My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    I’d take CL over La Liga but Madrid definitely want another la Liga badly

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    I’d take CL over La Liga but Madrid definitely want another la Liga badly
    he's trolling barcelona tbh. nobody would seriously say that.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    He's being humble. And CL could be easier to win as league is always won by best team. I think Liverpool hasn't won the PL recently, but they won a Champions. Chelsea also surprised everyone when they won the CL. But then there's Atletico that has won La Liga's recently but they couldn't win the Champions yet.

However winning 2-3 CL's in a row is a whole new level, because just a mistake or two in knock out stage and it's game over.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Domestic leagues are won by the best team of the season. There's no fluky when winning the league. The same can't be said about CL.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Win em both.

RM, Barcelona, and Bayern M.

The most recent heavyweights.

This year Barcelona, Man City, Bayern M, Juve have accomplished the long task. Now who joins them... Liverpool or Real Madrid for the other difficult journey.
    Last edited by pgardn; 05-05-2018 at 11:43 PM.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    CL>league

remember CL they play their best 11, league they play horse players wiling to forfeit games if theirs a tight schedule when u have CL games the next few days or another tournament ur in

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    RMAO should try to win every single trophy in a season like Barca did in 2009 with Guardiola instead of quitting when you are slapped imho.

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    CL>league

remember CL they play their best 11, league they play horse players wiling to forfeit games if theirs a tight schedule when u have CL games the next few days or another tournament ur in
    This

leagues are a in snooze fest and should be abolished tbh. Bunch of worthless games that mean nothing vs the las palmas of the world (why isn't it surprising that midget fans love it? )

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    This

leagues are a in snooze fest and should be abolished tbh. Bunch of worthless games that mean nothing vs the las palmas of the world (why isn't it surprising that midget fans love it? )

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Yeah, celebrating leagues is pretty gay tbh

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    in Madrid have a city wide parade for winning Copa Del Rey, and Madrid fans want to say anything outside of CL is worthless

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    ^dont care about that, not a Madrid fan plus if you won the thing you might as well celebrate I guess. Still doesn't change the fact that leagues as compe ions are dull, boring, full of low stake and meaningless games. It's the reason teams like the in rockets are able to have the best record in the NBA. Now imagine if we didn't have the playoffs

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    sons is this what it's come to for missi fans, discussing form consistency against giants like leganes and las palmas?

tbh it's pretty obvious that world cup > EC > CA >>> UCL >>> league >> cup so why are we even having this dicussion? are you messi s this desperate tbh? hold your horses sons, the welt cup is coming, your boy gon need all them prayers

Thread Information