Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I know, I know. Yet another thread about the movie, but it. It's for the people who have already seen it.
    Just came back from the theatre.

Holy. ing. !!!

Last warning: from here on out there will be spoilers.

Loved every second of the movie! Funny, great action, very sad moments. Thor was a ing badass with his axe. Tyrion Lannister, playing a ten feet tall Dwarf . Totally surprised by Red Skull. CGI was awesome, especially Thanos, who btw was also great as a character.

The death list:

Heimdall
    Loki
    The Collector
    Gamora

All get three get killed before hits the fan and Thanos completes the set of Infinity Stones. Heimdall I didn't care about. Loki was predictable, as was Gamora as soon as Red Skull anounced that Thanos had to sacrifice the thing he loves. Sad. I really liked her in that tight suit.

Vision --> somewhat predictable after the trailers
    Bucky --> so much for taking Cap's shield after Steve dies.
    Scarlet Witch --> I will miss her set of Gazongas. The caracter didn't do much for me.
    Star Lord --> when people left and right started to turn to dust I knew he was ed because Gamora died as well.
    Drax --> ing sad. Loved me some Drax.
    Mantis --> who cares?
    Groot --> See Drax
    Black Panther --> it was fun as long as it lasted. Which was presumably as long as Apa lasts inside his aunt.
    Falcon --> there will be new sidekicks
    Dr. Strange --> after people started dying I knew he was toast because of the ONE reality he said they would win. He knew he had to sacrifice himself.
    Spiderman --> what the ? Why? Loved him.
    Maria Hill --> who cares. Entry death for Nick Fury to take last action
    Nick Fury --> Show must go on.

... and half of the Universe.

BTW, that leaves the original Avengers as survivors, which is a nice setup for the next film.

I'm sure they'll find a way to bring some/most of these characters back, just don't know how. My best guess is it will either be Ant Man (+ entourage) through the quantum real, which I think will play a big part in AM&TW, or Captain Marvel, who Feige has said to maybe be the most powerful superhero yet in the MCU.

Again, great movie! But a big you to the assholes @ the cinema for making a break midway through the movie. s.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Also: DCU! RIP.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    At least we're spared more spin-offs for the characters that died...gotta say this is finally trending in the right direction

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Just watched

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Didn't read but...

Will check the flick out at 9:55 in the morning. Smuggle in some Hot Tamales (candy) for me and Sugar Babies for Mason. Will buy drinks.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Love that Thanos knew who Tony Stark was, wish they explained why he knew who he was, but I'll just assume it's because he's the one who wrecked the chitaury after New York.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    My body wasn't ready

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    It was pretty damn good. Don't think Loki is dead tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I know, I know. Yet another thread about the movie, but it. It's for the people who have already seen it.
    Just came back from the theatre.

Holy. ing. !!!

Last warning: from here on out there will be spoilers.

Loved every second of the movie! Funny, great action, very sad moments. Thor was a ing badass with his axe. Tyrion Lannister, playing a ten feet tall Dwarf . Totally surprised by Red Skull. CGI was awesome, especially Thanos, who btw was also great as a character.

The death list:

Heimdall
    Loki
    The Collector
    Gamora

All get three get killed before hits the fan and Thanos completes the set of Infinity Stones. Heimdall I didn't care about. Loki was predictable, as was Gamora as soon as Red Skull anounced that Thanos had to sacrifice the thing he loves. Sad. I really liked her in that tight suit.

Vision --> somewhat predictable after the trailers
    Bucky --> so much for taking Cap's shield after Steve dies.
    Scarlet Witch --> I will miss her set of Gazongas. The caracter didn't do much for me.
    Star Lord --> when people left and right started to turn to dust I knew he was ed because Gamora died as well.
    Drax --> ing sad. Loved me some Drax.
    Mantis --> who cares?
    Groot --> See Drax
    Black Panther --> it was fun as long as it lasted. Which was presumably as long as Apa lasts inside his aunt.
    Falcon --> there will be new sidekicks
    Dr. Strange --> after people started dying I knew he was toast because of the ONE reality he said they would win. He knew he had to sacrifice himself.
    Spiderman --> what the ? Why? Loved him.
    Maria Hill --> who cares. Entry death for Nick Fury to take last action
    Nick Fury --> Show must go on.

... and half of the Universe.

BTW, that leaves the original Avengers as survivors, which is a nice setup for the next film.

I'm sure they'll find a way to bring some/most of these characters back, just don't know how. My best guess is it will either be Ant Man (+ entourage) through the quantum real, which I think will play a big part in AM&TW, or Captain Marvel, who Feige has said to maybe be the most powerful superhero yet in the MCU.

