBA.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm thinking OT, get up and go to the bathroom. When I come out........what???

LeBron James what an amazing athlete. And if I'm a ref I'm doing what I can for this stud.
    Nice to see you in the NBA forum, Avante..

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Does anything bother you more than seeing a Black man celebrate his accomplishments?
    Oh come on, give me a break with the race card nonsense. It didn't bother me but LeBron got really excited like they won a championship and they still have to win 1 more. I actually like LeBron and think he is one of the all-time greatest to ever play the game.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    You would think the Cavs won their 2nd NBA le this evening with the way LeBron reacted after hitting the game winner. It was a great shot but they still have to beat Indiana in Indy to advance.
    God forbid he gets excited about making a game winner in the playoffs. You sound like those salty Ranger fans who still cry about Jose Bautista's bat flip.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice to see you in the NBA forum, Avante..
    Thank you sir, appreciate that.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    God forbid he gets excited about making a game winner in the playoffs. You sound like those salty Ranger fans who still cry about Jose Bautista's bat flip.
    Again I am fine with it and enjoyed seeing him happy and excited but they have to win 1 more game. You don't want to give Indiana fuel by watching you celebrate like that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh come on, give me a break with the race card nonsense. It didn't bother me but LeBron got really excited like they won a championship and they still have to win 1 more. I actually like LeBron and think he is one of the all-time greatest to ever play the game.
    game winning block and a buzzer beater and the dude isn’t allowed to celebrate this victory?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    game winning block and a buzzer beater and the dude isn’t allowed to celebrate this victory?
    I never said he isn't allowed to celebrate the victory, I am saying it's going to give Indiana fuel for game 6 because they watched it and he got so excited like they won a championship. My comments were misunderstood, it's fine if you won the series to celebrate like that but they still have 1 more to win. That just pumps up players blood on Indy's side.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I never said he isn't allowed to celebrate the victory, I am saying it's going to give Indiana fuel for game 6 because they watched it and he got so excited like they won a championship.
    i get it.

tbh though, this win just gave cleveland a huge monumental swing. pacers are toast.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    i get it.

tbh though, this win just gave cleveland a huge monumental swing. pacers are toast.
    I can see Indiana winning game 6 they will be pumped up to tie the series. All games in this series have been really close. If Cavs win game 6 LeBron's plays were a turning point in the series like you said.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was way over-the-top. That type of "standing on the table, pounding your chest" celebration should be reserved for championship games only.
    Last edited by Arcadian; 04-26-2018 at 02:36 AM.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    It was goaltending but the play is not reviewable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ?

Goaltending is not reviewable?
    Is this another Stern / Stern Jr. rule to continue to allow riggin?

I thought it was a good block but am 100% down with having replay to correct.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    It was way over-the-top. That type of "standing on the table, pounding your chest" celebration should be reserved for championship games only.
    Glad someone here agrees with me! that's exactly what I thought was over the top. I have no problem with him celebrating because he made two fantastic plays a block and the game winning 3 but if Indy wins game 6 it's anyone's series in game 7. They will be thinking of LeBron celebrating like that in a game 7 in Cleveland if it happens. I guess LeBron got caught up in the moment and that's cool but all he did was give the Indy players boiling blood for game 6. Good news for the Cavs they have more experience and the more experienced team usually wins a game 7 and closeout games on the road.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    this which is dumb ...they probably win still ... but makes no sense they cant review unless refs call goaltending in that case, if its that close call goaltending so revirw can confirm ...
    but they still probably lose because dumb ass indy didnt use their foul to give and you got to force the ball out of LeBron's hand
    i would have even considered doubling him and leaving inbounder undefended

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    LeBron said goaltending.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    ?

Goaltending is not reviewable?
    Is this another Stern / Stern Jr. rule to continue to allow riggin?

I thought it was a good block but am 100% down with having replay to correct.
    Goaltending is not reviewable unfortunately but it wasn't a good block because the ball hit the backboard before he blocked it.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    this which is dumb ...they probably win still ... but makes no sense they cant review unless refs call goaltending in that case, if its that close call goaltending so revirw can confirm ...
    but they still probably lose because dumb ass indy didnt use their foul to give and you got to force the ball out of LeBron's hand
    i would have even considered doubling him and leaving inbounder undefended
    If the refs called goaltending it can't be reviewed either.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If the refs called goaltending it can't be reviewed either.
    that wasnt my understanding but the analyst that said it has been wrong before ...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He knows he's not getting a second le with the Cavs. Winning the Eastern Conference is his championship. He also knows if he wins the east that he gets a pass for losing the Finals from the media.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao @ butt hurt lebron haters. salty ass cucks

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao @ butt hurt lebron haters. salty ass cucks
    Come on now calling Lebron haters cucks get out of here. I view Lebron supporters such as Nick Wright and Max Kellerman as the biggest cucks out there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Goaltending is reviewable.

The loophole is it can only be reviewed if it was originally whistled as such.

In this case it was not.

Thread Information