Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems like everyday there is a new article with more speculation. I’m still waiting to hear from the man himself. Let’s hope the 2 sides workout their differences and we move on from this madness.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Knicks fan trying to stir the pot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Multiple Sauces

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, this stuff sounds ridiculous. What the does "lighten up" even mean? I'm all for tweaking the system if it means the offense isn't so reliant on one player. I never liked how it worked or looked last year. There was too much Kawhi and not enough anyone else. The ball movement was terrible.

I don't doubt that Isola heard it from someone I just don't think its true.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, this stuff sounds ridiculous. What the does "lighten up" even mean? I'm all for tweaking the system if it means the offense isn't so reliant on one player. I never liked how it worked or looked last year. There was too much Kawhi and not enough anyone else. The ball movement was terrible.

I don't doubt that Isola heard it from someone I just don't think its true.
    it reads like satire tbh.

thanks for posting OP. good reminder of how easy it is to publish a ing article online talking about kawhi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so is this sabotage from another team to lower his trade value?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Their meeting can't happen soon enough!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And to add a new wrinkle in this saga, comes from a New York Daily News article penned by Frank Isola where an NBA executive hears Kawhi wants Head Coach Gregg Popovich's approach to team practices altered and "tweak some things."

"Don't you have to sign him," asks one rival executive. "From what I understand, he wants (Gregg) Popovich to lighten up a little with practice and tweak some things. The Spurs may not want to change their ways, but this is Kawhi Leonard we're talking about."

http://news4sanantonio.com/sports/sp...ak-some-things
    Tell Kawhitter to F off!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So now this beta injury prone austistic thinks practice is too hard? Time for KL to get the off my team. Take Mills/Gasol/Anderson/TP with you
    This don't wanna be pushed to be great!?!
    For those willing to believe stupid/fake news...

“I was scheduled to work out,” Leonard says, “so I did.”

Leonard did “celebrate” with his agent and close friends at a local steakhouse that night, but he politely cut the night short. He had a two-hour session in the weight room at 8 a.m. the next morning, followed by 2˝ hours on the court at 11:30, followed by another hour or so of ballhandling and shooting in the late afternoon or evening.

“He’ll be knocking on my bedroom door at 7,” Cunningham says. “He’s like, ‘Get up. Let’s go.’ People think we’re going out, having fun, going to parties, going to clubs. It’s not like that. We’re working hard. We go to bed early.”
    So in August he held his free skills camp again at the Moreno Valley Rec Center where he played as a youth. He continued to work out three times a day, even as the Spurs ask him to scale back. He didn’t go to clubs, didn’t stay out late, didn’t let the temptation of extravagance soil the foundation of diligence
    http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/...t27-story.html

so is this sabotage from another team to lower his trade value?
    Since early March, some media guys -esp ESPN- are doing it...It sounds like there are many PR's of big market teams, LA/Boston/NY behind the Spurs-Kawhi "news"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm all for tweaking the system if it means the offense isn't so reliant on one player. I never liked how it worked or looked last year. There was too much Kawhi and not enough anyone else. The ball movement was terrible.
    Well, it's not like the ball-movement was fantastic without Kawhi in this regular season either. Multiple post-ups all game stagnate the offense as much as over reliance on one player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's autistic. Not a nutjob like kanye west. So i doubt it.

Alot of republicans cast kanye as the devil many years ago with the taylor swift debacle. A 180 has been pulled by many since he said pleasant things about tronald dump. How convenient and forgiving of conservative white america
    The U.S is the land of second chances.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For the great ball movement everybody wants....you must have an elite guard or multiple guards to penetrate with a threat to score or even pass...Period.

But an NBA point guard for this roster would be a great start

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Frank Isola?

Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For the great ball movement everybody wants....you must have an elite guard or multiple guards to penetrate with a threat to score or even pass...Period.

But an NBA point guard for this roster would be a great start
    Exactly. We saw some good Kawhi's drive & kick's in 2017 playoffs. I thought it would be his next evolution step in this regular season..Now, we will never know how it would have worked.

Finding an elite guard who can shoot but also penetrate & pass/score for Kawhi in a hypothetical trade, is a priority.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still think Kawhi was supposed to start out the season playing a little bit of PG with Tony being out. I think that is one reason the Spurs didn't bother getting a proper PG replacement. I don't think Dejounte was supposed to be the PG to start the season, I think it was supposed to be Kawhi to start out with.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i swear some of the dumbest people post on this forum. They'll believe anything. Oh wait, we have people here that actually believe politicians too. nevermind..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i swear some of the dumbest people post on this forum. They'll believe anything. Oh wait, we have people here that actually believe politicians too. nevermind..
    OP here. You know I have stated at least 3 times I find it to be BS. But I think there's an agenda to the BS. It's why I posted the topic.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Isola may be a hack, but so is Kawhi's group. You guys don't think they'd leak bull to the press?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Isola may be a hack, but so is Kawhi's group. You guys don't think they'd leak bull to the press?
    it does sound like something a teenage girl would write

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs don't even practice that often during the RS. It's not like we're the Jazz. Hack writing tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leak bull to the press that question his rep as gym-rat??

Why do you think his group would want to give him a lazy imagen??

Sorry, you sound a bit crazy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leak bull to the press that question his rep as gym-rat?? Why do you think they would want to give him a lazy imagen?? Sorry, you sound a bit crazy.
    I will never get the re s in here who are still butt hurt over Pop being anti-Trump. I doubt Kawhi gives a about politics. Dude is autistic like most people in here has said. I'm sure he votes for whoever his uncle tells him to vote for.
    he can talk politics on cnn not call a press conference on spurs time and talk politics

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he can talk politics on cnn not call a press conference on spurs time and talk politics
    for 's sake that's what you assholes keep doing

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leak bull to the press that question his rep as gym-rat??

Why do you think his group would want to give him a lazy imagen??

Sorry, you sound a bit crazy.
    Why would his group shut him down and keep him away from his team right before he's eligible for a $219 million supermax contract? Can't they just be stupid?

Thread Information