Again, great movie! But a big you to the assholes @ the cinema for making a break midway through the movie. s.
    Read somewhere that Antman and Tony go back in time to Avengers 1 and change things up

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Spidey and (at least some of) the Guardins have to be brought back, since they already have new movies announced. It's also very hard to imagine BP isn't brought back. Boseman has the "Un led Avengers Movie" in his IMDB timeline, but it's possible that could be just flashbacks.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Everyone will be brought back. The only guy I think is dead for sure is Heimdal. Even Loki could have faked it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Peter's death hit you right in the gut the hardest. T'Challa was a close second.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Peter's death hit you right in the gut the hardest. T'Challa was a close second.
    Would have hit much harder if Spiderman homecoming 2 and Black panther 2 weren't announced already.

It's cool that all the original avengers are alive tho. The guys that will die for good will probably come out of that bunch. (Cap and Iron-Man for sure)

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Pre snap deaths will likely stick. I expect most of the snap deaths will be reversed. However, it's a good bet that some of the OG Avengers will die trying to undo the snap.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Penn State Nittany Lions
    Love that Thanos knew who Tony Stark was, wish they explained why he knew who he was, but I'll just assume it's because he's the one who wrecked the chitaury after New York.
    I was reading some on reddit and some of the comic nerds were saying that the soul stone lets the wearer see the soul of everyone in the universe. That's why red skull knew who thanos and the green were.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    Pre snap deaths will likely stick. I expect most of the snap deaths will be reversed. However, it's a good bet that some of the OG Avengers will die trying to undo the snap.
    Gamora will be brought back, and if Loki actually died (doubt it) he will as well.

Not sure why people think both Captain America and Iron Man will both die; I think Captain America is ed but Iron Man survives.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Gamora will be brought back, and if Loki actually died (doubt it) he will as well.

Not sure why people think both Captain America and Iron Man will both die; I think Captain America is ed but Iron Man survives.
    Being honest, when Thanos punched the out of him I thought he was dead lol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    Being honest, when Thanos punched the out of him I thought he was dead lol
    Same here

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    Name
    Joseph Rao Kony
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    such a good movie. everyone died wtf. Star Lord was mah . seeing as how theres a GotG v3 coming out i'm sure they'll find a way to use the time stone to change this

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    So this family and that couple had the same seats for #InfinityWar
    Turns out the family's tickets are for tomorrow.
    🤣

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes

Gamora coming back makes sense cuz of Guardians 3. But I'm not sure about Loki, this feels like a good finish to his character arc.

I think Cap is the only one who will die and Stark will likely end up retiring from the front line action, as hinted by his talk with Pepper at the start of the movie.

One of Thor/Banner might die as well and possibly one of BW/Hawkeye.

Killing of half of the OG team makes sense with the "a soul for soul" "trading lives" talk in Infinity War.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    starlord is a wanker of character in this movie...same with vision and scarlet witch

what i dont get is the end when he clicked yo fingers, i thought those who are not from planet earth wont get perish death...

ps. regarding hulk why didnt he appear again? chicken of death?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Gamora coming back makes sense cuz of Guardians 3. But I'm not sure about Loki, this feels like a good finish to his character arc.

I think Cap is the only one who will die and Stark will likely end up retiring from the front line action, as hinted by his talk with Pepper at the start of the movie.

One of Thor/Banner might die as well and possibly one of BW/Hawkeye.

Killing of half of the OG team makes sense with the "a soul for soul" "trading lives" talk in Infinity War.
    I think BW will get a solo film. At least it's announced on Feiges IMDB site (but without a date, so it could be bull ).
    Agree on your point about Loki.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    starlord is a wanker of character in this movie...same with vision and scarlet witch

what i dont get is the end when he clicked yo fingers, i thought those who are not from planet earth wont get perish death...

ps. regarding hulk why didnt he appear again? chicken of death?
    I liked Starlord, but it was incredibly stupid to attack Thanos when he learned about Gamora.
    I think with the snap of his fingers, Thanos killed half the unsiverse, not only people of earth.
    I'm convinced that the Hulk will have a big smashing comeback in the next movie.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Wow

They have done it.

Watching this movie in IMAX was a dream come true.

And I called Gamora hiding the Soul Stone, so yeah I win a medal

Oh and that Red Skull cameo was amazeball

A few scenes from the comics that I wanted to see made it into the movie :

- Banner crashing in Strange's house announcing what's to come, in the comics it was Silver Surfer

- Spidey webbing Thanos' eyes

- Thanos sitting on his porch at the end of the movie AND the scarecrow was there

Thread Information