Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    She will likely take the part of silver surfer from the comics and she'll work with Adam warlock to coordinate the attack. Hopefully they keep Alot of comic book story intact, especially when the celestials and gods are hurling planets at Thanos and he doesn't get a scratch.
    yeah if they stay true to the comics, adam warlock will play a role, and he was already teased at the end of Guardians 2.

guardians 3 is scheduled to be AFTER infinity wars part 2, and they haven't announced anything regarding adam yet... but would be a cool surprise.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    justice league was way premature. they had done nothing to introduce aquaman/flash/cyborg. was way too rushed. and steppenwolf
    Nevermind the fact that the other five members were largely useless after Superman came back

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    yeah. gadot has been the only one from DC who impresses. Cavill is very forgettable, Momoa is cool but he doesnt really seem to embody aquaman. cyborg.

i dont think affleck has been that bad... but he's following up christian bale's act, so
    Ezra Miller's Flash was fairly well scripted/cast.
    Actually sort of liked Cyborg, thought Flash was poorly cast and 1 note, Aquman was good as is Wonder woman.

Superman is meh, Affleck looks like he is still haunted by his divorce because he looks miserable as Batman and Lex Luthor was a ing train wreck, Spacey now would make for a less controversial Luthor

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Actually sort of liked Cyborg, thought Flash was poorly cast and 1 note, Aquman was good as is Wonder woman.

Superman is meh, Affleck looks like he is still haunted by his divorce because he looks miserable as Batman and Lex Luthor was a ing train wreck, Spacey now would make for a less controversial Luthor
    I thought the Flash they cast captured him pretty well as a character - Flash isn't "dark" or "brooding" like Batman, and Cyborg was good imo. spurraider is right on though - they didn't have to rush to their own team up, they had a ways to go to build things.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Awesome movie. Quill ed up the plan that was working but I guess Strange knew that was the only way to reach the End Game. Gonna be a long wait for 4

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Red Skull being in there was a nice surprise.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Pop, I don't feel good.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    ^

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Lol

Spurs fan may be okay with that if Patty and Pau are also part of that half.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Why was vision such a pussy in this movie. Wasn’t he dominant in ultron? He was able to wield Thor’s hammer but now he’s basically nighthawk

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    Why was vision such a pussy in this movie. Wasn’t he dominant in ultron? He was able to wield Thor’s hammer but now he’s basically nighthawk
    Some might make the argument that Disney completely pooped on the character’s previous success in order to move the plot forward. Thank god this wasn’t a Star Wars movie or people would be freaking the out right now.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    She will likely take the part of silver surfer from the comics and she'll work with Adam warlock to coordinate the attack. Hopefully they keep Alot of comic book story intact, especially when the celestials and gods are hurling planets at Thanos and he doesn't get a scratch.
    yeah, i was wondering about adam. sometimes, what marvel teases in their end of credits scenes turns out to be used significantly as part of another film and then there are other times where there end of credits scenes go nowhere. the howard the duck cameo at the end of the first guardians for instance. (although it was cool to see howard). but warlock would be cool to see in avengers 4, especially if paired with captain marvel. i've read other possible scenarios too.

https://www.cbr.com/infinity-war-end...ock-mcu-debut/

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    IIRC, he was stabbed by Corvus’ glaive, which is known to slice through anything, even the Hulk’s skin.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What was interesting is the one person mentioned by Thanos himself as getting close to killing him was Nebula. I would imagine she will have a role in Thanos downfall in the next movie.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    What was interesting is the one person mentioned by Thanos himself as getting close to killing him was Nebula. I would imagine she will have a role in Thanos downfall in the next movie.
    she's teamed up with stark now and they could get some added armor for him from etiri so it is possible that she could get to him. i still think it will be a collective effort abetted by the addition of captain marvel.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Some might make the argument that Disney completely pooped on the character’s previous success in order to move the plot forward. Thank god this wasn’t a Star Wars movie or people would be freaking the out right now.
    One can't honestly compare Vision to Luke Skywalker in any form of media.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    One can't honestly compare Vision to Luke Skywalker in any form of media.
    Sup redzero did you downvote Infinity War on Rotten Tomatoes yet?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    Marvel is just happy their fans don’t babyrage over every little thing in their films the way SW fanboys do.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Marvel is just happy their fans don’t babyrage over every little thing in their films the way SW fanboys do.
    i think what helps with comic book readers is that they are used to so many alternate story lines that they tend to roll with the punches.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Sup redzero did you downvote Infinity War on Rotten Tomatoes yet?
    I haven't seen it yet and I don't have a Rotten Tomtoes account.

I also highly doubt it will have terrible characters like Ching Chong Rose and Admiral SJW to bring the movie down.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    I haven't seen it yet and I don't have a Rotten Tomtoes account.

I also highly doubt it will have terrible characters like Ching Chong Rose and Admiral SJW to bring the movie down.
    because Marvel movies aren’t loaded with SJW virtue signaling.

“let’s make the niggette from Creed a Norse god warrior! Makes perfect sense!”

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    vision and his gf back and forth wasting screen time with their bs should she help destroy his stone..

argument in the office, argue again in wakanda, argue again during the thanos invasion fight....2 useless characters, this isnt a love story, take that to dc

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    because Marvel movies aren’t loaded with SJW virtue signaling.

“let’s make the niggette from Creed a Norse god warrior! Makes perfect sense!”
    Man, you are just salty about how ty The Last Jedi was, aren't you? Get over it.

Also, Hogun, an Asian, was Asgardian as well in the comics, not that it really matters in the end. Forced diversity can be annoying, but having a movie that almost entirely about women being better and more competent is far worse.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    Man, you are just salty about how ty The Last Jedi was, aren't you? Get over it.

Also, Hogun, an Asian, was Asgardian as well in the comics, not that it really matters in the end. Forced diversity can be annoying, but having a movie that almost entirely about women being better and more competent is far worse.
    triggered by women

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    Star Wars Asians = Ching Chongs
    Marvel Asians = Asian

Thread Information